The Boys Are Coming!

Please Be Mine!

  Myungsoo seems worried. He keeps bitting his lips and once in a while he will turns around to stare at Jiyeon. She doesn't even know that Myungsoo is watching her. She is too engrosed reading the book. Sometimes, he smiles and laughs a little.

"Did I really hurt her heart?I'm just joking.Why she has to take it seriously?" he nag.

"Hey,I heard that.Silent please?" Jiyeon says with a hand on her waist.

"Nahh,nahh,nahh"he replies casually.

"Myungsoo-ah,don't you have anything to do?Look at youself.You look extremely miserable~Aigoo" Jiyeon says sarcastically.

"Shuhhh!Nothing weird.I look like this everyday..hahahaha~ Hey, what is the title of the book that you're holding?" He smiles slightly to her.

"This?" Jiyeon shows the book.She continued "Oh,it's '101 Ways to Show Your Love to Somebody'."

"What? Why are you reading that kind of book? Euwww." He pouts.

Jiyeon ignore him as if no one was talking to her. She continues reading till one point she stops

"....number nine..give a special present?" she questioning herself .

" Uhmm..well,it's too early to give him a present.I need some more time.I'm not a desperate girl",she whispers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Break time...

Sungyeol: Jiyeon,Myungsoo, let's go to cafeteria. I'm starving now~ 

He frowns and walks ahead from the others.

Jiyeon: Wait for me!

She shouts, leaving Myungsoo alone behind....again.

Sungyeol: Come on Jiyeon.We have to get there fast!

He hold Jiyeon's hand. Myungsoo watching them from a distance but then he quickly run towards them when he see Sungyeol holding Jiyeon's hand. He interrupt...

Myungsoo: Uhm..uhmm..what do we want to eat today?

Sungyeol: Huh? Why are you suddenly asking that question?

Sungyeol let go of her hand. Jiyeon looks at Myungsoo with a confused face. After letting go of her hand, Myungsoo starts to feel relieved. 

Myungsoo: HAHAHAHA..nothing.Hey! We gotta be hurry! hehehe..

Sungyeol: Weirdo. I don't get you sometimes. *sigh*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At cafeteria...

It is crowded. They are heading to the usual place with food on their hands. 

Sungyeol: Eating time! Cheers everyone!

He grabs his chopsticks. The others does the same too.

Myungsoo eats the foods greedily. Jiyeon feels annoyed with the way he eats.

She decides to speak out.

Jiyeon: Aishhh...Hey,duck ! Eat slowly. Don't you have manner?

Myungsoo: uhh? Stop complaining,fat pig. Your eating habit is worser!

Jiyeon: Yahhh! You're a........ugh!Nevermind~

Myungsoo: I'm a what? hahahaha!

Sungyeol: Shuhh! Eat silently.

    Suddenly, the girls in the cafeteria screams. They run towards a group of boy as they scream  "Ljoe! Chunji! Niel! Changjo! Ricky! C.A.P!!!!". They call themselves as Teen Top. A group of 6 boys with their own talents.They are very good in dancing,singing,rapping and of course in education too. Sungyeol,Myungsoo and Jiyeon stops eating. Their eyes stared directly to the crowded place. Jiyeon stands up, tries to see clearly. She seems very clueless. She scratches her neck even though it was not itchy at all. Teen Top starts to walk and they're heading to empty seats next to their table. In a sudden, a member of Teen Top greets Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

Niel: HEY! Guys, look who is here? It's Sungyeol and L! Do you know how long we haven't talk to each oher? It almost a week! Why are you both don't hang out with us anymore? We've been practicing for the dance battle through out  this week. Why don't you join us? We can meet at the usual place.

Sungyeol: Hey! *grab Niel's arm* Yes.I know it almost a week. Well, you know we're so busy in this week.Myungsoo just recovering from...

Ljoe: Opss! You can just stop there Sungyeol. We know about it. We feel sorry for it. Hope you don't mind L.

Myungsoo do not reply. Instead, his eyes just bulged out. He stand up and tap Ljoe's shoulder...

Myungsoo: Hahahahaha! What are you talking about?! I'm fine. Look at me.Does my face look pale? No? No?..... Exactly!

He laughs as if he is trying to hide his true feelings. Teen Top,Sungyeol and Jiyeon stares at each other, they shrugged. Chunji notices there is a girl with them. He looks at her and then when she notices it, he quickly look away. It is a silent moment. Ricky break the silent...

Ricky: Wow! Hey guys, there's a girl here. How can we not noticed a beautiful girl infront of us? Is she the new student? I think she is. She's not familiar, hehehe. Annyeonghaseyo! Let we introduce ourselves. I'm Ricky.

Niel: Annyeong! I'm Ahn Daniel But people call me as Niel. *smile*

C.A.P: I'm Bang Min Soo or you can call me C.A.P. I'm the leader in this group.

Changjo: Annyeong! I'm Changjo and this is Ljoe,the face of our group! 

He says that as he wraps his hand around Ljoe's shoulder. Ljoe pushes him away and glance him. Changjo steps backward and laughs. Last but not least, it is Chunji. 

Jiyeon: And you..? *pointed at Chunji*

Chunji: uhh, ne....me?

Jiyeon: Yeah,it's you. You haven't introduce yourself. *smile*

Chunji: Lee.... Lee Chan Hee but Chunji is fine for me. 

    He smiles and go near to Jiyeon. He sit right next to Jiyeon. Jiyeon is suprised with his sudden action and she moves bit by bit. But Chunji keep went near her. Sungyeol bites his lips. His fingers tapped in a frenzied manner on his lap. He tries to speak out but he don't have the guts.

Myungsoo's POV:

    What?! What is he going to do with Jiyeon?! If he moves another inch, I can't just sit here and do nothing! I have to stop him! ...........Wait, why I should be like this? Jiyeon is nothing to me. UGHH! Let him be! What's with these kind of feeling? I'm confused. Am I starting to protect her? Why should I? It's not that she ever done or try to help me or something. WAIT! She ever tried to help me! It was at the rooftop but I refused her help! That's it! I will defend her...

Myungsoo: Oh well Chunji, can you please move to the left a bit? There's lots of space. Why do you have to come closer to Jiyeon? 

I raised a brow. He scowled me. His eyes are fills with curiousity. Then, he moves backwards. What a relieve...I let go of heavy breath. 

Chunji: As you wish, mister. By the way, I'm about to ask her name but you!!! *pointed at Myungsoo* You ruined everything.HAHAHAHA!

Myungsoo: Am I? Mianhae. Her name is Park Jiyeon or Fat Pig! hihihihihi *laughs*

Jiyeon: Yahhh! Shut your mouth!

She covering my mouth with her hand.She continues...

Jiyeon: *bow* mianhae, I'm Park Jiyeon. You can call me Jiyeon for short. *smile*

Teen Top: Whoa!! That smile...we may suffer from it! You have a charming smile Jiyeon!

Jiyeon: ahh...ani...Ne! Kamsahamida! *bow again*

Sungyeol: hehehe..Yes she is cute! oh,it almost time guys. Why don't we hang out after school? We can spend our evening at somewhere.

C.A.P: Oh no. We can't. We have to practise this evening. The competition is around the corner! 

Sungyeol: It's ok then. We can hang out at the other time. Maybe next week?

Niel: Yeah.sure! See you again later! 

    Everyone bows to each other including me too. Chunji walks away. Huh, please not her,Chunji. You can have other girls but not her. I will protect her like I protect Suzy before. You've been dated so many girls up till now. I don't know what's your purpose but you broke their hearts a lot. I hope you're not going to do the same to Jiyeon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school hours...

Jiyeon's POV

    "Yes! Second day of school is not that too bad. Thank God. But where is Jinyoung? I haven't see him today. Not even in his class. Where is he?" I whisper. As usual, Sungyeol and Myungsoo walks together with me. Sungyeol besides me while Myungsoo next to him. Seems like we have known each other for quite a long time. YES! I feel the same for Myungsoo too. He's in good mood today. Heh, glad to see him acting that way. At least I feel much better today. Yet, I need to clear up something. Why he acted so strange yesterday? I forgot to ask Sungyeol about that! 

Jiyeon: Sungyeol! Can I have your phone number? I need to save it in my phone. Who knows something emergency might happens? You too Myungsoo!

Myungsoo: ne? Me? hahahaha! Don't you tell me that you starting to like me? 

He comes near me. He put a hand on my shoulder and looked straight into my eyes. Our eyes met once again! I'm stuttering...

Jiyeon: ehm....ehm... an..ani!! No way I will like you! Like it will never happen!

I pushed his hands. He laughs. It ain't funny at all! But he totally different today. He looks much...happier? He will laughs on anything even if it wasn't funny. 

Sungyeol: Ehem! *coughs*  I'm still exist. Here you are Jiyeon. It's my number. You can call me anytime! 

He give me a piece of white paper with his phone number written on it. Arghh, how about Myungsoo?Is he going to give me his number? hahaha!! I know he wouldn't. Who cares? He's not important though.

Myungsoo: Yahhh,fat pig! Here you are...

What?! Suprisingly,he give me a piece of paper too! I read it. I thought it is his phone number but...

"Yahhh,fat pig! Where's your phone? I don't think so it's in your bag anymore. kekekekeke! :P"

I quickly open my bag, looking for my phone. Ughh! My phone isn't there! When did he took it out from my bag?! I hate him so much! No one ever open my bag without my permission! He run away. I chase him everywhere he run to. I feel exhausted and maybe for several times I stop for a while. 

Suddenly, Sungyeol run towards Myungsoo and grabs my phone. He scolded Myungsoo for behaving badly to me. Oh no! Don't let them start a fight just because of a phone! Luckily, Myungsoo just laughs..and laughed..and keep laughing. It's weird. What's wrong with him?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    After a long walk from school, they decided to stop at a cafe' It was B1A4 Cafe' again. This time they bring Jiyeon along.  Jiyeon never went to that cafe' before. As they walked in, a waitress welcome and bow them. 

Jiyeon: What's the name of the cafe'?

Sungyeol: You never been here before? It's B1A4 cafe'

Jiyeon: Oh...I should try it then! *smile*

Sungyeol: Yes! You really should try their coffee! It's yum yum!

Myungsoo: Forget it. Let's sit quickly. I'm thirsty now!

A waiter came. It is Jinyoung. While Jiyeon and Myungsoo looked the menu list, Jinyoung and Sungyeol talks to each other. 

Jiyeon: This waiter sounds so familiar...

She whispers. She looks up and is suprised to see Jinyoung right infront of her, as a waiter. He looks so good in the costume. Jiyeon's face started to shine like a sun. She smiles right away.

Jinyoung: Jiyeon? You're with them?

Jiyeon: ...ehm..ehm..ne

She is stuttered. Her face turns red. Sungyeol notices it and he can sense something.

Sungyeol: She's blushing? why? She likes.....ah, ani ani!

He says to himself. He knocks his head repeatedly. Myungsoo stares at them too. He feel resentful and angry at the same time.

Myungsoo: They look so friendly. Why am I feeling this way?! I'm jealous!

He whispers. Both of them just keep it silence. They are babbling in their hearts.After a long conversation, Jinyoung asks them...

Jinyoung: Can I place your order? *smile*

Jiyeon: Ne! Give me the best coffee in this cafe'!

She raises her voice. Myungsoo and Sungyeol looks at her at the same time.

Jiyeon: What? What's wrong?

Myungsoo & Sungyeol : Nothing!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

 

I have to stop here. I feel so damn tired.UGHH!  Sorry for not updating my fic recently T^T

I'm too busy with school works and etc. Hope you enjoy..LOL I tried my best for this chapter ;____;