New Student?

Please Be Mine!

    It has been almost a week. Myungsoo still can't get Suzy out of his mind yet. It is 7:45 AM. He enters the class with Sungyeol. Everyone don't dare to say a word. "Hey, leave him alone. He is still hurts" says one of his friend. "I heard that! Mind your own business will you?!" he yells. "Yahh,Myungsoo-ah. Please calm down. He didn't say anything bad. Could you please stop being so mean to others?" Sungyeol tries to comfort him. "Ne..omma!" says Myungsoo. "He talks too much,just like an old lady". "You! What did you just said?!" Sungyeol says and he pushes Myungsoo's arms. "Nothing..kekeke.Teacher is coming. Go away.This is my place" Myungsoo says loudly. Mr Jang comes in.

Mr Jang: Good morning everyone. I have a good news for you today. We have new classmate!

The students are so excited. A figure come in. A beautiful, tall girl with long hair and fair skin. The boys jump happily as they know their new classmate is a girl. She's pretty though.

                                                                     

Mr Jang: Please intoduce yourself.

"Hello. I'm Park Jiyeon. Be nice to me. It's nice to meet you all" she says cheerfully. Her smiles is charming. The boys start to melt. Including Sungyeol.He whispers to himself

Sungyeol: Wahh, she's pretty...Why my heart beats faster?! I never feel like this before.No way I like......ahh no no.Wake up Yeollie..! Aishh, I have to approach her later..oh my, she's pretty!

Sungyeol screams in his heart. He can't wait to greet her. He is babbling non stop. Maybe he is too excited. (^^,)

Students: WOW..Mr Jang, she's pretty. Can she sit besides me?

Every boys claim Jiyeon as their new seat partner. Some of them are drooling. The girls too. They say  "Wow! She's pretty! Look at her skin.OMG! I'm jealous~". Jiyeon just smiles and laughs.

Mr Jang: Behave youself please. Jiyeon, there's an empty seat besides Kim Myungsoo. You can sit beside him, if you don't mind?

Jiyeon: Who's Kim Myungsoo anyway? I'm okay with it. As long as I have a place to sit ^^,

Myungsoo's POV:

    I heard someone calling my name. I am dreaming that time..Looking outside the window and thinking about ....You know who she is. I look to the front and see a girl. A tall,pretty girl. I mean really pretty! Who is she? A new student? I barely see her face. I sit at the back of the class so I can sleep.kekeke >< I look at her face carefully. This girl seems familiar to me. Her face seems familiar. I sense something about her. I look once again...."HEY! SHE LOOKS LIKE SUZY!!!" I scream in my heart. Is that Suzy? Am I dreaming? I slap my own face and close my eyes. I open it widely but she's still there. "No way....no way.hahahah!"

                                                                      

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continue...

hahaha..how is it? Comment and subscribe ^^,

grammar error again..ughh.mianhae..~ *bow*