Holding His Hand.

Please Be Mine!

*Bell rings*

    Jiyeon sighs. First day of school is terrible. At first everything was ok until Myungsoo yelled at her. No one ever treated her that way. Suddenly someone grab her shoulder. She quickly turns around and it is Jinyoung. She is suprised a bit and maybe her feelings is getting ok now.

Jinyoung: Jiyeon~ *smile*

Jiyeon: Ohh,Jinyoung-ah...why are you suddenly greet me?

Jinyoung: Is it wrong to greet someone? 

Jiyeon: Ahh..ani! Don't feel bad..I'm sorry >__<

Jinyoung: nahh..nevermind. Jiyeon-ah, did you cried just now?

Jiyeon: HAHAHAHA..nope! I'm not..why you said so?

Jinyoung: Your eyes...it's redish..hahaha!

Jiyeon: Oh....are you going to walk with me?

Jinyoung: uh? uhmm..great idea! Come on..we walk together. where's your house?

Jiyeon: Yeay!! *smile* Oh, my house? It's at....

Sungyeol calls Jiyeon's name. They both look at him. There is Myungsoo too. Jiyeon quickly walk and ignore them. She holds Jinyoung's hand. She totally want to avoid looking at Myungsoo's face. She hates it but Sungyeol keep on calling her name non stop.

Sungyeol: JIYEON-AH..JIYEON!! JIYEON!!

She just walk,walk and walk. She does not intend to stop at all. Right now, Jiyeon still holding Jinyoung's hand.

Jiyeon POV:

Haishhh! Myungsoo is there! I must go away from him! I hold Jinyoung's hand. Actually, I have no intention to hold his hand. Ahh,it's okay.It's warm. It is very nice to hold someone's hands on this cold weather. As I keep walking, Sungyeol runs towards me and scream...

Sungyeol: Jiyeon-ah! I need to talk to you!

I stop but still holding Jinyoung's hand. His face looks blurr. Yes of course cause he doesn't know what happend to me and Myungsoo.

Jiyeon: Ohh..it's you. Sorry I didn't hear you just now.

Sungyeol: .....huh?You didn't hear me? AT ALL?! it's weird.I called you many times. Jiyeon-ah,do you mind to walk with me?

Jiyeon: Uhm...that is...

Jinyoung: YES! Of course you can. Where's your other friend? Mu..Mung....

Myungsoo: IT'S MYUNGSOO..KIM MYUNGSOO..get it?

I glare him. Look at the way he talks to someone..It's rude!

Sungyeol: OK! Come..let's go! *smile*

Uhmm..this Sungyeol is a very cheerful person. How can he be friend with the cold hearted guy next to him?I can't get it. Really really~

But then Sungyeol notices that I am holding Jinyoung's hand. I quickly let go of it. My face turns red.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are they holding hands? Why do they look so friendly?ARGHHHH!" Sungyeol screams in his heart. Nobody can tell how he feels at the moment. He is so angry but he tries to hide it as much as he could. 

An hour later...

Jiyeon POV:

AHHH..finally I'm back home. I'm so damn tired. I lay down on the bed. My back hurts a lot. Maybe I'm too old?! (O.o)

My phone ring..Where's my phone?! Oh there it is,under my pillow..lol..I looked at the screen..IT'S KEVIN!! Kevin is my childhood friend. We knew each other since we were 5 years old. Yups! He's my bestfriend too! He's just like a brother to me. Whenever I feel unhappy, he's the one that would comforts me. awww, I miss him so much!

Jiyeon: Yoboseyo? Oppa! I miss you so much!

Kevin: Jiyeon-ah! WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME YOU'RE MOVING TO ANOTHER SCHOOL?!

Ouch! My ears are about to explode! I answer him calmly...

Jiyeon: Mianhae Kevin oppa! I didn't mean it. I don't want you to worry about me. You can come over to my house tomorrow. We can talk,arraso?

Kevin: No! No! I want you to explain now..Why are you moving to other school?You don't like to be in the same school with me? Did your mom forced you?

Jiyeon: Aniya! I told you to come over tomorrow! I'm so tired now. walked for about an hour from the school.

Kevin: Why didn't you take the bus? Are you ok now?! I'm so worried. Arraso.I'll come to your house around 4 PM after I finish  my dance practice with my buddies.

Jiyeon: I'm glad to hear that. Okay oppa, need to rest now.Take care. I miss you. ppyong!

Kevin: UGHH...YOU SOUND SO CUTE! IF YOU'RE NEXT TO ME I'M SURE GONNA PINCH YOUR CHEEKS!

Jiyeon: Oppa-ah! Enough..hahahaha

Kevin: Ok.ok..good bye my dear! Take care of yourself too..Muahh.HAHAHA!

The conversation cut off. I put my phone on the table. Uhh,what a lame day. Suddenly my phone ring again..what again?

It is from IU and Hyomin unnie. I know what they sent to me....it must be...

From: IU          

 Yahhhh!! WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME YOU'RE MOVING TO OTHER SCHOOL? YOU HATE ME IS IT?!  

 From: Hyomin unnie 

 Jiyeon-ah! Where do you think you're going?! Trying to avoid me?! Why you moving to other school without telling me?!   You have to reply me Jiyeon-ah.If not I'm going to hunt you tonight in your dream! I'm going to be your nightmare! 

I knew it. I should ask them to come over here too tomorrow..huh..*sigh* I replied to them

To: IU & Hyomin Unnie

Stop nagging! I'll tell you later. All you have to do tomorrow is come to my house. I'll explain. Mianhae~

Sent. Done..I'll go to take bath. My body feels sticky and itchy!

After 30 minutes...

    I feel refresh! It feels good! Now,going to take some snacks..kekeke. I go down,taking potato chips, cookies, chocolates, cappucino.. hahaha.I know. I have bad appetite.Who cares?! I love them.I love food! I bring them over to my room. I eat each of it slowly. While eating, my mind keep on thinking about what has happend today. Uhmm, Myungsoo is really annoying. I hate him! Lemme kill you..UGHHH..I munch the food faster and faster..Jiyeon-ahh, forget about him. Let's think about Jinyoung..Awhh, that cute boy. Why is he so gentlemen? He's kind to me. Remember when he held my hand..hahaha..actually it was me.I held his hand first..errrk. It's awkward. 

After finishing my food I decided to close my eyes..Its heavy. I need to get my beauty sleep now.It is 9 PM. Good night world, good night Jinyoung...We meet again tomorrow.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

This chapter is about Jiyeon for most of the time..sorry! I'm going to fit in other characters in other chapter. I'll promise ;)