Now,she's gone...

Please Be Mine!

Myungsoo's House

Myungsoo's mom:  Myungsoo,Myungsoo wake up! It's 7.00am already. Don't you want to go to school?!You're late. Wake    up,boy!.

He grabs the table clock and tries to look at it. He is still sleepy. He slept late last night. He went out with his friends and went home late. Maybe it was around 1.30am. He tries to open his eyes wider.

Myungsoo: Oh man!! IT'S 7.00AM! I''m late!

He quickly get up from his bed and rush to the toilet. He walks to the kitchen and eat his breakfast. 

Myungsoo: Why don't you wake me up earlier?! I have to meet someone today.

Myungsoo's mom: Oh boy, I tried to wake you up several times but you keep on ignoring me.Don't blame me~ *knocking his  son's head*

Myungsoo: Ouch! It hurts!! Arraso arraso,Mianhae omma >..<

Myungsoo's mom: Hey, eat quickly or not you're gonna miss the bus! You should manage your time properly next time.Ughhh!

Myungsoo: Ne omma. I'll better go now. Someone waits for me *wink to his mom*

He runs to the bus stop. He get into the bus and paid the fee to the bus driver. He sit at the usual place he used to sit. 

After 20 minutes...

Myungsoo's POV

"Ahh, glad that I'm not late today." The bell rings as soon as I reached the school compound. I feel relieved. 

Suddenly, I feel someone behind me. I turn around and it is Suzy, my girlfriend :3  "Jagiya~" I hug Suzy. With a long face she looks at me. "Why are you late again?!" she says. "Errr..errr..Mianhae~ Actually I woke up early this morning but the bus went  too early.kekeekekeke" I lied to her.  "Liar liar pants on fire" says Suzy. She walks away and ignore me. I follow her to the class since we are classmates. She just keep silence. I drag my chair to the back and hold her hands. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lie to you. I'll promise to you that I won't lie anymore,arraso?" I make my puppy eyes. It totally works. She turns around and talks to me. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I knew it gonna work!! It already settle down! Oh yeahhh ~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recess time...

Myungsoo and Suzy walks to the cafeteria. Every eyes are watching them. They might feel jealous of them. They look so cute together. He wraps his arms around Suzy's shoulder and gives each of them a killing stare. They look away when they realize it. He line up to get foods for her. Suzy just wait patiently. 

Myungsoo's POV:

    I watch over her from the place I am standing. I just  want to make sure no one is disturbing her. After getting the food, I quickly go to the table and pass the food to her "Here you are, a special delivery from your handsome jagiya" I smile to her. She just ignore me. I sense something different about her. She never acts like this. I try to ask her "Waeyo?what happend? Is there something you want to tell me?" She replies "Ahhh,ani...Oh,forget it.Let's eat!" She looks away. I am worried that time but I tried not to brag it up. I eat and feed her. I feel very happy to see her like that. She looks so cute~ I tell her "I love you" She suddenly stops and looks at me "..........I love you too" I am glad to hear that from her lips. But she seems unhappy....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Bell rings*

Students: YEAY!! Time to go home!!!

Everyone run towards the door. They can't wait to go home. 

While everyone are rushing, Myungsoo and Suzy just sit at their place until the exit is clear. They both look at each other and smile. (LOL awkward moment)

Myungsoo's POV:

Just a smile? Aishh, why she doesn't greet me?! I couldn't stand anymore. I should ask her

"Jagiya, is there something bad happend? OR DO MY FACE LOOKS SO UGLY TODAY?!" I suddenly raises`my voice.

She turns around and laughs. Ahhh, she is pretty. She is killing me with her flawless face.

"hahahaha...Ani, just that I feel uneasy today. I don't know what is the reason" she says sadly. I whisper to myself "Oh,,maybe it is PMS?" HAHAHAHAHAHA.."Why are you laughing?" she says curiously. "Oh...nothing." I laugh as I rub my head. "Come,let's go~" she tries to break the awkwardness. She holds my hands and I grab my bag.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the front of the school...

Suzy : Umm..I think I should leave now. I have to go straight to my house. Mianhae! I can't go out with you today.

Myungsoo : Ahh,really? Let's walk together ^^,

Suzy : Ah no no! I'm in hurry. I need to be in time! My mom's sure gonna lose one's temper if I'm late! Mianhae oppa

She hugs him, kisses him at his warm cheeks and walks away.

Myungsoo : Oh, WAIT!! ishh, nevermind~

Myungsoo touches his cheeks.He smiles. He watches Suzy from the front gate. He turns around and toughly walk.

MYungsoo: What's wrong with her? She's acted so strange today.

He takes his phone out from his bag. He tries to call her but then think twice.

Myungsoo: Maybe she's fine..Nahhhh~

He whispers to himself. He decides to walk to his home. He is too lazy to wait for another bus.

After 45 minutes...

Myungsoo: Mom, I'm home~

Myungsoo's mom : Myungsoo-ah!!!!!

Myungsoo : Waeyo mom? Why your face looks so pale? Are you sick?

Myungsoo's mom : No!! Suzy...Suzy....

Myungsoo: WHY?! what happend to Suzy?!

Myungsoo's mom : She's in emergency room right now! She.....

She can't finish her words. He drops his bag and rushes to the hospital. 

Myungsoo's POV:

"WHY?! WHY?! Please hold on Suzy! What happend to you actually?!" I whisper to myself as my tears fall down.

I run as fast as I could. I see her parents at the front of the emergency room. They are crying. "No...no..what happend?!" I run towards them...

Myungsoo : What happens to Suzy? Is she fine? She's fine right? She's fine right?She's fine right?!

I keep on asking them the same question but there is no respond from them. Suzy's mother cries hardly. 

Suzy's father : .......Suzy is................ gone.

Myungsoo : ...........harhar..you're joking right? I..I just talked to her an hour ago.No way she's gone! What a joke!

My tears keep droping. I can't bear it. My mind is blanked. My world seems dark now. Her parents says again...

Suzy's father : No we're not...

Suddenly a nurse come out as she wheeling a bed from the emergency room. IT IS SUZY! Why her face looks so pale?! Why she isn't breathing?! I rush to her breathless body. She doesn't move at all. I hold her hands. It is cold. I shake her body "Wake up! wake up!" but it is useless. Her body is there but....yeah she's gone. I cry and cry and keep on crying. I sit at the empty chairs...Her dad break the silent and sit besides me

Suzy's father: She got hit by a car....*crying* She was a nice girl.You love her right?

Myungsoo: .......yes I love her very much. *sobbing*

Suzy's father: If you love her,please stop crying. She must be watching you right now.Don't make her feels sad.She needs to rest peacefully.

I feel bad for her parents. I should realize that her parents is hurting too. It must be such critical situation for them. I quickly get up and bow to them.

                                                         

Everyone is watching me. Her parents left but I keep crying...

Otteke?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continue...

sorry for the boring chapter. Many grammar error. lol -.-"  I'm not a good writer..LOL forgive me ><

This is my first time.Give me a support please? Thank you ^^,