Siblings Day

31 short stories for December
 

SIBLINGS DAY

This is pure family things- brother and sister kind of relationship so no romance between hunji. I just wanted to give it a try J

There weren’t many occasions where the four siblings were left alone home together so this was one of those situations. Jiyeon was eldest age twenty three, Sehun was second eldest age twenty one, Kai was twenty while the youngest was Luhan age nine. Now normally Sehun wasn’t one to stay or Kai but this specific day, their father insisted for the kids to stay at home and help Jiyeon in house chores and take care of Luhan for Luhan was a handful kid. Their mother was going out for one day which means they’ve to be responsible for every single thing.


Jiyeon closed the door when their mother left already feeling dread washing over her just thinking of responsibilities. Gosh that was going to be hard and just like she imagined Luhan the little brat yelled and Jiyeon won’t be surprised if it’s Sehun. Sehun doesn’t understand the meaning the he can’t fight with a kid.

And she yelled knowing how violent Sehun could get when not listened. “You two stop right there I’m coming right now!!”

Well screaming in the house was allowed now. For her only.

She glared when she saw Sehun pushing the little brat away as Luhan tried to kick the elder in any way possible.

Luhan I said stop before I punish you!” She yelled again pushing the little boy away and she gulped when Sehun stand up. He was officially getting ready to beat the kid so she did what she thought was best, calling Kai who was too busy playing video games.

At his name calling Kai rushed up and just like Jiyeon he wasn’t surprised. Hell it was always these two finding ways to boil the others blood.

So Kai went to Sehun telling him to leave Luhan and that he wasn’t supposed to take hand on kid. Jiyeon forced the kid to her room and slammed the door shut huffing.

What is wrong with you? Is this how you’re supposed to treat your elder brother?” She scolded giving disapproving looks to the younger.

Luhan burst into angry tears as he waved his tiny arms saying how he was seating peacefully when Sehun came and kicked his toys so he kicked Sehun instead which made the elder angry. Now he was crying saying how Sehun was unfair.

Jiyeon wanted to hug the boy but she didn’t, she know Luhan need to respect people, just because someone did wrong doesn’t mean he can go around and pick fights, he need to learn to talk so she just stared at the crying boy. And she was aware she needs to have words with Sehun for being annoying jerk.

Stay here while I talk to Sehun, understood?” She firmly asked. The kid nodded wiping his tears. It makes Jiyeon wonder how come he quiet down in a matter of second. Crocodile tears huh.

Jiyeon clutched her fist. She need to act tough for Sehun was the manipulating kind of guy. He would always manage to find a way to act it wasn’t his fault but Jiyeon was going to take none of it and beside Sehun was the kind of guy who won’t listen if you’re weak willed person though Jiyeon wasn’t weak willed person. She knows her way around brats and rebellions. No, she didn’t give in them, it was the strength in her words, authority in her voice and the way she carry herself wasn’t something to joke about and especially when she would get mad. Because when mad she knows no limit to anything and the entire family was aware of it.

She firmly knocked the door before bursting in glaring un amused at the loud noise of his rock n roll songs.

Turn the music down Sehun.” She said patiently though it wasn’t hard to see she would burst into flames in a matter of seconds if her demands won’t meet.

Turning the music down Sehun smirked teasingly as he purposely eyed the dirty room. He knows how Jiyeon hated dirty things and she was neat freak, she couldn’t stand it. Normally she would freak out and very rarely do she come to his room and that would be by standing outside not inside.

Why did you kick his toys? What were you thinking? Is it okay to kick things just because you’re elder? You can’t treat the kid like this Sehun.”

Straight to the point because she wanted to leave as fast as possible.

Fine I won’t do that now will you leave?” He said rudely.

Jiyeon didn’t say anything but she won’t let him disrespect her in such a ways so she stand still blankly staring at the guy knowing how he hates people looking at him like this.

What do you want? I said leave.” He said again now eyeing her in a really uncomfortable manner.

Jiyeon smiled annoyingly leaning her weight on her one foot but making sure she doesn’t touch anything. “Well, i think you forgot your manners so say that respectfully Sehun.”

Sehun grumps under his breath before faking a huge smile and saying she should go and look after Luhan and Kai.

Remembering Luhan was still in her room she panicky ran away because Luhan was annoying so he would touch her things and the brat didn’t wash his hands.


It’s only been an hour their mother left and hour and half since they ate lunch so why Luhan was begging for food?

I’m sooo hungry I’ll die Ji. I want foooood please.” He begged burying his face on her neck to make her listen how pathetic he was.

Sehun and Kai chuckles mischievously and when they did Jiyeon know they brain washed the kid to beg her and knowing how much she liked the kid, she couldn’t deny the kid pleading for food.

Fine but I’m not doing anything. Here’s the money.” She throws Kai some money ignoring their arguments of what they want and what not.

Fifteen minutes later she sighed when Sehun and Luhan were at each other throat again. She wasn’t in the mood to discipline the kid so she ignored their screams and talked to Kai what he should order. Kai wanted to get rid of them so he ordered.

When done they tell the two they already ordered and so they were forced to quiet down.


The next day Jiyeon was more than happy to see her mother; finally she would get some peace. Even at night they made a fuss and Jiyeon wondered how their other handles them only to realize… she was the one spoiling them nonstop. At least things ended in good note.

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

AUTHOR NOTE

So kind of, just kind of my siblings acted this way when mom wasn’t around hmm. Thank you so much for reading and commenting guys ^^