Enemies at work, lovers at home

31 short stories for December
 

 

ENEMIES AT WORK, LOVERS AT HOME 

It was a peaceful day. Jiyeon was sipping her tea calmly sitting peacefully in her office chair. She wanted the moment to last forever. Her white fit skirt hugged her legs together and her equally white dress shirt stand out. Not to mention the slight sun light coming through the window. There was a table in front of her belong to someone who she would rather not think about. This moment was good, she don’t have to remember Satan for he would arrive with the mere call of his name.

Trying to act all composed gosh you .” And what did she told you about Satan?

However she ignored the verbal abuse and enjoyed her tea. She could treat him like he was a bug- actually he’s a bug no denies in that statement.

When the chair screeching sound become unbearable for her peaceful mood, she decided to give the man attention he wants and after that he would keep quiet minding his own business.

Sehun, be quiet.”

Sehun be quiet.” He mimicked making his voice high pitched. “You be quiet. And what are you drinking tea you old fashioned woman.”

Jiyeon wasn’t one bit pleased but what was the point when Sehun has already sold his soul to the dark for fifty dollars?

After that just like she expected, he would mind his own business and he was doing that. What was he so focused on? He was eyeing the papers and would write something then would check some papers. He only does that when… when he was competitive with her. Was there something she don’t know going on?

She choked on the sip she just took widening her eyes as she start trashing her files abandoning the tea. She just remembers that their vice president was coming today to see how they were working! Damn Sehun wanted to be praised again and get promotion. She won’t allow him to have the honor alone. She starts doing same like Sehun who now gazed at her narrowing his eyes. He starts working even faster and Jiyeon was taking none of it. She was working as fast as she could and that could lead to a permanent brain damage- kidding it won’t.

Other employees didn’t bother them, actually they were used to it and whenever the two get in this mood the others would avoid their barbaric act.

And when they day was near to its end, both of them were finished. Only to realize it wasn’t the day.

Jiyeon groaned tiredly looking around as everyone left except for few. She slammed her head on the table. She used all her energy and now she didn’t even have the power to talk to anyone let alone walk home.

She forced herself to move to reach the bus station. Two hours later she came and knocked the door and when the person opened the door she fall in the man’s arms groaning how tired it was.

Ow babe come on let’s clean you up then we’ll eat something warm.”

Jiyeon tiredly smiled. “I love you for this.”

“I know you do.” The guy placed a kiss on her cheek.

 

Once done, Jiyeon came down to find her lover wasn’t in the living room. She frowned.

Sehun where are you? Where’s our warm food?” She slumped down searching for his figure.

I’m here babe, I was just paying the delivery boy.” Sehun said bringing the paper bags of their take out to her.

Jiyeon smiled as she starts helping her boyfriend.

 

Sitting on her office chair she was cursing Sehun for stealing the spotlight. He acted as if he was the angel but Jiyeon know his true color. He wanted the promotion and that was all. Once he get what he wants, he’ll show around but of course she’ll not let him have it and because she was angry that he was being smug she walked to Sehun who was conversing with co workers and poured her water bottle on him glaring at him.

“What the you monster! What do you think you’re doing you envious woman?!” Sehun yelled pissed off as he took someone water bottle and throw it at Jiyeon who gasped and they started cat fighting. Of course it was Jiyeon pulling his baby hair while he shaking her shoulder violently. It was quiet the show.

They both end up in trouble.

 

At night Sehun was massaging Jiyeon’s sour shoulder and she was caressing his hair gently.

That was their relationship. In work they were rivals, outside of work they were lovers. To make sure they don’t get too comfortable in their work. Yep it was weird but that was them being what they want. 

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

AUTHOR NOTE

Sooo tired anyway the idea belong to aiAlways.

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing and commenting ^^