Nothing's Over

Please Be Mine!

    Jiyeon looks for Myungsoo again but this time she knows where he will go. She runs to the staircase and reaches at the rooftop. From a distance, she can see a man sit on a bench, for sure she knows that is Myungsoo. She makes her way towards him silently, covering his eyes with her hands.

Myungsoo: Hey, who is this?!

He touches her hands, trying to figure out who she is.

Jiyeon: Guess who....

She deepen her voice so he will not recognize her voice easily

Myungsoo: AHHH..SUZY! YAHH, JAGIYA! 

Jiyeon is suprised  with his answer. She let go of her hands and her face change drastically while hugging her own body. "Who is Suzy? I've been heard her name several times" she whsipers. Myungsoo open his eyes and turns around. His face literally change too after seeing her. She quickly takes her place beside him, smiling.

Myungsoo: What..what are you doing here..Ji..Jiyeon?

Jiyeon: ah..uhm...I just want to apologize on behalf of my friend. He just want to protect me and..

Myungsoo: Stop. You don't have to be so nice just because you want to cover up his mistakes. I want him to knee down infront of me. Not you, arraso?

Jiyeon: ....

She does not reply him. She looks at his eyes and bites her lips. "Should I ask him who is Suzy?" she asks herself

Jiyeon: ...Myungsoo-ah. I hope you don't mind if I ask you something.

Myungsoo: ne...

With a force smile on her face and a lilt in her tone, she chirps

Jiyeon: Who is Suzy? I heard her name from your mouth these few days. I'm just wondering who she is. She must be someone special.....to you when you called her... uhm, jagiya.

He takes a deep breath and starts to talk

Myungsoo:  This is so hard for me to explain...*stop for a while* She is....my girlfriend.

Jiyeon's eyes bulge out and she turns to the side so he will not notices her reaction. He continues

Myungsoo: ....but too sad. She passed away last few weeks. I...I just can't believe on how she died. It was so tragic. She got hit by a car and....it was a hit and run. If I can find out who he is, I will make him die right away!!

He couches his head and cries. Jiyeon feels regret asking him. She says sympathetically

Jiyeon: .....Mianhae! (I am sorry) I shoudn't ask you earlier. It must be so tough for you. I never see you cry like this.

Myungsoo: HUH! You must be laughing in your heart now, am I right? I may look so tough outside but through my inside I am just like a baby. hahahaha!

He wipes his tears, trying to be the toughest man right now. He look up the sky with a smile on his face. Jiyeon lend over her handkerchief to him. It is pink color with her name written on it.

Jiyeon: Take this. Wipe your tears. hahaha! I'll shut my mouth from now on. I'll never ask you again. Stay strong, ok?

Myungsoo's POV:

    I take it from her hand, gently, but I accidently hold her hand! What am I doing?! I quickly move my hand and look away. Fuhh...I hope she doesn't mind. I continue

Myungsoo: Jiyeon-ah...I'm, I'm sorry. I don't mean it....

Jiyeon: ah? hahahaha! No..it's ok!

I'm glad to hear that from her. Suddenly, she says

Jiyeon: Nothing's over....remember that, arraso?

Uhh? That is my favorite song. Nothing's Over by Infinite. She likes it too? We must have same interest. I guess so.

Myungsoo: Nothing's over, huh? You like that song too?

Jiyeon: Yes! I like it so much! It reminds me to be strong everytime I feel down or get upset. Why are you asking me? Don't you tell me you like it too?

Myungsoo: Hahahaha! Yes, I do like it. I just can't believe this! We have same interest! 

I look straightly to her eyes. She does the same thing too.

  * OMG THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER, SMASHING MY KEYBOARD*

Jiyeon: Hahaha! You know what...You are not that bad at all like what I thought before. Maybe because I know the reason why you being so cold. I found out you kinda friendly. You seem rough outside but inside...you are just like...ah,you know...hehehe~

Myungsoo: Euwww! I hate the way you say that! *laughs*

She pushes me aside with her hand and we start to laugh like it is the happiest moment of us...together. I feel..much happier now maybe she's right here with me. Comforts me in the way that  make me feel much comfortable. Now, I can feel that my day start to bright again after few weeks. 

Jiyeon: Yahh! I don't think so hanging out here for long time is a good idea. Let's walk to the class. I'm sure we have missed some lessons. 

Suprisingly, I listen to her. Usually, when someone told me to go back to class I will just ignore them and sit here alone. It totally different when it comes to Jiyeon. I get up and make my way to the class with her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Myungsoo and Jiyeon enters the class. There is no teacher at the moment, it is like a good chance for them not to make a ridiculous excuse. He hides the handkerchief into his pocket. Sungyeol starts to put so many questions 

Sungyeol: Yahh! Where did you go? What take you so long just now? Are you ok now?

He turns around and asks the same question to Jiyeon too. Myungsoo knocks his head

Myungsoo: Stop being busy body, will you?

He glares at him. Sungyeol just smiles and laughs.

Kevin: Myungsoo-ah!

Myungsoo: What?! You want to punch me again? Go ahead.

Kevin's POV:

    I call his (Myungsoo) name. He says he will let me punch his face. Huh! Such an arrogant boy. If Jiyeon is not here, I'm sure will do so but forget it. I'm not a badass anyways. I soften my voice

Kevin: Myungsoo...I am sorry for what I did to you in the library. I was..too mad. Jiyeon is like my sister. I've been protect her for ages. Her brother told me to protect her as much as I can. I'm just doing my job. I hope you will forgive me.

I stand up and bow. I can't believe I do this just because of this jerk! I look at his face. He pouts and ignores me. Don't makes me lose one's temper again! I have my limits too. Aigoo!

Myungsoo: I let you go for today but make sure...You will never act like you're the boss..huh.

I just nod my head. Be patient, Kevin-ah. 

Kevin: Yeay! Glad to hear that! Want me to spend you a lunch set? Oh, for you, Jiyeon and Sungyeol too.

Sungyeol: Wahh! Why not?! Where should we go?

Jiyeon: Sounds great, oppa!

Kevin: I will recommend you to a place. You will find out sooner.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued...