I wish you were here

Please Be Mine!

    It almost midnight. It is a peaceful and silent night. Myungsoo goes to the balcony.The bright moonlight ,the twinkling stars makes him misses Suzy even more. Everything is not right at the point. "I wish you were here." he says. He looks at the stars but then Suzy's face pops out. He thought he can loses his mind right away. He quickly go into his room to get his guitar. For him, guitar is his 'bestfriend'. He plucked the guitar and started to play a song with it...

"majubogo haryodon geu mal

chama haji mot hetdon geu mal

na jonhajido mothan che tto ttona
i jarie honja dugo ttonagane

jikyobol su bakke nan
tto chamabol su bakke na
i goseso nol gidaryo........................."

It was Voice of My Heart by Infinite..

"The words I wanted to say in front of you
the words I couldn’t say
Without the chance to say them
you left me alone in this place
All I can do is watch, all I can do is hold on,
and wait for you here
You’ve gotten farther away leaving only regrets,
say it with both eyes closed

I call out without sound,
I call out remembering you
I try forgetting you,

knowing you don’t share my feelings........"

The lyrics describe his feelings well. His lovely and angelic voice filled up the sky making the night looks even better and brighter. He feels a lot better now. He startsto feel sleepy. He yawns many times. At the end, he decides to go to his bed and sleep. "Huhhhh *yawning* I have to sleep now.It's 1 AM already. Good night,Suzy..I miss you already," he whispers to himself while holding Suzy's photo...He eventually fall asleep with Suzy's photo still on his hands.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning...

 Jiyeon POV:

Jiyeon's mom: JIYEON-AH! Are you ready? Your friends are here already!

Uhh?friends? Is it Kevin oppa,IU and Hyomin unnie? I don't ask them to come at this time. It's still early.I need to go to school! UGHHH...I walked downstairs and I am suprised to see Sungyeol and Myungsoo right infront of the door. I expected it was my old friends. What bring them here anyways?

Jiyeon's mom: Yahh! Why are you still standing there?! Go eat your breakfast now. Invite your friends too Jiyeon-ah.

Jiyeon: Uh..ne. Sungyeol-ah,Myungsoo-ah,what bring you guys here? Come in. We have our breakfast first. My mom already served the foods.

Sungyeol: Hehehe. We just wanted to walk to school with you for the first time.Uhmm..it's okay. We already had our breakfast. We can wait for you for a while..Take your time.. *smile*

Myungsoo: YAHH! what do you mean by 'take your time'?!!  IT'S LATE..see.

He showing his watch to Sungyeol. Is it neccessary for him  to do that? UGHH..I hate him even a little thing he does.

Jiyeon: YAHH! I get it! I'll just pack my food now. I'll eat in the bus later.

Myungsoo: Good then. So now stop wasting my time..

He answers me coldly..He never answers me nicely. I'm sick of it!

My mom gives me my food and we left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    They are in the bus. Myungsoo always with his mp3 player. Sungyeol is next to Jiyeon while Jiyeon is eating her breakfast...Sungyeol asks

Sungyeol: Is it delicious? Can I have some? hehehe..

Jiyeon: ne?  YESS! My mom's cook is the best in the world! Here you are. It's yummy! hehehe..

is fulled but she keeps talking..

Myungsoo: Aishh..fat pig... *sigh*

Jiyeon: What did you just said?! Fat pig?! YAHH..duck , can you please stop teasing me at least for a minute?!

Myungsoo: Duck ?! HAHAHAHA..what a joke. Its too hot right? admit it.

He pointed his finger at Jiyeon..

    

She munches her food and says...

Jiyeon: Keep your dirty finger away from me!!

Sungyeol: Hey Myungsoo-ah. Stop doing that to her..Stop! Now you should eat this.It's delicious!

Myungsoo: Nahhh.I'm full.

Jiyeon: Hey! Don't give my food to him! It's mine!

She does her aegyo. Sungyeol can't stand it. He pinches Jiyeon's cheeks untill it turns red.

Jiyeon: Ouchh! It hurts!

Sungyeol: Aww..I'm sorry.You're too cute! Can I pinch some mo....

Jiyeon: NO! Enough! We're about to reach our school..hehehe~

They reach their school after 15 minutes in the bus. 

Sungyeol: Hey! I need to go to the washroom..ughh..I can't stand anymore! Bye,we'll meet in the class later..

He run as fast as he could leaving Myungsoo and Jiyeon behind.

Jiyeon: Ohmy, now I'm with this jerk again,aishh!

Jiyeon whispers.

Myungsoo: Yahh,what are you waiting for?! Walk now!

Jiyeon: Okay duck ! 

Myungsoo: Aigoo,this fat pig!! Can you walk faster?!

Jiyeon: Shuhh!! Don't come over or else I will punch you!

Myungsoo: Whatever fat pig..

They walk to their lockers. When Jiyeon opens her locker, she see a pink envelope with no name written on it. Only Jiyeon's name are written there. She opens the envelope and read the contents...

Jiyeon POV:

I read it silently...

"To: My Love Jiyeon

Hello there! Jiyeon how are you? I hope you're fine.You must be wondering who I am.Am I right? hehehe...It's your second day at the new school. I've been watching you since yesterday. You catches my eyes so much. Can we be  friend? I really want to know you. Jiyeon,that's all for now. I'll give you a letter again tomorrow. Wait for me okay? Bye...

From : Your secret namja"

HUH?! Who is this? There's no name on it. Did he purposely did that? Uhmm...people in this school is so weird. It's only my second day but I already received a letter from some random guy.. *sigh* Myungsoo suddenly see the letter on my hand. He asks..

Myungsoo: HAHAHA.Secret admirer? You're a fat pig yet there still got someone admire you! HAHAHAHA!

I pinch his back. He screams at me and says

Myungsoo: Ouchh! Are you even a girl?! YAHH! WHAT'S THAT FOR?! 

Jiyeon: It's for calling me fat pig. I'm not fat. Are you blind?

Myungsoo: Aishh! You're a fat pig. From now on I'm going to call you fat pig.Arraso?

He raises an eyebrow. WHUT?! This duck is pissing me off! I'm going to take another revenge sooner. I push him aside. Hahahaha! I know he's angry right now. Great!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the class...

   There is no teacher around. Jiyeon reads the book passionately, Sungyeol doing his unfinished homeworks while Myungsoo...he just looks outside the window,ignoring Jiyeon that sit besides him. Suddenly a girl come in. It is Krystal. She walks towards Myungsoo..

Krystal: Myungsoo oppa!

Jiyeon looks at her with blank face. 

Jiyeon: Who is this girl? She suddenly came in and greet Myungsoo.

She whispers. Krystal senses that Jiyeon is looking at her. She gives Jiyeon a glare.

Jiyeon: AHH?! She's glaring at me?! I wanted to greet her but..she...who's she?!

She screams in her heart. Krystal ignore her and talks to Myungsoo

Krystal: Myungsoo oppa. Can we talk for a while?

He turns around and answers

Myungsoo: No, no, no and no. Now go back to your class. You don't belong here.

Sungyeol interupt..

Sungyeol: Yeah.He's right. You don't belong here. This isn't your place. You don't have class is it? pfft~

Krystal: I'm not talking to you. Myungsoo-ah....I want to...

Myungsoo & Sungyeol: Go away!!

The class keep silent. Most of them turn around and then....they are laughing. They like the way Myungsoo and Sungyeol yelled at Krystal. Jiyeon feels pity for her. She stand up and comfort Krystal but she pushes Jiyeon away instead.

Krystal: Yahh! Don't try to touch me!Oh...you're the new student. Are you Myungsoo oppa seat partner?

Jiyeon: ...............erk..yes.I'm his seat partner.You have any problem?

Krystal: Yes. I do. Don't try to talk to him. Don't try to touch him. Don't try to be friendly with him. Don't try to.....

Jiyeon: Okay enough. Do you have to list down all that? Do you think it bothers me? Frankly, I dislike touching,talking with him and everything. Now, go away from my place, please?

The whole class started to agree with Jiyeon. They scream  "Yahh,Krystal-ah,that's enough! Go away now!" 

Krystal is speechless. She has no choice but to walk out of the class. 

Myungsoo POV:

    Did she mean it? She hates everything about me? But why? Is she taking seriously of all my jokes? I can't get her mind. I just want to see her cute face. I like to see her when she's mad. Always reminds me of Suzy. Opps..it's Suzy again. Enough talked. I should ask her

Myungsoo: Jiyeon-sshi..

Jiyeon: What?

She answers me coldly. She seems unhappy. Her face turns red.

Myungsoo: Jiyeon-shi. I would like to ask you something. Do you really mean it when you said you hate everything about me?

Jiyeon: uh? What if I say yes? 

I just keep silent. Not dare to say a word. I expected a 'no' from her.

Myungsoo: Yahh! Just hate me! Haters gonna makes me famous! HAHHAHA.

I try to cover my true feelings. I laugh as loud as I can. She raises an eyebrow. 

Jiyeon: hahahahaha..*fake laugh* It's not even funny. I hate you Kim Myungsoo. I mean it. Ok? Leave me alone.

She turns away. I looked at her face without her knowing it. AHHH..She's pretty. She looks just like an angel. I should never treat her so bad in first place. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continue...

kekeke..how is it? As usual,grammar error..LOLz

I think all of you know who is the one that give Jiyeon the letter. Everyone should know.

Ok...I have to go now. I'm so tired -.- 

Enjoy reading everyone! ^^, Love you my readers.