Stare

Please Be Mine!

Sungyeol: What take her so long? Humm.it's almost 20 minutes. 

Myungsoo: Why? You miss her? Hold on bro. It's just 20 minutes. Me? I can't see her (Suzy) forever. How is that?

Sungyeol speechless. He don't know what to say. Jiyeon suddenly run towards them.

Jiyeon: huh..huh..huh..mian..mianhae!

She is gasping. Sungyeol hold her hands and says

Sungyeol: What happend? a dog is chasing you? hahahahaha!

Jiyeon: haishh! No!!

She let go her hands. Sungyeol regrets after saying that. He wanted to hold her hands even longer. 

Myungsoo: aigoo..enough~ No couple please? *smile*

Jiyeon & Sungyeol: WE'RE NOT COUPLE!!!

Sungyeol POV:

I should say "WE'RE COUPLE" instead.. Haishh ppabo Yeol-ah~ What does she feels right now?It's weird when I like her . I mean we just knew each other. How if she knows how I feel towards her? Ahh.It can't be~ I'll never tell her! I'm too shy. She's pretty. Every boys likes her. No way she will notice me. I'm just like an ant eventhough I'm right infront her. *sigh*

Jiyeon: Yeol-ah, what are you thinking about? Your girlfriend? kekeekeke

Myungsoo: He has no girlfriend. I mean he NEVER has a girlfriend.. You can be his gf *laugh*

Sungyeol: Yahh!! Myungsoo-ah, you lose your mind is it?! How can you say that to our new friend?!

Myungsoo: I'm just telling you the truth Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: I never ask you before~ Did I ask you? I don't get it, KIM MYUNGSOO~ stop teasing him!

Myungsoo: I'm not teasing him~ *smile*

Jiyeon: You're a weirdo! You bettter stop! Don't you ever open your mouth again or else..or else..

Myungsoo: Or else what?

He leans towards Jiyeon. Their eyes met. Sungyeol still there. He is shocked with Myungsoo's action~

Myungsoo POV:

Her eyes...it's beautiful. Can I get closer to her? NO! This is considered too close! I look through her eyes. She's blushing. Ahhh,she's cute! She is way too cute! Why am I feeling this way? She's just a new student but why am I acting this way? She reminds me of Suzy. Their eyes look the same. On that moment, I  feel want to hug her. I miss Suzy so much! 

Jiyeon POV:

Suddenly, Myungsoo leans towards me...what now? This guy is really different from others. He acts without thinking twice. I look through his eyes

                                                           

That is what I call stare! I'm melting..seriously.No joke! Jiyeon-ah don't fall in love with this jerk!! Arraso?Arraso? So I decided to push his body away from me. I must stop it before he does something out of his mind..huh~ I'm breathless now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                           

Sungyeol: Yah!! what are you both doing? Myungsoo, let go of her!

Myungsoo: HAHAHAHA! Calm down bro. How could I seize her from you? Jiyeon, don't feel clumsy. HAHAHAHA!

Jiyeon: ............................uh.

That was the most awkward moment. The bell rings. They walk to their class. Jiyeon walks faster leaving Sungyeol and Myungsoo behind.

Jiyeon suddenly stops. She see the mysterious guy. She runs to greet him...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

some of you are so excited. I decided to update this..hope you enjoy it! 

once again, Who is the Mysterious Guy?

Happy Chinese New Year!