Love Letter

Please Be Mine!

In Jiyeon's room

    Jiyeon locks the door and lies down on her bed, spreading her arms,looking at the ceiling. Then, she gets up and pick her school bag and stuffed the letter back. Jiyeon read and reread over again but she could not understand the meaning of the letter. She keeps questioning herself  "Who gave me this?If he wants to be my friend why don't he just come over me and greet me properly?". She examine the handwriting carefully. She still can't find a  sign for the letter guy. "Ahh, maybe I should forget it. This person just want to prank me", she says. The clock shows sharply at 9 pm. Jiyeon still can not close her eyes even though she is quite tired. She tries to close her eyes. Suddenly, Jinyoung's face appears. She quickly open and widen her eyes. "Gosh, what was that?" Her heart beats faster than ever and the worser is her hands starts to sweat. Could it be love at first sight? 

    Since she can not sleep, she decides to call Sungyeol to ask about Myungsoo. For her, he acted so strange."There must be something going around". She reaching for her phone on the side table and starts to search for Sungyeol's phone number. "Sungyeol...Sungyeol,Aigoo where's his number? I thought I'd save his number already! Yeay..here it is!" she cheers. She dials and waits for about a minute before he answers the call.

Sungyeol: Yebosaeyo?

Jiyeon: Yebosaeyo? Ne! It's me.Jiyeon.

Sungyeol: JIYEON?! is that really you?!

He raises his voice, makes Jiyeon's ears hurt a bit. 

Jiyeon: Ouch! Ne.It's me. Am I disturbing you? Mianhae~ I'll hang the phone if you feel so.

Sungyeol: Ani! Ani! It's fine with me.Really. I'm not that sleepy yet. ehem..What makes you call me at this time? Is there something special you want to tell me? *cough*

Jiyeon: Actually...umm..don't get misunderstood when I ask this. I just wanted to ask about Myungsoo.

There is no replied from him. Jiyeon patiently waits for him but still nothing.

Jiyeon: al-geus-sim-ne-da (I get it). I'll talk to you privately again  tomorrow or any free time. Arraso? Geunuh (I'm hanging up)~

Sungyeol: ....mmm~

He just cut off the conversation without saying a 'goodnight' or 'goodbye' to her. In Jiyeon's mind "What's wrong with him? I'm just asking about his friend.I said something wrongly?". 

    Jiyeon decides to sleep while in Sungyeol's room, he still can't forget what she has asked him."Myungsoo?Why him?". Sungyeol is a short minded person. He easily misjudge something maybe because he is too scared if Jiyeon asks him to say something to Myungsoo like "SUNGYEOL, CAN YOU TELL MYUNGSOO THAT I LIKE HIM?" or "I THINK I'M STARTING TO LIKE MYUNGSOO" or any such things. He knocks his head and lay his body with hands on his head. He closes his eyes and tries hardly to erase everything he has imagined.He get up and  says, "Why I have to think that way? Positive thinking please!It could be Jiyeon just wanted to ask about what happens to Myungsoo.Aigoo! I shouldn't hang the phone!AIGOO!", he moans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning, in the school...

    Jiyeon walks to her locker. She expects no more letter for her today. She does not gives too high expectation for a such letter. She opens her locker and she is suprised to see another pink envelope with her name written on it. She quickly open and read it out...

"To: My Love, Jiyeon

    It's me again. I know you're waiting for my letter right? hehehe. Are you curious for who I am? You don't have to. I'm your closest guy. No matter how far you are from me, you are always there, right in my...heart. You've never realize me. Oh yeah, I'm giving you a clue now. You probably know me. Oppss! That's all for now. wait for another letter from me. I'll let you find me based on the clue I have given to you each time I give you letter. Bye!

From: Your Secret Admire"

Her jaws widely open. She blinks her eyes several times. "WHAT?! Secret admire?!" she says sternly. She half awakes when she knows someone admire her for the first week of her in the school. It is not the first time she received letter but this one is slightly different. She can feels it. She looks down, does not know whether she should be happy or the opposite feeling. Suddenly, someone startle her from behind. She is shocked and jumped a lilttle right away. She turns around, it is Myungsoo.  He greets her happily...

Myungsoo: Annyeong hashimnikka, fat pig!

Jiyeon ignore him and just walk

Myungsoo: Yahh!! Annyeong fat pig! Ughh, it's nice because you're the first person I greet as soon as I reached the school, you know?!

Jiyeon: Is that so? Then, greet me properly. By the way, my name is Park Jiyeon aka Jiyeon. understand?

Myungsoo: What? Like I told you before, I want to call you fat pig! 

She walks away,leaving him behind. He runs towards her

Myungsoo: huh...huh..huh..Ok,ok! Jiyeon-sshi, good morning! How are you? You want some drink?

Jiyeon: There you go! As easy as that! Uhmm...nahh! I don't need one. You can have it for your own.

Myungsoo: Are you sure? Ok. Wow, you're so early today. Even earlier than me.

    They walk together, passing by so many people that are watching them. They start whispering around. The hissing sounds can be heard clearly but both of them ignore it. Especially the girls. They stare at Jiyeon and they start to dislike her for walking with Myungsoo. Actually, many girls tries to walk or talk to Myungsoo right after Suzy's death. He just ignore them and sometimes scold them if he feels down. Unfortunately, non of them success. Jiyeon is the first girl that get to walk and talk with him after his girlfriend gone. Some of the girls are suprised too. Myungsoo realize it. He just walks and do his poker face.

Jiyeon: Oh..hahaha! Where's Sungyeol? I thought he was with you?

Myungsoo: Nope! He woke up late. I have to leave him behind or else I'll missed the bus.

Jiyeon: Poor him! How dare you! 

Myungsoo: ...What's that pink envelope? Love letter again?Hahaha!

Jiyeon: Oh...this? *showing the letter* I guess. I'm very clueless about this guy. He just wrote 'your secret admire'. That's all.

    Myungsoo's eyes bulge out. He quickly grabs the letter from Jiyeon's hand. He reads it with little anger in him. "How dare him! Who is this guy?! He simply gives Jiyeon a letter? If I know who you are, I will warned you not to disturb her easily!" he screams in his heart.

Jiyeon: Myungsoo? Myungsoo? Yahh!

Myungsoo: Oh..ne. Hahaha! You have a secret admire? What a joke! I think he is blind enough to like a girl like you! How can a girl like you have a crush?! The opposite thing for me, every girl likes me no matter what. Hahahaha!

He laughs but Jiyeon's face remains expressionless.

Jiyeon: Oh really? Every girl? EXCEPT ME! I dislike you. You think you're always right?! NO. You think everyone like you?! NO!

    She flips her hair and walk to her class. Myungsoo smirks and run quickly before Jiyeon entering the class. He drags the chair for Jiyeon.

Myungsoo: Please sit, fat pig.

Jiyeon's POV:

    I entered the class. Myungsoo looks so rush. When I am about to sit, he suddenly offers me to sit. WHOA! He says " Please sit, fat pig" I am suprised yet touched by his actions. How can he be so sweet and annoying at the same time too?! Aigoo, this boy is freaking me out. I know he's hiding something from me. I mean, he looks totally different than before. I just stand there without saying a word. I can feel that my cheeks start to burn out.  Then, I see Sungyeol comes in. I push Myungsoo behind and sit while arranging my books on my desk. Myungsoo starts to nag

Myungsoo: Yahh! You should at least say "Thank you" to me! Ungrateful child!

Jiyeon: I didn't ask you to do so. Mind your own bussiness.

Sungyeol: Hey, hey! what are you two talking about? I miss out lot of things!Can I join?

Myungsoo: The end. It ends already.

He answers casually. I saw he rolled his eyes. Hahaha!

Sungyeol: What? Too bad! 

Jiyeon: hehehe...you don't have to worry. It's just a meaningless conversation between us. *smiles* By the way, why you cut off the phone so early last night? You didn't say any goodbye or goodnight!

Sungyeol: Mianhae! *bow* I was too sleepy. Oh, what do you want to ask to me? You can ask me now. You said you want to ask about...

I quickly cover his mouth with my hands. He is struggling to talk. GOSH! If Myungsoo knows that I'm asking about him, what would he think? I'm dead! He must think that I like him..Euww.

Myungsoo: Yahhh, ask about what? You better tell me.

Jiyeon: Nothing! It's really nothing! Hehehe.

I force a smile on my face. I'm trying to avoid eye contact with him so he will not notices anything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...