Idol know me?

31 short stories for December
 

IDOL KNOW ME?

Jiyeon was new at her work as a manager. Her client specifically wanted her for the job and even though it confused her she still accepted it. I mean who would want to reject an idol, and when that idol is none other than Oh Sehun? Not her at least.

Sehun’s manager was in vacation for a month and so for a month she was supposed to take his place.

Right now sitting in the van with Sehun sends wave of anxiety to her. He was coldly staring out the mirror beside her. She really didn’t know what to say or do to make the atmosphere a little better. Beside he chose her himself so maybe he know a thing or two about her.

So umm… I’m going to be your manager for a month. We could try to be friendly-”

“I’m not looking forward to be friendly with you miss. We’re never going to be friends.” He said glaring at her from the rearview.

Jiyeon speechless gulped. He cut her off entirely, so rude. Bowing her head a little in his direction she decided to just drive and get over with it.


Half hour later she parked the van and waited for Sehun. Following him inside the radio show she sat on the chair outside till he finishes his work. And that’s all happened for two weeks until one night Sehun got drunk in the party. As a manager she decided to save his image and drag him to van.

Forcing his wobbly body inside, she sighed buckling up and speeding up to his house.

Ah you’re so annoying Jiyeon! Just stop working okay and pay attention to me… so stupid.” Then he mumbled some incoherent words falling asleep and snoring loudly in the car.

Jiyeon growled under her breath the whole time. What has she done in her life to deserve that?

 

Parking the car once again she grabbed his back and forced his body out. Completely out of it he falls on her when she made him stand on his legs sending both of them down on the stone ground. She moaned in pain at the impact on her back before harshly pushing him aside. Getting up she start dragging him all the way inside and unlock his door with the keys she find in his bag.

Staring at his house she felt headache. Now where the hell she was supposed to take him? She doesn’t even know where would be his room. Setting him in the doorstep she decided to open doors and finds a room where it at least contains a bed. Few rooms were locked and she wondered why would he do that when he live alone.

She decided to go upstairs. Normally the master bedroom locates in there. She dragged her feet up there in half curiosity and half annoyed. Opening the door her jaw dropped. It literally dropped staring at the room.

For a minute she stared at the room from the doorstep in shock or maybe happiness… then confusion. Was she supposed to look at these pictures? Would Sehun feel humiliate if he find out that she find out his secret? A secret that he has her photos stuck on the wall with different sizes?

Slowly stepping in she let her fingers touch her photo beside the light switch. It was the one where she fell asleep waiting for him at the shooting three days ago. Then she entered inside slowly letting her fingers touch all her photos taken without her permission and stuck on his wall.

What was the meaning of this? Was he a stalker or some psychopath? But then… the more photos she saw, she realized they were only getting older in date. Like some were four, five, six, a week older. And then… she gasped when she find the one where she was at the mall… breaking up with her boyfriend because she didn’t like him anymore. That was a year old thing but why… why does Sehun have all these photos of her in his room?

She felt her breath hitch when she find this one specific photo of herself. It was of her high school prom. She had purple plain dress on and had her hair done in salon with a light makeup. Why does he have this and… how come he got this… from where?

She got her answer when in one of the photo a guy resembling Sehun stood and she was standing behind talking to her friends.


Storming down she uncomfortably stared at Sehun. His scatter body on the polished floor as if he was a dead body. She ignored the uneasiness before dragging him gently upstairs. Setting him on his bed she write a note that he drank too much and she brought him home.

 

The first thing Sehun did when he woke up was growl and then wait till the headache calm down a little so he could focus. Checking the bed side table he didn’t find his phone and then he realized he was in his yesterday clothes and even his shoes were on.

He sat up to look around in confusion until he finds the note. Reading the thing, he dashed to the shower ignoring the pain in his head. Over thirty minutes he was ready in casual clothes and ran down to drive.


He pressed the bell nonstop until the door was opened by a disheveled looking Jiyeon who was surprise to find him out there this early.

Instead of waiting for her to response he got inside and shut the door off.

Jiyeon wanted to yell that what was he doing but he grasps her wrist and pushed her on the couch.

Okay I can explain. Hear me out first.” He said hurriedly. He also looked so uncool unlike his usual personality.

Raising an eyebrow at him Jiyeon said. “Yeah I would love to get one after getting goose bumps finding my photos inside an idol room, go ahead.”

Rushing his hand through his hair Sehun started to pace around. “Okay so… i- we were school mate. I saw you one day and fall for you and because you were popular girl so I didn’t dare to talk to you. But I’ve always follow you… like not in a creepy way-”

“Stalking is creepy enough its own way.”

“But I loved you and then when I realized you were looking for a job and my manager wanted a month off I decided to hire you so I can get closer to you but it back fired me because I didn’t know how to talk to you without you throwing in friend zone. I’m sorry but I really love you and have always been in love with you. Damn you wouldn’t believe but I also know what kind of underwear you like.”

“Sehun that’s not normal!!” Jiyeon yelled horrified at his revelation of such a thing.


Do you love me?” He asked hopefully.

Jiyeon pouted miserably. “But Sehun… I don’t know anything about you and you’re idol and it’s just impossible-”

“I’ll make you get to know me and nothing is impossible. Trust me I’ve liked you for over years and there were times when I wanted to give up but I didn’t and look at me finally confessing to you.”

 

After four months Sehun dating none celebrity girl news was out.

Jiyeon snuggled closer to Sehun in their van eyeing the fans going crazy yelling their head offs. She smiled at Sehun who smiled back.

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

AUTHOR NOTE

A very rushed thing. alwaysAi gave me the idea ^^