It's Hard for Me.

Please Be Mine!

    After waiting for about 15 minutes, their drink arrives. Jiyeon smiles while rubbing her hands. She takes a dip

and says

Jiyeon: Wow! This is delicious! Jinyoung, you made this?

Jinyoung: Oh...ne. I made those coffee. Ah, I'm glad that you like it. *laughs*

 

Jiyeon: You're very talented oppa! oppss.

Sungyeol and Myungsoo turns around and stare at her.

Sungyeol & Myungsoo: Oppa??

They blink their eyes. They can't believe on what she just said. She never calls them 'oppa'. She usually just call them by their name. Jinyoung looks at their face deeply. 

Sungyeol: Yahh! You never call me 'oppa'!!

Jinyoung: hahaha! You both, no worries. She didn't mean it actually. Right Jiyeon?

Myungsoo: What? what? why me? Yeah, I don't care if she calls you 'oppa' or any other words like 'jagiya' or.....whatever~

Sungyeol: Yahh! I do care! Jiyeon-shii, call me 'oppa' now!

Jiyeon: ......what's wrong with you? No. I don't want to. Call yourself 'oppa' then.

Sungyeol: ahhhhh! Forget it! Don't talk to me.

He looks away. Jiyeon calls him several times but he don't answer it. At last, she gives up.

Jiyeon: ....ok,ok~ I give up. Sungyeol oppa? 

She winks to him. She makes her puppy eyes to gain sympathy. Sungyeol quickly look at her any smile.

Sungyeol: Yeay! Sungyeol oppa? kekekeke~

Myungsoo: Nonsense...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung: Thank you, please come again! Especially you Jiyeon!

He smiles to Jiyeon and waves his hand.

Jiyeon: Ne. I'll come back again! Bye! Take care of yourself!

Jinyoung: Ok. You too! 

Sungyeol, Myungsoo and JIiyeon are heading to Jiyeon's house. They don't talk that much all the way. When they on the way to her house, they see three figures standing at the front gate of her house. Sungyeol says

Sungyeol: Yah yahhh! Who's that three people?!!

Myungsoo: ne..?

Jiyeon: Where?.............. OMG!I almost forget! I'd promise to my friends that I'll meet them today! They must have waited for me ! How can I forget this.AIGOO!

She runs and greets her friends. She bows and apologize them right away. It is her friend again, Kevin, IU and Hyomin. They are her bestfriends during her time in the previous school. Kevin and IU are her classmates except for Hyomin, her senior. 

Jiyeon: Mianhae! *bows* When did all of you came? Why didn't you call me? You can just ring the bell and wait inside my house. My mom is in there!

Hyomin: Yahhh! Take a look at your phone!

Jiyeon takes her phone out from her pocket and look at the phone screen. 17 missed calls.

Jiyeon: ................................hehehe.You mad? 

She lower down her voice because she knows she is wrong.

IU: You better invite us inside quickly! I'm freezing here!

Jiyeon: Oh yes! Come in. Sungyeol, Myungsoo let's come in too.

They sit on the white comfortable sofa. Jiyeon's mom comes in and greet them nicely but then rush to the kitchen to get hot drinks. The house is like any average house in the housing area. It is a medium, double-storey, comfy house. At the one side of the house, is her family photo, hanging on the wall. Myungsoo stares at the photo for long time. It is Jiyeon, her mom and her dad and there is another boy besides Jiyeon. A tall, handsome and mostly his face looks alike Jiyeon. With courage he  asks

Myungsoo: Who's that guy besides you, Jiyeon? *pointing at the photo*

Jiyeon: .....................He is my brother but...

All of them do not say a word. Even the talkative Sungyeol and Hyomin do not speaks out. 

Kevin: Yahh! The drinks! Wow wow wow! Hot drinks..yum Hot chocolate with......my favorite aunty's cookies! Aunt, you made this? 

Jiyeon's mom: Who else want to bake them? Jiyeon? Don't try to make a joke Kevin. Hahahaha!!

Jiyeon pinches her mom's shoulder. 

Jiyeon's mom: What's that for? You better help me out. Serve this to your friends.

IU: It's ok aunty. Let me help you. 

They all enjoying the drinks and cookies. 

Sungyeol: Aunty, your cookies are superb delicious! I mean it!

Kevin: Because it is freshly bake, right aunty? *winks*

Jiyeon's mom: Exactly. If that so, enjoy it. I have some more. I get in to get some.

Myungsoo: Jiyeon, what happend to your brother?

Sungyeol: Yahh! What with that sudden question?! It's not appropriate to ask that in her house.

Myungsoo: Oh...mianhae.

Kevin stares at him while munching food in his mouth. He is still clueless about the boys that are with them.

Kevin's POV:

    Yahh! This guy is really impolite! How can he asked that to Jiyeon? Who are they actually? The guy looks like a cold person but the other look so...cheerful. Are they Jiyeon's friends? I mean new friends? Wow, she met boy friends. Not just one but TWO boys! This is making me worried! I have to make sure they don't have feelings for Jiyeon. Maybe not now but who knows later they will like her? UGHHH..NO, NO! I have to make my first step. 

Kevin: Jiyeon, why don't you introduce us to your new friend? hehehe~

Jiyeon: Oh..I'm sorry! Kevin, this is Myungsoo *pointing at him* and this is Sungyeol.

Kevin: ANNYEONGHASEYO!! I'm Kevin Woo.

I try to be friendly.

Hyomin: I'm Hyomin. Jiyeon's unnie! hehehe..I'm just kidding. She's my friend. My bestfriend!

IU: Yeah..whatever unnie. I'm IU. Jiyeon's classmate. Old classmate.. *smiles*

HAHAHA! Look at IU. She glance at Jiyeon. I know she is angry with Jiyeon. Well, actually I'm a bit angry too but....it's ok!

Sungyeol: Hey hey hey! I'm Sungyeol! We're Jiyeon new friends. Actually he *tapping Myungsoo* is Jiyeon's seat partner.

Myungsoo: Shut up bro! 

Kevin: Hahaha! Good! I trust you Myungsoo. Take care of her. DO NOT LET BOYS DISTURB HER. I give an excuse for you both.

Actually, my heart is kinda break to hear that Jiyeon's seat partner is a boy. For me, better if a girl. Humm. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Myungsoo and Sungyeol has to leave early. They have to get home before 6 pm. Both of them bow to them and thank to Jiyeon and her mom. She send them up to the front door and wave her hands to them. When they walk away, she returns to the living room and chat with her other friends. IU asks sternly

IU: Now, tell us why are you leaving the school without telling us? Do you know we hurt? Don't you care about our feelings? You should tell us, at least. We are your friends. We can't believe you did this to us...

Hyomin: IU is right! Yahh! We were suprised when Mr. Choi told us you were transfering to other school. Are you avoiding us or was there something happend? Just be honest, Jiyeon. Don't treat us like we're just your ordinary friends. We are your bestfriends! We know you well. You will never leave us without reason. There must be something happend.

Jiyeon: .........Mianheyo! I know I was wrong. Ahh, you can punish me or what but there is a reason. I hate the school. I hate the people there.

Hyomin,Kevin & IU: INCLUDING US?!

They say at the same time. Their eyes are filled with anger. They are too suprised to hear such answer from their most trusted friend. Hyomin starts to stand up from the sofa and step forward but Kevin holds her. His eyes tries to tell her "No, not this time.Let her explain first." She understood and sit back. 

Jiyeon: NO! You don't get what I mean. I mean the boys and girls. Especially the girls, they always teased me! They would say "yahh, why are you stealing my boyfriend?Yahh, you think you're that pretty? Yahh, you're ugly get out of my way!" and any other bad words. I'm not tough enough to face all those hatred words day by day....

Her eyes tear up, but she continues

Jiyeon: When they accidentaly met me, they would push me aside. They throw papers, rubbish....you can list them down.

Kevin: WHAT?! Why don't you tell me this?! They never act that way when we're around. Are you kidding me?

Jiyeon: ......Ani. They respect all of you but not me. I have nothing special....

Kevin suddenly interupt

Kevin: but you're beautiful.

She stops for a while but then continue

Jiyeon: ...I have no dad, my brother have just leave us.. He was suffered from leukemia, he left us a month ago. I think you know this...

She can't continues. Hyomin, IU and Kevin go near her, comforts her. Hyomin says while rubbing Jiyeon's back

Hyomin: Enough dear. We're sorry too. Indeed, we're not  good friends. We're not there with you when you're being hurt by others. We're too selfish and busy with ourselves till we forget you. After all, we're wrong in this situation. You can blame us.

Iu and Hyomin hugs Jiyeon tightly while Kevin just watch them . They know she needs them at the moment. 

Kevin: Ne. I'm so sorry Jiyeon-ah...I...I...

He stops. Seems like something makes him stops so sudden. He wanted to say something really important but he has to hold it back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a deep conversation, they decide to go back home. They have been there for quite a long time. It is almost 8pm probably they should be at home now. Jiyeon go to her bedroom..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

to be continued...

Sorry for the bad grammar >__<"

I hope you enjoy it. I'm busy with school works and activities. Ughh..screw those homeworks -.-"

I'll update the next chapter as soon as possible.

Thank you! Don't be a silent reader. Do leave a comment ^^,