Mysterious Guy

Please Be Mine!

    Myungsoo still can't believe what he saw. He laughs and smiles. Sungyeol turns around and says "What's up with him?Is he loses his mind? Erkk.." 

Mr Jang: Kim Myungsoo,can you please stand up. She's your new seat partner. 

Myungsoo: uhh? ne....oh wait,WHAT?! my new seat partner?!!

Mr Jang: Why? You dislike it? You have no choice~

He smiles to Myungsoo. He just want Myungsoo not to feel alone. Suzy was her seat partner before.

Myungsoo: Urmm...ne.

He don't know whether he should be happy or not. Jiyeon headed to her place. Sitting next to Kim Myungsoo. Arranging her books. She turns around and greets him.

Jiyeon: Oh,annyeonghaseyo~ I'm Park jiyeon. Nice to meet you. What's your name again?Kim mu...myun..?Ahh, I can't remember! *smile*

Myungsoo's POV:

Pffft...this girl..why you sit at Suzy's place? You think you can replace her easily..Think twice but look at her face. Ahhh, she's pretty. Her smiles.....Oh no! Yes,she looks like Suzy a bit....A BIT. Jagiya,you're prettier. Don't worry. She can't take over your place just like that. I hope you hear me...I miss you so much.

Jiyeon: Hello? hello there? Do you hear me? Aishhhh! HEY! *waving her hand*

Myungsoo: WHAT?! What do you want from me? You want money, huh? 

Jiyeon: Yaah! I'm just intoducing myself. Why you have to answer me like that?! I don't ask more from you. I'M JUST ASKING YOUR NAME! 

Myungsoo: Here you go... Look at it carefully. Don't ask me anymore. Arraso?

I'm showing my name tag to her. 

                                                         

She pisses off~hahahaha! I like to see her acting that way xD

Suddenly Sungyeol turns around and interrupt....

Sungyeol: Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Lee Sungyeol. You can call me Sungyeol or Yeollie for short. *smile happily*

Jiyeon: Oh, annyeong Sungyeol! I'm Park Jiyeon. Jiyeon for short~ 

I just ignore them..Let them be. Talk as mush as you can. Just please don't disturb me..I'm not in a good mood. Sorry Jiyeon! I want to talk to you but...I don't know. My heart says NO.

Sungyeol's POV:

 Yeay! I managed to greet her! Ah..my heart beats faster. It is out of  controll! Someone hold me please! >__<

She suddenly asks me

Jiyeon: Hey hey...can I ask you something?

She whispers

Sungyeol: Yeahh..what is it?

Jiyeon: Why the guy next to me is so arrogant?I'm just asking his name but then he raises his voice to me! What's wrong with him?

Sungyeol: Ahh,ani~ Later, I'll tell you okay? *wink wink*

Jiyeon: Ne!! Should we go eat together? I'm clueless about this place.I don't know where's the cafeteria. I'm new,you know it..Hehehehhe.. *wink wink*

OH MY!! She winks at me!! She's so cute! So cute!! I think I started to like her..opps! :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Break time...

    Sungyeol and Jiyeon walks together. They talk non stop. Sungyeol smiles and laughs. Myungsoo behind them. Listening to his mp3. He nods his head, enjoying the music. He realizes something different about Sungyeol. "He never talked to a girl that way...huh," he whispers "Urmm..but they look kinda cute together.kekeke" he continues. 

Jiyeon: uhmm, Yeollie, I need to go to the toilet, Where is it?

Sungyeol: ne,just walk straight and turn left. *smiles*

Jiyeon: Oh i see! Thank you..Wait for a while. I'll come back in a few minutes.

Jiyeon's POV:

   " Walk straight.....and turn left..Where is it?! AHHH..." I rubbed my head. I walk,walk and walk. Suddenly, I bump someone and I fall down. "OUCH!!" he says..I look up and hold my head. "Mianhae! Are you ok?" He says again. Wow, he's flawless. He has an angelic face. He smiles to me. My heart skip a beat. Dupp dapp dupp dapp.. He tries to help me to get up. His hands are so warm. Can I hold it some more? LOL~ 

Jiyeon: Ahh.Thank you..I'm fine..I'm sorry too!!

Mysterious guy: You're welcome..ne,glad to hear that. It's okay. It's not your fault. Do you hurt somewhere?

Jiyeon: A...a..ani~ *blushing*

Mysterious guy: You're the new student right? Huh,you're pretty *smile*

Jiyeon: Ye..yeahh. I'm Park Jiyeon..you?

Mysterious guy: You will know soon~

Jiyeon: Uh....? what?

He suddenly walk away. Who is that guy? I really want to know his name..ahh. Oh wait,where's the toilet?!! Eh, it's there.

                                                                   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continue...

Who is that guy? Can anyone guess who he is? ;)

This is just a short chapter~ ^^,

Btw,Happy Lunar New Year everyone!!

sorry,I can't find Myungsoo in Hanbok.I'll find it again later.no worries. ^^,MyungYeon ftw!! ;D

support MyungYeon forever ^^,