You're creepy

31 short stories for December
 

YOU'RE CREEPY 

Coming to a beach house with her friends and her crush was beautiful. The house they were staying in for three days belong to Hyeri’s father who was persuaded by the said girl when he refused to give them willingly. It has seven to eight rooms which left them even more satisfied. Personal space was important for them- especially people who like peace from peoples like Chanyeol, Eunjung, and of course Hyeri. Once these three start talking they won’t know the meaning of shut up. And the fact when the laugh, they laugh way too loud for normal people ears that it freaking hurts!

Jiyeon was staring out the window from her back seat. Chanyeol was in driver seat while Suho was beside him. At Jiyeon’s side was Hyuna texting someone. The music was turned all the way up cutting Suho’s voice reaching to her ears and that was the only thing she was happy about. Suho was such a boring talker which always made her eyes tear up and yawns forcing their way out of her lipstick filled lips which she chose to catch certain someone attention though she it know it was be impossible if Hyuna’s going to be around. She had men wrapped around her finger. It’s like when she say a word, heads would turn to listen carefully and sadly her stupid crush was one of those man. It’s not like she hate Hyuna, they’re friends actually and Jiyeon take advices from her how to lure Sehun to her which always seemed to fail. But who wouldn’t be bitter when your crush is attracted to your friend?

All of you get your stuff and get out! And no gentlemen in this car for girls pretending to be damsel in distress. You’re a man of your own.” Chanyeol raised his voices already in his annoying-others mode.

Jiyeon was pretty sure she wouldn’t ask that man for help, he was such a whining obnoxious bastard.

Right Chanyeol that’s why you should come out. No one’s going to help you so stop pretending already.” Hyuna retorted earning a light chuckle from Jiyeon.

Chanyeol gasped dramatically. “Oh you weak living thing, I’ll help you if you’re being a sour loser about it. I’ll show you who’s a real damsel in distress!” He burst out of the car and rush to the back. Snatching the bag from Hyuna he dash inside leaving Jiyeon, Hyuna and Suho in daze.

He really has extra energy today. Get ready for torture.” Suho said humorlessly, dragging his things inside.

Hyuna shrugged her shoulder. “Well at least I don’t have to work. Good luck with that Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon grumped under her breath pouting for being left behind to take her things inside.

Need some help?” A baritone voice interrupted her making her jump to the side with wide eyes. Only realizing it was Sehun smiling charmingly. And before she could say yes he was already getting her luggage out.

She shyly bites her lips when she observed his biceps bulging with the weight of her things. They looked strong and firm. Would Sehun get upset if she touches them or maybe she should ask him first before touching them. He might not allow.

Sehun turn around to look if she was following, taking her out of her dreams as he smirked wickedly.


The moment Jiyeon step inside the hall was in chaos. Hyeri was screaming something to Luhan who screamed back at her only for her to scream again repeating the cycle. Then Chanyeol and Eunjung were throwing cushions at each other claiming territories for the night for movies and then Kai was cheering on Chanyeol to win because they had some deal to share the space. Hyuna telling them to be careful with that because she just worked on her nails and Suho telling them that they were being ridiculous and it was just terrible but they were her friends. They always do that. And TV was on with regular show airing; volume high.

They lost their . I think I’m going to live with animals for the next three days.” Jiyeon said gulping the lump.

Sehun chuckled beside. “Well if that’s the case then, I’ll be joining these animals with pleasure. You’re free to go upstairs if that’s what fit you.” And then he put her things at the side before stealing the TV remote to turn the channels leaving Jiyeon sighing. This is going to be disaster.

 

I want to take a lot and a lot of nature photos!” Jiyeon exclaimed.

Suho nodded at her intelligently. “You know what, that’s the right thing to do. We should all do that.”

Sehun smack his back with disapproving look. “What are you talking about, just shut up and let everyone enjoy the way they want. Don’t start with your nerdy dialogues.”

Suho complained about Sehun being a jerk though they ignored while saying what they wanted to do.

Jiyeon kept her eyes on Sehun who has his whole attention on the conversation. His sharp eyes would suddenly shine with amusement but when someone would say something weird, his left eyebrow would lift up and then he would remark and then his bite his lips or just wave his tongue on his lower lip unconsciously.

I’ll play volleyball. Who want to play with me?”

Jiyeon cringed when Sehun and others raised their hand with the speed of light. Sehun even jumped up a little then he smirked when his eyes landed on Jiyeon though Jiyeon didn’t saw that. What was so exciting about playing volleyball? Well Jiyeon know it’s good to play in beach but still Sehun didn’t need to act so excited over it or maybe it was Hyuna making him react this way. Why Jiyeon wasn’t surprised.

Wait guys!” Luhan said stopping them from cheering or Sehun and Chanyeol from high fiving. “We’re all playing together except Jiyeon. We can’t leave her alone.”

Chanyeol stand up in the middle, powerfully clapping taking everyone attention. “Fine Suho would go with her because both seemed to be interested in that. I believe no one want that right?”

Why me~?” Suho whined.

Jiyeon know what that idiot giant was doing so she did what she thought was right. She took off her slipper and throws it at Chanyeol hitting him at his side.

Yah what was that for?!”

Standing up to show she wasn’t intimidated she placed her hand on her hips leaning to him. “That was for being insensitive bastard! What do you know about art anyway?”

Kai cheered from the back as Hyeri stand up for Jiyeon. There was something about their friend group and normally Suho and Jiyeon didn’t fit in with them. Sehun sharply eyed them, eyes slitting for unknown reason to others.

Chanyeol you don’t want a red cheek now right so step back.” Hyeri said gently trying to pull Jiyeon down to sit.

Ooh so the student’s role model would tell me about art? Go on and tell me about your prissy little dreams.” Chanyeol challenged.

Jiyeon glared hard as her face was turning red. She didn’t come here to pick a fight but he was really testing her now.

It was as if finally understanding the situation wasn’t funny anymore Sehun stand up and pulled Chanyeol back.

Guys what are you going all about. Stop it.” He said though Jiyeon wasn’t in the mood to fangirl over his peace making trait.

Jiyeon, do you want someone to come along with you?” Sehun asked.

Jiyeon crossed her arms. “No I don’t want anyone to look after me. I’m fine by myself.” Then she walked back upstairs.

A moment of silence later Luhan mumbled. “Why it sounded like the opposite?”

“Chanyeol why did you do that?” Hyeri asked annoyed.

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulder nonchalantly. “I was joking but she got all sensitive.”

“Okay now stop this depressing conversation and enjoy the day. Let’s have fun; I’m sure at the end of the day no one will remember about what happened. Okay?” Eunjung called over the attention. They were here to have fun, not be sad over little arguments for difference in personality. Jiyeon and Chanyeol need to understand that.

 

Jiyeon was wearing a white sleeveless lose shirt with jeans blue short. Her hair tied in a ponytail as she clicked her camera at random things. Like a house, sand, kids playing, sky. Walking to the crowed she snapped some more. Something felt off. She felt someone’s presence behind her many times but she find nothing other than ordinary people doing ordinary things.

Coming out of the ladies room she felt chills run down her spine. Looking around, there was still nothing. Why she has the feeling of someone following her?

After that she made sure to stay around other people. Sun was setting but she didn’t want to go back and face them. She over reacted she know because normally Chanyeol acted this way with everyone. She never felt this offended before.

Sighing she sat down at the side of a bridge and looked through the photos she snapped.

Going through every single one she noticed something. There was this guy face hidden by hoodie directing his body towards the camera. And if she wasn’t mistaken, he was in almost in all of her photos except the few one she took around the ladies room. Shivers run down her spine. Her breath hitched. Who was this creep? Why he was everywhere? Was he following her?

Camera slipped out her fingers as she stared around. It was dark now. Few peoples were around. Two couples here, a group of friend there and a lone man a few feet away from her. She needed to go back now.

Standing up on her shaking legs she one last time stared around. Maybe she should’ve let Suho come with her.

Walking back she hugged herself cautiously staring around. Her face filled with horror and eyes wide. Gritting her teeth she decided to act strong. She has to.

Hey you.” Someone called giving her goose bumps.

She without looking back out of instinct start running until she was slammed on someone’s body. Yelling out she tried to step back but the grip tightened on her wrist.

Jiyeon you okay? What’s happening?” A concerned voice asked.

She looked up hearing the familiar voice. Not thinking about anything she clanged to Sehun tightly pointing back. Her words not making sense. It was the fear of something wrong was going to happen making her unable to make understandable sentence.

Jiyeon what are you talking about? Did someone do something to you?” He despeartly asked frowning as he looked around.

S-someone- i-i-is follo-wing me! I swear someone was there!

Sehun looked around. “Jiyeon… who was behind you?” He asked seriously.

I don’t know b-but I was scared… it felt like I was going to die if I didn’t run… Sehun I’m scared so damn much! Take me home.” She pleaded at the verge of sobbing though few tears were dropping from fear.

Pulling her to himself, he squeezed her gently. “I’m taking you home. Don’t worry, everything’s fine.” He assured looking one last time around before turning to walk back.

Jiyeon stared back with one eye as the other was hidden by Sehun’s shoulder. Her eyes doubled their size when she saw a man in that same hoodie, smirking at her. He had a knife in his hand as he rubbed the shiny thing on his palm before he pointed it at Sehun then ran away.

Her fingers dig Sehun’s shirt as tears fall. She couldn’t say what she saw. She was shaken up.

Coming back the first thing happened was Chanyeol coming out and checked her up and down to make sure nothing was wrong and then he sighed in relief. Sehun didn’t let her go even when he sat her down. He held her closely and tightly secure in his arms. She felt calm.

Jiyeon didn’t see how they all looked worried. There was no usual chaos, no screaming Chanyeol, Eunjung or Hyeri. Not even TV was on. But Jiyeon didn’t see that.

Did something happen?” Suho questioned gently.

Jiyeon didn’t know how to tell them so she gave them her camera. “There… there’s this guy following me… I do-n’t but it was scary… he had dangerous vibe… When I wanted to come back someone called… I bumped Sehun and then… there was no trace of him…”

Chanyeol throw the camera with horrified expressions. Hyeri stand up and sat beside Jiyeon patting her back.

Jiyeon…” Sehun called making her look at him. He looked just as serious as others.

A man with black hoodie killed three girls at beach today.”

Jiyeon gasped as her eyes bulged out. Big tears rolled down her eyes as she shake her head though Sehun forced her in his arms once again saying she was okay. That she came back save and sound.

God you took my life and I was feeling guilty if something happened to you I would’ve never able to forgive myself! You sneaky girl!” Chanyeol said loudly. He looked quiet shaken up from the start.

 

In the night Jiyeon was too scared to be alone and for some reason Sehun insisted to be with her so they let them be.

Jiyeon,” Sehun suddenly called. It’s been hours everyone went to bed. His fingers brushing her fringes.

Jiyeon looked up at him but he wasn’t looking at her. He was weirdly looking at her hair.

What do you know about fear?” He questioned.

Jiyeon frown her eyebrows staring at her side. She tries to sit up but then Sehun’s grip tightened on her body. His slowly looked down and then smirked.

Jiyeon’s breathe start shaking. He was looking terrifying for some reason.

Sehun.” She mumbled unable to move her body.

I would only say this for once.” He whispered close to her cheek.

You’re mine.” He hissed, his lips brushing against her wet cheeks.

“Sehun you’re scaring me.” She cried shivering in his arms closing her eyes tightly.

Kissing her crown Sehun looked directly at her. “Good.”

“Who- who are you?” She asked fearfully.

Chuckling sweetly which sounded more evil he whispered. “I’m your friend… no not friend. Your lover sweetie. That all I’m to you and you need to know.”

Jiyeon closed her eyes. It sounded wrong. She was supposed to feel happy but why she was scared? It’s the instinct telling her to stay away from him and run for her life but he held her tightly.

You don’t have to fear anything as long as I’m at your side; for I’ll be the demon of your worst nightmare.”

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

AUTHOR NOTE

So this is kind of a ending. It’s for you to decide who is Sehun. He could be many things but i don’t want to write it. It’s supposed to be scary so imagine him as a demon if that’s what you want.

Anyway thank you so much for subscribing, commenting and voting. That’s reaally so sweet of you all. I’m thankful to each one of you wasting your daily life in this so thank you ^^