Cry Cry

Please Be Mine!

    Jiyeon wants to go out of the class after Mr Jang finishes his class. She decides to look for Myungsoo. "Where are you going Jiyeon?" Sungyeol asks her."Uhmm..I need to go to the toilet.Sorry~" she lies. She searches for Myungsoo everywhere. The school is huge anyway. She started to give up but then  "The last place is.........the rooftop!" she screams "I should go there.."

Myungsoo POV:

While my mind is away thinking about Suzy, suddenly I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned around. It is Jiyeon. Grr..what this girl want from me?!

Jiyeon: Yahh! What are you doing here?!

Myungsoo: I'm the one should asking you that question! What are you doing here? It's only your first day at school but you seem want to mess around with me!

Jiyeon: WHAT?! Hey...I'm about to comfort you just now. Fine. I take my words back. I'm going back to the class!

Myungsoo: HAHAHA..do I look like I care? Go away!

Jiyeon: Aishhh!!! I hate you KIM MYUNGSOO! What the point of coming here?! Wasting my time!

Myungsoo: Who ask you to come here? I want to be alone~

I suddenly lowered down my voice. Jiyeon looks at me with her pity face.

Jiyeon: Uhmm..why?Why Myungsoo? Was there something bad happend that makes you acted this way?

I don't answer her question. I don't want her to know about Suzy because her face reminds me of Suzy so much! She asks me again..

Jiyeon: What happend Myungsoo? Answer me..

Myungsoo: UGHH! Don't care about me please!! Now,go back to the class!

Jiyeon: YAHH!I'm asking you nicely! Fine. I'll go now. Don't regret it. I'm trying to help you out but you ignore me. Nice one!

She walks away. Leaving me alone... Uhmm,I should ask her to accompany me instead. Nevermind~ Who needs her anyway?

Jiyeon POV:

    I do care about him (Myungsoo) but he scolded me! He don't care what I feel at all! It hurts when he did that to me. No one ever scream to me like that..Probably he's the first one. Even my own parents never did that to me.I HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!! I really mean it! You gave me a bad impression. I tried to hold my tears but I'm too weak. It fall down at the end. Time please go faster~ 

                                                                       

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Jiyeon enters the class with her teary eyes. She does not say a word. Sungyeol is suprised and quickly go to ask her.

Sungyeol: Jiyeon-ah......are you ok? 

Jiyeon: Ahh..yes. I'm ok. The dust entered my eyes just now..hehehehe...*fake laugh*

She tries to cover up her real story. She is hurted by his bestfriend. Myungsoo comes in. He goes directly to his own place, ignoring people as there is nothing bad he has done. He looks at Jiyeon. "She's crying?uh....did I hurt her that much?" he whispers. He break the silent.

Myungsoo: Yahh! Are you crying? Stop crying..you're wasting your tears for a useless guy like me. Enough.I hate to see girls crying. It's annoying~

Sungyeol POV:

I stared at Myungsoo. It is weird. Jiyeon says it is just the dust but now Myungsoo told the other way. Which one is the truth? or was Jiyeon being dishonest to me? Arghh I missed a lot of things! I'm very sure Jiyeon is looking for him when she went out. She lied to me. Unbelieveable...

Sungyeol: Myungsoo-ah, you met her just now? Why did you hurt her feelings?!! YAHH!

Myungsoo: Excuse me. It wasn't my fault.. It was her. It was her. get it?

He raises his eyebrows. WHAT?! So it is true. They met each other.

Sungyeol: What do you mean by 'it was her'?

Myungsoo: She was the one that looking for me. I dislike being disturb. No point of crying for just a little matter. pfft..She pisses me off!

Sungyeol: Really? Yet, you can't treat her like that!! She's a girl you have to respect her!

Myungsoo: Oh is that so? She's a girl? Hahahaha..what a joke.A girl never talk to a man that way. She always raises her voice to me. Suzy never talked to me in such way. 

Uh? Suzy? Why Suzy's name suddenly popped up?We don't talk about her a little ago.  I know it. He still can't forget her. He's still in dilemma. Maybe I should let go of him today. BUT I'll make sure if he does something that would hurt Jiyeon's feelings ever again, I'll make him knee down. I'm not joking. I'm willing to protect Jiyeon...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Suzy? Who is she?" Jiyeon whispers to herself  "Why Myungsoo suddenly mentioned her name?Why is he comparing me with her? Do I know her?". There is too many question in her minds. "I'm so gonna ask Sungyeol later"...

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

gif cr to the owner ;)

Hope you enjoy it...Sorry if my fic is not that exciting like others.Going to update next chapter~ ^^,