Revealing~

Please Be Mine!

Jiyeon: Hey, you there! It's me..Jiyeon..Jiyeon!

She screams as loud as she can. The guy stand right infront of the door. His friends started to make noise. "Wohooo, the new student!" They shout again "WHOA! SHE'S PRETTY!!"

Mysterious guy: Oh hello Jiyeon *smile* You already know who I am?hahaha~

Jiyeon: No! That's why I want to meet you now.I wanted to know your name. I would like to apologize once more.

Mysterious guy: Ahh.I told you earlier.It's okay...Jiyeon-ah...

His friend: You didn't tell her your name? Why? 

Mysterious guy: Ahh,I just want to joke around with this pretty girl for a while *laughs* It won't last long.Trust me~

Jiyeon: Huh? want to joke around for a while? hihihihi..You're funny! *blushing*

His friend: Ahhh.Let me tell you Jiyeon..He is...our top student. He is Jinyoung. J.I.N.Y.O.U.N.G!  Our hand some namja. *laughs*

Jinyoung (mysterious guy): AHHH..too bad! They already revealed my name!! THAT'S TOO EARLY GUYS!No more suprise *sad intonation* 

Jiyeon: OH! Jinyoung-ah *smile*

Jiyeon POV:

So his name is Jinyoung..Jinyoung oppa..kekeke..He's so cute..arghhh and he's a top student too.He must be a really smart boy. I'm wondering who is his girlfriend? LOL what am I thinking about?! Jiyeon, please behave yourself. You're a new student. You don't know yet what will coming over you. You have to be careful. Sungyeol suddenly come over me. 

Sungyeol: Jiyeon,why are you so rushed just now? Was there something happend around? Tell me!

Jiyeon: hahaha..calm down Yeol-ah! I'm talking to him..

I pointed at Jinyoung. He smiles and greets Sungyeol

Jinyoung: Hey! You're the guy at the Cafe'! It's funny when we're in the same school but we've never meet and talk to each other.Hahaha~

Sungyeol: Oh it's you!! Jiyeon, you know him already?!

He asks me curiously. Why he looks so anxious? aishh

Jiyeon: Yes. I just knew his name a few minutes ago.hehehe..but we've met before at front of the ladies toilet..We bumped into each other. *laugh*

Sungyeol: .......oh~Is that so? Jiyeon-ah, you meet many new friends today uh?! Your first day in the new school is cool right?

He wraps his arms over my shoulder..WHAT?! I suprised with his sudden action. I wanted to see how Jinyoung will reacts. I expected to see his (O.o) face..kekeke.I looked up and guess what...it is expressionless. I feel dissapointed a bit. Humm,maybe it's not the right time yet. Wait for another few days...I let go of his arms. I feel stuffy..uhh.Sorry Sungyeol!

Jinyoung: Ok enough guys.The break time is over. Teacher is about to come.We'll talk again later, Jiyeon-ah. Enjoy your first day in the new school. Be careful, there's so many unexpected things will happen later. Take care of yourself,arraso?

                                                  

He smiles and put his fingers on my lips.!grrrrr...speechless! What a long conversation! He does care about me. He says "Take care of yourself.." I'm happy with it!

Myungsoo,Sungyeol and I walk to the class. We sit at our own place. As you know the jerk is next to me now. Can I change my place with someone else? I regret it so much when I agreed with Mr Jang. ughhh! >___<

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo POV:

I look outside the window. Looking at something that will makes me feel better. Mr Jang comes in..ughhh! I don't feel like to open my book now! I need to get some fresh air. I decide to walk out of the class. I don't even care what Mr Jang will says to me. Mr Jang suddenly calls my name

Mr Jang: Kim Myungsoo-ah!! Where do you think you're going?! Go sit at your own place now!

Myungsoo: I ain't gonna listen to you. I just want to get fresh air...Why? Is it wrong? Everyone needs fresh air to breathe. Am I right?

Mr Jang: .............You're too much.Ok.Go now..Don't you ever come back again! Arraso?!!

Sungyeol hold my shoulder.

Sungyeol: Yahh! You need to learn something! What the point of going to school if you act this way?! Past is past,you need to move on!

Myungsoo: Don't you try to tell me what is right and what is wrong!! It's my life!

I feel so angry and ignore him. I know everyone is watching me that time..I go to the rooftop. It is the place Suzy and I used to hang out. We spent almost of our break time at there long time ago but now I'm alone. No one is there..It's just me and only me. It is a bright day. The birds are twittering. My eyes look directly towards two birds. Ahh,so cute~ I wish Suzy was there..I knocked my head..FORGET HER MYUNGSOO YA!!!

I spend the whole day tries to swallow my tears. Love is hurting me at the end. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

updated!Yeah,some of you guess it right! It's Jinyoung,the mysterious guy.

Stay tuned for another characters appearance. Including KEVIN, CHUNJI,IU,HYOMIN AND...KRYSTAL!