My Hades

31 short stories for December
 

MY HADES

Jiyeon remembered she was having a normal life, a normal day going to office and later hanging out with her friends then attending a birthday party and going home- that’s it. She was coming home after the party so why the hell she was in this dark room… elegant dark room. It was spacious and cleaned and not many things were in but it sure was luxurious. It was also old fashioned. If she was kidnapped, then her kidnaper sure was someone with a classic taste but she wasn’t even bounded. It almost felt like this is where she’s supposed to be. She sat up from laying position. Then she looked at her body covered with a cloak. A damn cloak and nothing underneath. What?!!! She stands up in fear. Cold sweats flowing out from her pores. She needs to run as fast as possible. Who knows what her kidnapper wants.

She tried to find shoes but only old fashioned strips heels were there. Not thinking much she weared them and ran to the door only for it to open up and she screamed in shock.

Queen Persephone, you okay? Did someone dare attack you?”

Why the person was talking nicely to her, not nicely- it was respect! She stepped back and eyed the man in alarm- except he was no man. He has two horns in his head and a face of cow. Okay now this wasn’t a Halloween party right? Why he was dressed up like this. He was only wearing a trouser and there were two swords tucked.

Queen Persephone, you seem not okay. Should I call King Hades? He must know if there’s something bothering you.”

Hades? Now that she thing about it, the… thing was calling her Queen Persephone… isn’t it from Greek mythology she used to read… Hades was the king of underworld, isn’t he and- and Persephone is his wife! And that creature was calling her Persephone! What the hell where she is and why are they calling her like this?!

Excuse me I don’t what you’re talking about but I’m not Persephone, I’m Jiyeon and and I don’t even live in here!” She said raising her voice desperately because she wanted to get out of this situation.

The thing stared at her before he dashed away. Jiyeon stand still. Now she should run away or not? If she’s in Hades castle means people here know magic and they have super powers and no matter where she ran Hades will find her because everything here is in his control in underworld. But what if her friends were playing with her right now and this isn’t tru-

Queen Persephone!” The door was slammed open and her breath hitched eyes glued on the person who sounded concerned. She was unable to think when she stared and stared until the thing from before said.

King Hades, I think Zeus casted a spell on her like last time! She’s saying she’s not Persephone!”

Oh that bull again but again if she’s going to be a wife to a man like this then she don’t mind.

The thing was Hades kept his dark eyes on her and she had hers on his.

Leave us alone.” Hades finally commanded the creature that nod and left.

Jiyeon was getting uncomfortable under his eyes. He has this ual energy flowing around she couldn’t deny her instinct of throwing herself on him but she knows better than to touch a married man like this and beside he was looking creepy right now.

Introduce yourself creature of earth.” He ordered and Jiyeon shivered at the coldness of his voice. It sounded so different than before when he called her Persephone and it kind of break her from inside.

Clasping her fingers together she stared around avoiding looking at him.

I-I’m Jiyeon… I’m not Persephone.” She mumbled.

The dark creature hummed in interest. “My peoples can’t see your real face. There’s a mist covering your face for them but I can see you’re not my beautiful wife.”

Jiyeon almost gritted her teeth. This creature talks with a mock that was triggering her to talk rude to him but she knows Hades wasn’t the one to mess with, not him and not his brothers or entire family actually.

Sit down earth flower. It’s been long since I see a human in here.” He said quietly motioning her to sit on the chair. She obeyed. So far, Hades was called the evil in his family after his father but he was also the one with who feels the most between them. He was soft hearted with innocent as long as they stay out of his business.

I’m sure it’s my brother’s doing to steal my wife.” Hades murmured and Jiyeon find herself questioning him why would his brother do that.

Zeus only wants pleasure. He wants to love her, and when he does that he would throw her away like he does with everyone else.”

Jiyeon felt herself shocked even if she wasn’t supposed to be. Knowing what kind of person Zeus was.

So what are we going to do?” She asked carefully.

Standing up and removing the cloak from his black tattoos filled body, deadly pale white skin he smirked.

I, the lord of underground command you human to obey me.”

A black mist poured in the air from his tattoos and wrapped around her. She didn’t know what he did but she was scared so she screeched.

Calm down human flower, it’s a mist to help you follow me everywhere. A mere human like you can’t live in here, where souls of evil get tortured and cry for their sins. I’ve to save you from the madness that’ll fall upon you if left alone.” He explained. “My name is Sehun for you flower girl. Now off go we to save my wife from your world.”

Jiyeon blushed when he held his hand out for her. She accepted the hand and stands only to feel uncomfortable fidgeting. She was basically with only a cloak.

Is there something you need? You seem to be turning red from anger but I’ve doubts believing that. I had done nothing to enrage your petty soul.”

“I… I need clothes.” She muttered embarrassed.

Why would you need clothes human flower? There’s nothing I don’t know about women. And you’re wearing that.”

Jiyeon didn’t know what to say. Her heart was bursting and she was shy to say more and he was so… shameless or bold or maybe it was normal to talk like this to women in old time she don’t know but it didn’t settle well with her.

I… in earth we cover our privates with clothes… They are only seen by a lover.” She doesn’t know why she was saying this to him, he wouldn’t understand. Lord of underground wouldn’t bother to understand a mere human thing.

Hades snorted disrespectfully. “At least you human have this. Let’s get going to save my wife.” He said.

 

Jiyeon gasped when they suddenly landed in ware house. She looked around and soon Sehun came coolly standing and Jiyeon was pretty sure he doesn’t know what does cool person mean.


Being together for a day Jiyeon felt a strong attraction to the man. It was the place before Sehun get his Persephone but Jiyeon didn’t felt okay with that. She wanted to stay with him forever.

Sehun.” She called for the dark creature who hummed.

I… maybe you don’t need Persephone.” She said and it earned a raised brow but then as if the male understand her he walked towards her. His expression gentle as he tilt her face up from her chin.

Earth flower is attracted to me, I know that from the start.” Jiyeon felt hope. “But I’ve my wife who I love so much. I won’t deny that I’m attracted to you- but I can’t do this with her. I can kiss you, I can make love to you but at the end of the day she’s who I belong to too. You must know that already.”

She felt tears prickling her eyes. Yes, she knows Hades loves Persephone more than anything in this entire planet.

He closed her eyes and leaned down. She knows he was going to kiss her and that’s the farthest he would be able to go with her. She clutched his broad shoulders as he tasted her and he was gentle.

Then he pulled away. “No earth flower, this is our last encounter. I’ll remove our time together from your memories so you don’t have to get hurt remembering them.” He kissed her forehead and then everything turned white.

 

Jiyeon dreamily stared into the space in her office.

Why aren’t you working? It’s been three days you’re day dreaming.” Taehyung said smacking her head with paper.

She smiled at him. “I don’t know Taehyung, there’s something in my heart… something strong. I want to meet someone but I don’t know who it is or what it is.”

Taehyung sighed. “You’re going crazy.”

Jiyeon chuckled. Maybe she was; who knows.

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png


AUTHOR NOTE

I’ll write a chapter or oneshot of this… in the future of course. I personally like Hades and Persephone alongside Aries and Athena hehe. Anyway hope you guys like this and umm… yeah Thank you guys for reading and commenting I love you all ^^