Nasty Guy

31 short stories for December
 

NASTY GUY

There was something about Sehun that people didn’t trust him. Not people, it’s just the parents of girls he dated. Actually the only people who hang out with him were just as bad as he was. If you ask his neighbor why they don’t like Sehun, they would give you a million reasons and that would still be not enough for Oh Sehun was embodiment of evil. He could be the son of Satan for all people know. And Sehun never thought of changing himself for the better. He didn’t see the need of being a good person. He liked his reputation and beside nothing in this world worth for his changing. He never really wants anything badly to actually do something. That was until he came back home to his father’s funeral and the least he expected was to lust after his sister in law. Now that wasn’t the worse he had done but it was one of those deadly sins he has committed so far in his twenty three years of existence.

He eyed the tall but petite girl patting his elder brother shoulder who was in state of depression. At that moment Sehun remembered why he left his family in the first place. From his childhood he never got along with his family, for they always made sure to let him know he was the useless version of his elder brother from his childhood, he could remember being a five year old kid and father telling him he was useless so Sehun granted his wish and turned out to be so good at being useless he used to despise the said term. People change, Sehun would say if asked what happened.

From that moment on, he decided to not move away after the funeral unlike his intention. It was purely for the beautiful girl concerned about him. She hugged him and said it was going to be okay. Sehun wasn’t sad for what happened with his father but he pretend to get the girl to show affection towards him. So wrong. His dead heart would yell but he was the kind of a bastard who didn’t care. He didn’t care when the gentle lady pecked his forward while he eyed her lips imagining beyond her worst nightmares.

A week later he started to get closer to her. He sensed her discomfort when he would pass her personal space but he pretended to not know. She was a little naïve too for letting someone with a history of like his own to stay around her but she let him and Sehun took every advantages of it. He played his brother and his wife but one thing was… his brother wasn’t in the picture but that was something no one knows. They thought his late night out has something to do with sadness.

Sehun was drinking another alcohol bottle eyeing Jiyeon like a piece of meat. She has her lips pulled in thin line as she ignored his hungry gaze.

Two months later, Sehun did what he wanted to from the first moment he came home. He drugged the girl and didn’t care one bit about the consequences of his action when he took advantage of her aroused and mindless self.

The thing was… he didn’t feel any happiness after the deed. He didn’t felt satisfied. His heart was bursting in pain. It was the guilt for doing this with her and Sehun couldn’t take the blame. It’s been so long he felt guilt but he did and he was feeling disgust with his own self. But it was too late. There was no going back. He was a coward so he made her dress up again and left and didn’t dare to show his face again. No one know what he did, the girl was clueless.

 

Five months later Sehun felt the need to see her again, he was desperate. He had been thinking about her from the moment he left and right now he was in no state to hold himself back so he went home back.

What he found out wasn’t pleasing. It wasn’t at all.

His sister in law was five months pregnant, with her husband having affairs with his maid. Sehun was enraged when he find out. When Jiyeon told him that it was okay that once the baby would born she would leave.

Sehun know the child was his, but the broken couples believe it was theirs because they think they did the deed when both were drunk but Sehun could bet on his life the child was his.

After seeing her crying herself to sleep Sehun decided to talk to her to divorce the man and live with him till she find something else to do. He played like he was the hero. In a way he was but that still doesn’t excuse the fact he did that with her without her permission, a woman who belonged to his brother.


Now she was living with him and Sehun decided he had to tell her the truth. He know he would be hated by her but he want to start something with her. He wants to have her officially his and to ask forgiveness to his sins. He told her the truth and for months tried real hard to win her heart. It wasn’t easy, she wanted to do nothing with him and there were many times he thought of repeating his mistakes but somehow his love was stronger than his temptations so he holds back.

Two years later he find himself living a normal life alongside her and their baby. Both happy and satisfied with life no matter how hard it was to face it at first. With time things get better and now they were living happily. Sehun did his best to not do with his son what his father did to him. He wouldn’t want another version of himself.

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

AUTHOR NOTE

aiAlways idea ^^