Causing distress

31 short stories for December
 

CAUSING DISTRESS 

Jiyeon slammed the door open to Sehun’s room revealing the guy thrown on his bed, dozing off. Jiyeon clicked her tongue.

Oh Sehun wake up! Waaaake up!”

Sehun frowned covering his face turning to side. “Let me be.”

Jiyeon sat down beside him, shaking him to wake his lazy self-up. After few minutes of screaming he sat up annoyed. His lips pursed in annoyance. “What do you want now?”

Jiyeon leaned closer to him with wide grin. “I find something interesting today.” She gave a look around the room as if making sure no one was here to listen as she leaned closer to his ears making him frown his eyebrows in concentration. “There’s a freeze room in the store opened, let’s steal some frozen food.”

She was pushed back instantly with a glaring Sehun crossing his arms. “No.” Shaking his head he continued. “We’re not doing it. You’re only going to get us in trouble. Remember how mad Mr. Kim was last time when you steal his buns?”

Jiyeon sat up. “But Sehun no one will find out! We’ll leave as soon as we hear footstep. You can get inside and take things while I stay guard on the door. Everything would be fine, trust me.”

Sehun shake his head. Mentally questioning himself why he was friends with her again. She always made sure they get in trouble one or way or another. He wasn’t going to risk his summer vacation being grounded for stealing! Hell he was sure her parents feed her enough frozen food and she had her respected pocket money too so why stealing.

You always say to trust you but we always end up in trouble, how can I trust you now?” He questioned with raised eyebrow. Maybe if she gives good enough reason he’s ready to go along with her plan.

Oh~ come on Sehun. You know you want it too. You’re just holding yourself back.” She persuaded him further.

Shaking his head Sehun sighed getting up from the bed. “Fine! Let’s get going and you’ll take all responsibility if something happen, deal?”

“Deal!” Jiyeon grinned grabbing his wrist and dragging him out of his room passing by kitchen where Mrs. Oh sighed seeing them preparing for another one of their little adventures.

Don’t do anything dangerous kids and stay out of trouble!” She yelled receiving ‘yes mom’. Though she know better than to believe that by now.

 

Jiyeon dragged Sehun to the store’s back side, the door was closed. Jiyeon turned the lock up and grinned at Sehun stared with hidden excitement. God how much they love to do these things.

Jiyeon… this door would close itself and you can’t open it from inside. I suggest you to not move from your place while I see what we can take. Okay?” He said carefully.

Jiyeon give him thumbs up. “Count on me.”

Sehun nodded at her in determination as he slowly stepped inside the freezing cold place. He wrapped his arms around himself shivering at the coldness. Gulping he stared around to find something good for his taste between these frozen packet of food. Meat, fries, vegetables, fruits. He mouth watered as he stared at the deer meat. God he like that one too much. But Jiyeon didn’t like that. She would probably choose nuggets over this. Pulling out the bag specific for frozen food, he placed the meat he wanted, some nuggets and some more meat, before decided it was enough for now.

Sehun! Come on, the owner is coming!” Jiyeon said standing few feet away from him. Sehun’s jaw dropped. She just didn’t.

Hurry!” She said once again motioning with her hand to get going.

Dropping the things Sehun put his hand on his either side while glaring at her.

You left the door.”

“What are- god no! The damn door!” Jiyeon hit her head remembering the door wasn’t the usual way to not close! It freaking closes on its own and there was no way it could open from inside without keys!

Yes the damn door Jiyeon! I told you to not leave it and now we’re stuck in this freezing place! All thanks to you!”

Jiyeon widened her eyes as she raced to door to try to open it. There was nothing wrong with trying right.

And it didn’t open.

Sehun hissed before telling her to step aside as he kicked the door to open. It was impossible, the door was steel made, and of course it was made to not just break with mere violence against it.

Sehun slump down with Jiyeon beside him looking devastated. With nothing much to do Sehun glared at the girl.

Look what you did. I told you to stay in there.”

“But i wanted to tell the owner was coming, I called your name but you didn’t hear it so I came to call you. I was in urgent okay?”

Sehun throw his arms in the air pissed off. “You said to trust you Jiyeon! You always say that to me and yet we end up in this kind of situations! This is too much.”

Jiyeon regretfully sighed. She shouldn’t have done that.

What are we going to do? Y-you know we can’t survive here for long, we’ll freeze to death.” Jiyeon said shivering from cold.

“I don’t know… gosh it’s freezing my balls…”

Jiyeon gave him a weird look. What the hell did he just said. Though Sehun shrugged her off, clearly saying he doesn’t care what she would think.

Le-let’s hug… It could make it a little better… maybe?” Jiyeon suggested.

Sehun eyed for a second before looking down at his pants. He nodded, pulling her closer to him and they wrap their arms around each other.

Jiyeon gulped her saliva, her face buried in the side of his neck. His blue veins were visible and she had the weird urge to touch it. Maybe it would calm Sehun down right? Slowly she brought her finger up and traced the vein lightly.

Sehun shivered under the touch. His eyes closing shut as his grip tightened on Jiyeon.

Your veins are beautiful, Sehun…” Jiyeon whispered still amazed at the way touching the blue thing was affecting Sehun.

Sehun moaned softly in relaxation. God.

This feels sweet. Keep going.” Sehun whispered tilting his head to the side.

Jiyeon complied. Until she wrapped her hand around his hand covering his veins with her palm.

You react funny.” She mumbled smile gracing her lips.

The door was slammed open! Revealing a very angry shop owner and a tired looking Mrs. Park and Mrs. Oh.

Jiyeon immediately pulled her hand away. Sehun sat up straight up.

What were you kids exactly doing?” Mrs. Park asked raising her suspicious brow at them.

For few moments no one said anything.

Mom Sehun’s veins are amazing, have a look at them!” Jiyeon exclaimed overly excited.

Sehun palmed his face while Mrs. Park gaped. The two elder women shared looks before Mrs. Park spurted to Jiyeon and grabbed her ears.

How many times should I tell you to stay out of trouble! What were you even doing here in the first place. Why would you lock yourself in a room with a boy alone?” Mrs. Park scolded her daughter who winced insincerely apologizing.

Sehun sighed. “I’m sorry to be found out that way. But seriously she’s getting hurt in there.” He pointed his finger at Jiyeon with frown when she didn’t fake her tears in time. They have talked about it before that she should do it so why she didn’t? She was making it harder for them to escape their punishment.

Oh Sehun, you didn’t listen even when I warned you.” Mrs. Oh said creepily.

Sehun shivered out of fear. His eyes looked around the room to find a good excuse until he remembered.

“Mom, Jiyeon forced me into this!” He pointed at Jiyeon accusingly even though he was more than willing to join her.

Jiyeon gasped releasing her ear from her mother she pushed Sehun fuming. “You liar! You could’ve said no!”

“I did say no but you said to trust you!”

“Because I know you wanted to come, you wanted me to make it like I’m forcing you!”

“I do not sound like that!”

“Right because you sound like a dying chicken!!”

Sehun covered his ears when her voice got even louder before making another come back.

Mrs. Oh and Mrs. Park sighed shaking their head at the bratty attitudes of the two.

How were they best friends turned to almost lovers again?

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

AUHTOR NOTE

Hope you guys like this one. I’m so thankful to everyone reading this.

Thanks for subscribing, voting and commenting! You guys are great and I love you ^^