Confession

Please Be Mine!

.....

    They continue  arguing on the small matter. Their friends try to stop them before it gets worse. Sungyeol is holding Myungsoo's arms while Myungsoo tries to push him aside.  Jinyoung who is being quiet for a while just can not stand with their childish attitudes. He stands up and slams the table loudly which can be heard clearly. Their eyes are all looked directly to his place with shocked expressions. He's frowning

Jinyoung: Yahh! Can you two stop with that childish attitudes of yours?! It's so annoying. Ok, maybe I could stand in one or two minutes but if it exceeds the time I just can't let you both remain arguing! Don't you feel ashamed with the other people in here?

They are looking around the small shop. They are no other people around except them and the ahjuma. Sungyeol is about to burst out in laughter but the situation does not allow him. 

Jinyoung: Oh well....that...Forget it! What I really want to say now is stop arguing. 

    Jiyeon start to blush. She feels ashamed after what she has done infront of him. She knows that is the biggest mistake to argue infront of her crush(?). She calmly sit with her hands on the table. Jinyoung notices that her face is burning in red. Suddenly, he feels guilty in him.  His angry face starts to cool down slowly. "Opss, what have I done? Does she feels bad about it? Yah,pabo ah!" he whispers. He continues

Jinyoung: Uhmm...Jiyeon-shi? Are you....you...ok? 

Jiyeon: Oh...about that.Yeah, I'm fine. Just want to say I'M SORRY! It's all because of this duck ! 

She's pointed straightly to Myungsoo. Myungsoo's eyes bulge out. He bit his lips with a little disagree in him.

Myungsoo: You! *point at Jiyeon* YOU STARTED IT FIRST! I'm enough with this. I'm off now! Enjoy your meal with your so protective boyfriend, fat pig!

He reaches for his bag and pushes the chair behind. He is just too pissed off at the moment. He walks to the door and left the others without saying a single word. Sungyeol follows after him "Yahh, wait for me! Jiyeon, stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes," he says rushly. 

Sungyeol: Myungsoo-ah! Dude, hang on over there! Yahhhhh!! You stubborn duckbutt!

Myungsoo slowly turns around and glares him. His death glares is just so deathful. 

Myungsoo: What you want to say? Asking me to get back there and facing that fat pig or even her good buddies? Useless. It is so effortless for me.  That girl is pissing me off! And..and those two dudes makes my eyes so hurtful! There is no a good view for me at all! So, stop begging me and I won't apologize her. Now, back off!

   Sungyeol feels hopeless. He let the angry Myungsoo walks in cold and windy day, lost in the scene. He knows him so well. He knows where he will go if he feels down. There is no other place but there. Sungyeol let go of heavy sighs, "hum...Let him be".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo's POV

    What happens to all of these people?! Just because she's a newbie doesn't mean everyone should treats her well! Who cares if she's a girl? You called her a girl? Hahah! She's rough with ugly personalities. Yes, I can't stop nagging about it. I'm not statisfied. I walk up to the hill. It's the only place that makes me feel peaceful all the time.  A place just for me and Suzy.  I stop as I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and see Sungyeol. How come he can reach here same time with me? I thought I was walking ahead from him. I inhale deeply and sigh.

Myungsoo: Yeol-ah, what are you doing here?

Sungyeol: Uh? nothing.

Myungsoo: What do you mean by nothing?

Sungyeol: OH NO! Actually I have something to tell you..Oh you know...about Jiyeon.

Myungsoo: WHAT THE...?! Why must her? Find other topic please.

I make my way to the bench, walking faster but he follows me behind.

Sungyeol: Yahh! I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE!

Myungsoo: Bwo? confession? what confession? You never confess anything to me before.

I scratch my neck. I'm wondering what kind of confession is that. I sit and hold on my breath, slowly look up the dark night sky. It's night already. Sungyeol comes and sits beside me. He is hesitately to say, he's stuttering

Sungyeol: Myung...myungsoo.You know you're my best friend right? My best buddy ever! 

He yells. I don't have an idea why he has to yell.He continues,

Sungyeol: and...you always there when I need you as a friend. You understand me more than anyone. Even my own parents doesn't care about me like what you did...

Myungsoo: yahhh, what's with all these confessions. Is that your confession? Fool.

Sungyeol: ....NO! That's not what I want to say. Actually...uhm..ah!

He suddenly get up. With his hand on his waist, he continues without looking at me. I smell something different here. He's confessing his love?! OH MY! He's grown up!

Sungyeol: I...I...I like a girl. I never felt like this before. My feeling towards her is something I can't describe with words. I get butterflies everytime I look at her. Her smiles...ah! She's gorgeous!

Myungsoo: Woah! Yeol-ah, are you fine? I..I'm speechless

Sungyeol: I know right. I think I'm such a fool for liking her. She is like never noticed me. She think I'm just a namja. An ordinary namja...hum..

He sighs and I can hear the change in his tone

Myungsoo: It''s your frst time liking a girl? No wonder you look terrible. You're crazy for her! You not just have a crush on her but YOU LOVE HER! get it, you love her! Oh, who is that one lucky girl that catch your eyes?

He's flustering. He's started to sweat. His eyes becomes smaller and shallower. I ask him calmly

Myungsoo: Tell me.

Sungyeol: You might hate this girl so much. Ji...Ji...

WHAT?! JIYEON. He's going nuts! It can't be her! Why Sungyeol?Why?Why must her? I don't really hate her like what you think. I..I just want to joke around with her. Why? I just shut my mouth and waiting for him to continue his words

Sungyeol: Jiyeon

He says it without hesitate. I widen my eyes. Yes, I was right. He likes Jiyeon.

Myungsoo: Bwo?! Hahaha! That's nice actually. I'm happy for your first ever crush! Congrats Yeol-ah!

I put on fake laugh. . My own buddy like her. Should I put them together or .....I should continue winning her heart? Suddenly, all of my anger towards her just disappear. Weird.

to be continued...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for the late update. I hope you'll like it.What do you think about Sungyeol's confession? You think Myungsoo gets jealous?

Comments! ^^, I'll update the next chapter very soon.