Our happy ending

31 short stories for December
 

OUR HAPPY ENDING

Okay so this going to be sad. (characters death/ self harm) Don't read this, it might ruin your mood or somehting.


Sehun’s finger traced on the new wound on his lovers pale wrist. He didn't press it for it seems like it was only few days old.

 

“What happened this time?” He asked the pale girl. Her skin so dead as she sat on the floor of their school corridor with her uniform filled with liquid food. Her body not shivering unlike how he fined her so many times previously.

 

They said… I should just die.” She mumbled eyes blank.

 

Unconsciously tightening his grip on her scar he narrowed his eyes at her.

 

So you thought you might as well kill yourself. Is that what happened here now?” he released his grip when she cringed in pain.

 

Sehun… don’t worry about me. Look at you, how many days are you planning to not eat? The last time you ate you throw it out and that was three days ago. I should look after myself but how when you're being like this?” She scolded as he slowly looked down in shame.

 

Let's get you changed first then we skip school together.” Sehun suggested.

 

Jiyeon smiled weakly. She nodded her head.

 

Sehun pulled her up struggling while doing so as they both made their way to Jiyeon’s locker.

 

Silently walking together hand in hand they gazed at kids playing together laughing and screaming. A sad smile formed on Sehun’s dry lips.

 

Look at then being all happy. I used to be like them when I was their age…”

 

Jiyeon firmed her grip on his bony fingers. “Sehun… if you start eating, you know you could be normal again.

 

I can't help it… if eating was a play in the ground then I've wouldn't reach to this point of my life where I can barely protect you, let alone myself. I'm just a weak body going in my life. Even you could easily beat me up.” He cracked the joke– only it wasn't a joke.

 

Jiyeon felt tears prick at her eyes. Her grip tightening even more on his hand. “I would rather be a savior then be the one to hurt you.”

 

Sehun smiled tiredly as he looked at her. Slowly he wrapped his extremely thin arms around her and she wrapped hers around him.

 

A sharp pain spread on Jiyeon’s cheek by the hand of her abuser. The girl huffed before raising her hand to slap her again. Jiyeon let tears flow down her burning cheeks soundlessly as many stared from the sidelines. No one came to save her, no one ever did. All these students did was standing there staring at her going through her daily hell.

 

W-why…?” Jiyeon questioned her abuser brokenly.

 

Why you say? That's because you're nasty girl ruining our school’s popularity with your presence! Argh get out of my sight!” and instead she stormed away leaving Jiyeon to pull her things up.

 

Sehun was quietly sitting in his chair, the area around him empty and few seats away were the other class. They always made sure to stay away from him. Sehun know they felt disgusted by him. Suffering from anorexia for over three years now, he refused to ask a help from professional for he know once he accept it, they would force him to gain weight but Sehun wasn't ready to do that. He would rather die than be fat and feel ashamed of his body. Even right now he felt like no one wanted to be closer to him because he was fat. Though everyone has already told him he was too skinny for his own good, Sehun didn't believe them. They were all liars.

 

Sehun eyes lingered on bunch of friends having fun together and maybe Sehun wished to have someone like them but they all avoided him.

 

Jiyeon stared at the blade tearfully. For few minutes she admired the sharp edges of it, in the school garden when everyone was busy in classes.

 

When she felt enough strength to run the thing in her skin, she did that without thinking much for thinking will make her hesitant.

 

Blood oozed out from her arm as she lightly pulled the blade in only to wince and squeeze the area around new cut. Tears of pain streamed down and a low moan escaped her lips. But then it also made her feel relieved too. She focused on the new cut instead of the pain in her heart.

 

Wiping the blood with tissue she walked to the washroom and cleaned it before using ointment to make it heal. And then acted the entire day as if nothing happened.

 

Jiyeon eyed Sehun’s thin wrist. She admit sometimes she wondered would Sehun bleed if she cut his skin, is there any blood at all in his bony figure but then she would feel disgust for even thinking like this. Sehun was fragile, body and mind wise. Breaking him was a mere words thing and she knows she was the only reason he was willing to get up from his bed in the morning and sleep peacefully at night.

 

My mom said she's going to make me leave you if I didn't eat my breakfast… she seemed mad so I had to eat but then… I vomited it all out because I felt full. I had to maintain my body but mom is getting on my nerves.” he complained irritably.

 

Jiyeon easily pulled him to her side and patted his back as if confirming him she won't ever leave him. She won't allow anyone to take him away from her.

 

I got you. No one would separate us Sehun… no one.” She whispered as a sad smile formed.

 

I know… I want to live my forever with you.” He whispered back.

 

Jiyeon’s finger feels his sharp bones. Jiyeon cringed at the thought he got nearly no meat left. If he kept doing that then he might as well be asking for his death. But she won't force him into doing things he don't want to. You see… because Sehun never stopped her from cutting herself too. They just understand each other. They need to be free because both were sick of people telling them to stop.

 

Sehun,” Jiyeon called her lovers attention. “I think I know a way we could live happily ever after together.

 

Curiously tilting his head to the side Sehun eyes her. “Really? We should follow it then.” and he smiles.

 

Jiyeon’s heartbeat start racing at his smile. He's so innocent smile that she grows to love from the first moment.

 

Let's talk about it in that alley where no one can find us. They would interfere if they found out.” She murmured caressing his hair.

 

They always do. Come, I'm really curious.” He got up and held his hand out for her.

 

Jiyeon took the hand but didn't use it to her advantage like she was supposed to. He looked weak enough that she feared his bones would crack with her weight.

 

Walking happily there Jiyeon showed him the way. Though Sehun was scared at first but then he thought… it was going to happen either way.

 

The very next day the words spread around about Oh Sehun and Park Jiyeon committing suicide.

 

Though… the creepy thing was… no one cared.

 

Those bullies didn't stop at one death. There might be more but who cares? As long as they weren't at the receiving end there was nothing wrong in it.

 

Though… these bullies were the real rotten creatures. No matter how many die they wouldn't learn their lesson. Monsters. Maybe everyone is monster. After all; Jiyeon had persuaded Sehun to murder himself. With the lies of happily ever after.

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

AUTHOR NOTE

 

Okay so I write this and it kind of doesn't make sense in some places so sorry about this one. I personally have this… great kind of hate towards bullies that… I just feel so angry about them… I think everyone hate them and the thing that makes it worse is those idiot bullies don't even understand how their actions are effecting others. I've heard few stories how some students in my school committed suicide because of these harsh kids… okay why I'm depressing right now?

Anyways so… have a good day?

Thank you guys for subscribing, commenting and reading, I truly appreciate it ^^