Her Last Text Message

Please Be Mine!

Myungsoo's POV:

I walk down the street and cry on my way home. I keep questioning myself. Why I let her walked alone? I should walked with her. As a man I should protect her. What should I do now? I can't live without her... She's my everything. Why you have to leave me? Suzy come back to me~

Myungsoo's mom: Urmmm...Myungsoo..are you...

Myungsoo: Mom,can you leave me alone for a while?

I walk to my room. Sorry mom I don't mean to treat you like that.  I hope you don't get hurt as much as I did. I take my phone. Wait, there is a text message. I open my inbox and guess what......It is the last message Suzy sent to me

"Yeobo, I think this is my last text message to you. I don't know why I send this to you but I just want you to know that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 하 하 :* Please don't get hurt when I'm gone.I'm not good enough for you..I know that.Go find someone better than me,arraso? wink ''

What?! I am shocked. Did she sent me this? Without realizing,tears starts to fill up my eyes. I cried as much as I could.I feel lost,lonely,broken. Struggle to breathe. It is a sleepless night. I couldn't sleep well. Everytime I tried to close my eyes her face keeps on popping. "ARGHHHHHH!!!" I scream. My mom come in. She tries to comfort me. I see her tears. She's hurting too. She wipes my tears. I hug her and says "Mom, I miss her so much..why she has to leave me? Where was me when she needs me?I'm a failure..." my mom just keep on crying.She has nothing else to say.

                                                                   

"It's okay. Life does not last forever.We should be grateful cause we still here.Son,you have to be strong." says my mom.Thank you mom :'(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day...

Myungsoo wake up. It is a tough day for him. Suddenly, his phone rings

~"niga isseoya man yeogi ga paradise
Eojiro neoreul gadwo beorin paradise, oh oh
Kkae eoseon galsu eobtneun seulpeun paradise
Yeongwonhi hamkke halsu itneun paradise, oh oh, oh oh oh"~

It is his bestfriend Sungyeol.

"Yoboseyo? Yaaaah!! Are you ok? I'll pick you up after this. Get ready okay?Haish,you have to move on bro. Get ready in 15 minutes.Ppyong!"

Myungsoo is blanked. He is still in shocked. "Ahh,I have to call Suzy" he says."Wait...Suzy is....." he sighs.

After he takes shower and bla bla, he walks downstairs to have his breakfast. His mom made his favorite banana pancakes:

                                                                       

He eats it slowly until Sungyeol shows up. Sungyeol greets Myungsoo's mom

Sungyeol: Anyeonghaseyo *he smiles.*

Myungsoo's mom: Anyeonghaseyo,are you going to pick him up?Good then.

Sungyeol: Kekekekeke...ne. Yaah..eat quickly it's late you know. I told you to get ready earlier..aigoo this boy.

Myungsoo: You better shut your mouth or else I'm gonna throw these pancakes to you!!

Myungsoo's mom: Enough boys.  Myungsoo, I'll get your bag. Go wash your hands now. You look messy.

He stares at Sungyeol and go to the kitchen to wash his hands. 

Myungsoo: Mom..we have to leave now. I will go home late today. You don't have to wait for me.

He kisses his mom's cheeks and leave. They walk to school. It is a silent moment. Both of them don't talk too much to each other. Sungyeol knows it is not the right moment to joke around, so he decides to keep silent.

The walkway to the school is full of white roses.Sungyeol tries to distract Myungsoo's attention 

Sungyeol: Yaah..you want to have some coffee at the usual cafe' after the school time?

Myungsoo: As you like...

He answers coldly. They reach in their class. The class seems quiet. Nobody dare to talk when they see Myungsoo and Sungyeol comes in. Someone try to greet him. Myungsoo simply ignore her and take his seat. He keeps silent.

                                                            

Suddenly, Krystal comes in. She is one of Myungsoo's biggest fan. Some people says when she knew Myungsoo and Suzy were couple,she was so angry. She hates Suzy so much. Now that Suzy has gone. She took the change to win his heart.

Krystal: Oppa!! 

She smiles and run towards Myungsoo. Myungsoo rolls his eyes. He dislikes her so much.

Myungsoo: You again? Annoying girl..pffftt~

Krystal: Oppaa ahh...why you do this to me? I feel sorry for your lost.  Suzy was always being so nice to me.She was a kind unnie too... *fake tears*

Myungsoo: Go away. Enough with your sweet talk, you annoying girl!

He yells and smashes the book. His classmates look at him with a lot of question marks in their head. He never acts so cold before. That is beyond his personality. Sungyeol stares at him too. Krystal frightened and walked out of the class. Sungyeol feels bad for her. He starts the conversation

Sungyeol: What's up with you bro?You don't have to treat others that way.It's rude you know!.........................................

He talks non-stop.

Myungsoo: ...........enough? Now, get out of my way!!

He stand up and announce to the whole class

Myungsoo: From now on don't try to ask something worthless to me! Don't talk to me unless you have important things to say.You all started to annoy me so much! Don't bother to ask me if I'm okay or not cause I'M NOT! Get it?!

Everyone look at him. They look at each other. Their teacher enters their class. It is Mr.Jang Geun Seuk. Their class teacher. He is a handsome teacher and caring too.

Mr Jang: Good morning class...Sit at your own place,please..... As you know we have lost one of our dearest classmate. Baek Su Ji. I have nothing much to say. I feel sorry for their parents,friends and especially her..............

The whole class stare at Myungsoo. Mr Jang knows they were couple cause he's an open minded person. Myungsoo whispers to himself  " These people are so....aish!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continue...

hahahhaa.grammar error again~ Mianhae ><