Ice couples

31 short stories for December
 

ICE COUPLES

Have you heard a new girl transferred here? She’s beautiful but looked so cold. Kids are scared. Maybe you should try to talk with her. Two ice people interacting sounds like a cool idea.” Kai suggested playfully wiggling his eyebrows at Sehun who merely gave him a bored look ignoring him.

The two were walking to their class like usual with nothing much going around. Sehun was all quiet so it didn’t do any justice to a gossiper Kai so he would poke his nose into other people business and tell it to Sehun who wouldn’t give a about it.

 

Class please takes care of her.” Teacher said pointing to a table behind Sehun for her to sit.

Sehun coldly stared at the girl walked down to her seat. She didn’t even once turned to stare around and her look was cold. Something gave relief to Sehun. Maybe because she wouldn’t annoy the hell out of him. Kai in front was already more than he could handle so having another talker would do no justice to his soul.

Once the bell ringed Kai rushed to the table behind Sehun and Sehun wasn’t surprised at all. Of course Kai had to know every damn thing that isn’t his business. Nothing new.

My name is Kai, so can we be friends?” He asked grinning to show a friendly vibe.

Sehun was kind of interested in her answer. A girl like her wouldn’t be friend Kai right? Normally girls would be amazed at Kai’s charm by now.

The girl looked hesitant before she nodded meekly. No vocal response. Sehun find himself twisting his body to eye her interaction with Kai.

Ah that’s great. We can show you around if you want?”

The girl at the nodded her eyes shining with purity melted Sehun’s heart.

Then come on but first meet him, he’s my friend, Sehun.”

Sehun pressed his lips together before bowing at her wordlessly and sadly that was how he was received his greetings from her.

 

Walking around Kai pointed to places and stuff while Jiyeon would meekly ask few question other than that it was Kai who was blabbering. Sehun would occasionally say a word or two and then keep his mouth shut.


And this is garden, no one really come here because of some stupid rumors but Sehun comes here to jerk himself off.” Kai said causally.

Jiyeon blushed looking down and Sehun smacked the back of Kai’s head. “Stop spreading lies. You’re giving her the wrong idea.”

Then he awkwardly looked at Jiyeon. “He’s just kidding. I come here to rest when there are no classes.”

Jiyeon nodded. The problem was Kai and Sehun didn’t understand if she understands what they said or she was just used to bouncing her head whenever someone says something.

Oh I just remembered I’ve dance practice. I’ll get going, Sehun show her around and don’t be jerk. Take care of yourself new girl.” Kai yelled running away.

Sehun sighed annoyed. He doesn’t like to work, especially when it’s not his to begin with.

Okay so… let’s get over with this.” Sehun muttered halfheartedly showing her places. Sehun noticed after Kai went away it was extremely quiet which ended up making the atmosphere awkward. Yep, he needs his talking machine.

 

So that’s it.” Sehun said to Jiyeon who nodded lightly smiling at him and it bothered Sehun how less talked. It was extremely bad of him point this out when he was just the same but he couldn’t keep his mouth shut.

You’re supposed to talk with your mouth. It’s more polite if you use words.” He scolded in a gentle tone before walking away not waiting enough to see her reaction.

 

The next day Jiyeon came after Sehun. Sehun gave his whole attention to her instead of focusing on what Kai was saying, not like he was listening in the first place.

Jiyeon voiced a quiet hi to him and Sehun was feeling like a proud father. So he smiled at her not really greeting back.

She didn’t greet me…” Kai complained pouting for being ignored when it was him talking for the entire time last day.

Sehun flipped his hair back smugly. “Well she might only greet handsome people. Sorry but you’re out.” And that received him a deadly whine from Kai.

 

Staying alone in the class after everyone left Sehun was enjoying listening Jiyeon talk to him about her hobbies.

I wanted to be a dancer; I always practice for an hour at noon. I’m not good but I’m trying.” Jiyeon said.

Sehun nodded. “I dance too. Maybe you should come and see me dance sometime.”

Jiyeon squealed. “You do? I would definitely love it. When can I see you dance?”

Sehun blushed at that response and tries to play cool. “Anytime you’re free I wouldn’t mind putting a show or two for you.”

 

It was Friday night when Sehun invited Jiyeon to his place. He wasn’t one to invite people at his home but for Jiyeon he just felt like doing. Now she was sitting on the sofa as music was on and Sehun was showing her his skills.

Jiyeon would clap like penguin each time he did pelvic moves and even though it made him shy he kept going at it impressing her happy self.

At the end of it, he came to Jiyeon slowly making her dance with him as he guided the blushing girl.

When the music came to an end, he smiled ily towards her.

Will you go out with me?”

That simple questioned left the girl breathless.

 

Jiyeon and Sehun were sharing their lunch, another one of thing Sehun never did before. Whenever Kai would say let’s share, Sehun would glare and turn to his side to eat alone.

I’m guessing something happened.” He said eyeing the two suspiciously.

Jiyeon stunned while Sehun ignored his friend and nudging Jiyeon to do the same.

Are you guys going out?” Kai asked again leaning closer.

Jiyeon babe, I forget my wallet in the class. Can you bring it for me?” He asked and of course was answered with yes.

Once Jiyeon was away Sehun raise his foot and placed it on the table.

Got a problem with that? She’s officially my girl now so I would suggest you to keep your hands to yourself. I don’t want them to be anywhere nears her, did I make myself clear?”

Kai smirked. “Oh no I don’t understand Sehun. What would you do if I touch her?”

Sehun faked a smile before showing him his fist to which Kai surrender. “Okay man, not like I was interested in your cold princess in the first place.”

Sehun frowned. “She’s not cold. She’s sweet girl.”

Shrugging Sehun off, Kai mumbled ‘yeah yeah’.

I would beat you so hard if you touch her.”

She’s all yours man, I’m out of the picture.”

“You better do as you say and don’t say anything. Let me have the last words.”

Kai gave him a weird look. And Sehun smiled in satisfaction.

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

AUTHOR NOTE

 

aiAlways idea ^^

Three updates together according to days so yeah there’s nothing much to enjoy but yeah I’m tired anyway thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting and voting guys ^^