Upside Down

Please Be Mine!

   While Jiyeon looks away,  Myungsoo starts to stare at her directly. He does not blinks his eyes, not even once. He looks at her face carefully which reminds him of Suzy again. "Everytime I look at her, it reminds me of Suzy. No matter how hard I've tried to resist it, it's still the same. It almost two weeks but my heart seems don't move at all. Its still at the same place when I first met Suzy.She..." he whispers and suddenly stops. Slowly, Jiyeon turns and is suprised when she knows he is watching her, quietly. She raises an eyebrow and pouts.

Jiyeon: Yahh! What are you looking at?! I'll prick your eyes!

She gets up, trying to get away from him. Sungyeol blinks his eyes and his entire face is blanked. With courage Myungsoo asks

Myungsoo: Why are you moving here? What's your point? 

Jiyeon: Uhh? What? uhmm....I want to transfer here, so what?! I'm not using your money. Ahh! Why are you asking too much?! I want to change my place with someone else!

Sungyeol: Yahh,yahhh! You can change with me. I'll switch my buddy to Myungsoo's place. Hehehehehe!

Myungsoo glares at him. His eyes shows he is not happy with it. 

Myungsoo: Hey, try to move your an inch, I'll cut it off later! You talk to much on the first day with Jiyeon. It's my turn now. I haven't talk to a girl for quite a long time.

He looks Jiyeon and put a smile on his charm face. She starts to blush and her eyes moves to Sungyeol right away. She tries to bring up a new topic.

Jiyeon: ..uhmm..uhmm, Yeol-ah, want to walk with me after the school today? I have to go to the convenience store to buy something. Will you?

Myungsoo answers before Sungyeol tries to reply her.

Myungsoo: I can go with you. I'll buy something for you too later.

Sungyeol's POV:

    Yahhh, yahhh, yahh...what is he doing now? Trying to ask Jiyeon out or....? Oh no no. It couldn't be. He must be dreaming now. I thought he still can't forget Suzy? Humm, what am I thinking about? This is great! I think now he is recovering! I'll let them mingle around....for a while. 

Sungyeol: Myungsoo-ah...I see you slightly different today huh. What did you eat just now? 

Myungsoo: Me? Hah! I'm in a good mood today. As soon as I reached the school, the first person I met is JIYEON! I'm happy liddat~

Whoa,whoa...it's getting weird now. The way he answers me..looks like he is extremely happy. He is happy meeting Jiyeon? I look at Jiyeon's face..yeah, I am right. She starts to blush again. It smells fishy right here.

Sungyeol: ...uhmm, something is going around here. What did you both do when I'm not around?

Mr. Jang comes in. Ughhh! Seems like they want to avoid answering my question.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Jang: Good morning everyone. 

He turns his head to Myungsoo's place. He says

Mr Jang: Wow, this is amazing! Look at our friend right there. He is smiling widely. Kim Myungsoo, are you feeling something today?

The whole class look at him and curiously wondering what happend

Myungsoo: uh? Ne...I'm..I'm doing fine Mr Jang. Are you calling me for something? Should I get up now?

The whole class burst out with laughters. He rubs his read and successfully makes Jiyeon laughs as well. He can feels his heart stops beating  when he catch Jiyeon's laughing. "She is laughing...so cute", he whispers. he go nearer to her, making she feels uncomfortable. 

Jiyeon: AHHHH!

The whole class now stare directly at Jiyeon. 

Jiyeon: Mr Jang...can I ask you something? I want to change my seat partner! opps...

She covers . "What am I saying?!" she whispers.

Mr Jang: Why so sudden, Jiyeon? He did something bad to you? I'll punish him later. hahaha!

Myungsoo: ....ne? You want to go away from me? But..but..why?

He  seems nervous. 

Mr Jang: Ohh..seems like someone do not want to change his partner. Ok, Jiyeon, just sit there. Arraso?

Jiyeon's POV:

    WHAT?! Mr Jang is not kidding right? I have to deal with him everyday now. Sad life. I whisper to Sungyeol

Jiyeon: pstt,pstt...Sunyeol..Sungyeol.

Sungyeol: Uh..ne?

Jiyeon: Can I change my place to you?

Myungsoo: NO.

Jiyeon: I'm not asking you..shut off! 

Myungsoo: I have the right too, Jiyeon-shi. You will be suffering if you sit there.Trust me.

Jiyeon: .....what's your point? Tell me honestly.

Myungsoo: .........My point is to be with you..ah! ah NO! I mean...uhm..I mean my point is to be your seat partner.That's all. fuhh..

I misheard something? He says he wants to be with me? What?! Creepy boy! I should stay away from him but why I feel my cheeks is starting to burn out right now? 

Mr Jang: Ok. Enough! Poor to our new friend here.

Students: What new friend? Jiyeon?

Mr Jang: No. Actually, we have another new student that will join us this year. Jiyeon, I think you know him.

Jiyeon: Ne? I know him? Is he from my previous school?

Mr Jang: Yes. You probably know him more than what you thought.

Then, I see a man standing at the front. Suprisingly, it is KEVIN! My bestfriend! What is he doing here? Moving to this school too? Insane.

Kevin: Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kevin Woo. Please be friendly to me. Arraso?

He bows while putting a smile on his face. Aigoo, this boy, why he is moving here too?! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Kevin walks to an empty chair behind Myungsoo. Jiyeon seems unhappy with his actions.She quickly grabs his hands and asks him

Jiyeon: YAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you moving here too?! Aishh! I thought I want to be alone here!

Kevin: Ne?I thought I want to protect you?

Myungsoo turns around and glares him. "I know he's up with something.Useless man".

Myungsoo: Hey, you're the one at the Jiyeon's house, right?

Kevin: Yes. I'm here just to protect her. Don't worry,ok?

Jiyeon: Oppa! I told you many times already! I NEED TO BE ALONE. I don't want you to stick around with me all the time!

He do not reply her instantly. Instead, he just keeps quiet and do not say a word. 

Myungsoo: Calm down,Jiyeon. He's your friend. Don't be arrogant, Jiyeon. You have to appreciate what someone did for you.  You will be regret if you say that once they are gone from your life..completely gone. I know how it feels if you desirely want to protect someone that  you love....

His eyes starts to fill up with tears but he holds it on. With lower voice, Jiyeon asks him

Jiyeon: Myungsoo-ah, are you fine? I'm sorry if my words just now make you feel bad. I...I was too mad. Oppa, I'm sorry too. I didn't mean it. Ahhhh! Stupid Jiyeon-ah!

She knocks her head several times, tries to show how regret she is.

Myungsoo & Kevin: Stop doing that!

They say it once at a time while staring at each other. As usual, the talkative Sungyeol breaks the silent

Sungyeol: Hey,hey! Don't you both get tired of staring at each other like that? Take it easy,ok? Come, let's go to the library together!

They are heading to the library with other classmates too. Sunyeol putting his arms around Myungsoo's shoulder while Jiyeon and Kevin are walking behind them. Myungsoo feels distracted when looking at them and quickly let go of Sunyeol's arms and walk faster than others. He walks straight to the book shelf at the second row  to look for a book. Suddenly, he found a book that is familiar to the book that Jiyeon is reading last day. He grabs the book and read the first page. "Huh, she actually reads these kind of book? what for?" he complains. He continues reading until someone startled him from behind. He quickly hides the book and stuttering

Myungsoo: uh...uh...Yahh! It's you Jiyeon! What are you doing here?

Jiyeon: Uhmm..ne? I'm looking for a book. What are you hiding? Let me see!

She holds his arms to get the book but he tries his best to hide the book from her. Myungsoo is not a kind of boy who likes to read romantic or love books. Finally, the book is on Jiyeon's hand now. She is suprised when she look at book as the book is the same as her book. She quickly gives the book back to him and walk away with blushing face.  Myungsoo smirks and follows her from her back. He grabs her hands while the others look at them. Kevin and Sungyeol are two of them too. Kevin bangs his fist down on the desk and stands up, moving towards them. He seems unhappy with Myungsoo's sudden action. He has promised to himself that he will not let go of someone who touches Jiyeon. Kevin can get jealous easily when he see a boy with Jiyeon. He never let Jiyeon hanging out with other boys except him.

Sungyeol: Is this somehow a drama or what? haishh! DAMN IT!

Kevin: YAHH! MYUNGSOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

He raises his voice and tries to punch Myungsoo on his face but Sungyeol gets to stop him before he hurts anyone. Myungsoo looks up and says

Myungsoo: Huh! Try to punch me? Go then!!!

He yells and without thinking, Kevin starts to punch him. Myungsoo's cheeks is bleeding and he fell down. Jiyeon helps him to get up and scold Kevin

Jiyeon: Oppa!! Do you lose your mind?! I can't believe on what you just did! How can you become so cold today? He did nothing to me! 

Kevin: Uhh? Really? Then, what I just saw just now...he did nothing to you? How can you let a guy holds your hand?! You out of your mind is it?! Where is your manner?! 

Myungsoo: huh.....stupid. You are the most annoying guy that I have ever met! I'll never forgive you! You just mess up with me on your first day. I'll make sure you will be suffering on the next few days! You turn off my mood today! You such a.....haish!!!

He walks away before Kevin gets to reply him back. He bangs the door loudly, ignoring people that are watching him. Sungyeol just stand there with his jaws widely open.

Sungyeol: What....what was that?

Jiyeon: .....Oppa...you disappoint me a lot. I don't understand any of this.

She sighs and her eyes tear up. She couldn't stand, she walks out of the library. Kevin nods his head and says

Kevin: Why am I so stupid?! Aigoo, Kevin-ah...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

Hahaha! Hope you enjoy reading.

p/s: forgive me for my bad english. Mianhae! tumblr_lw9rvj6pCO1qbjq43.png