Imprisoned together

31 short stories for December
 

IMPRISONED TOGETHER 

Sehun was a very busy man. Being a lawyer was hard. He had to deal with sometimes unnatural stories and then there were those who gave him extra money to win their case even though they are at wrong but Sehun didn’t care. He did what benefit him the most. His job was to create justice but these days, who care about justice. Money has bought him, his selfishness bought him so no he do what’s good for him.

And the same thing was applied when that young girl came to him asking him to be her lawyer though she clearly said she don’t have money and Sehun didn’t want money from her, not when she offered herself. He was awful for sealing the deal but who would deny a body like hers?

After the first night, Sehun find out she was the gangster girl and everyone was against her. Her gang managed to escape and they left her behind now she was all alone with angry peoples at her back. Sehun assured her he’ll do everything in his power as long as she keeps coming to him to give him what he wants.

It started good, Sehun was thankful he manages to save the girl in every case and the other lawyers weren’t happy with him but they just didn’t care enough.

Jiyeon smiled at Sehun as he throws her soda to catch.

She opened and gulped the content un-lady like.

So are you still stealing money or what?” Sehun asked. His upper body was as he was only wearing a pair of sweat pants.

Jiyeon throw the empty can down lying again on the comfy bed of the lawyer. “Yeah, I’ve to do that to live you know? And beside I gathered some people and now I’m building another gang and once we’re strong enough I’ll leave you alone.” Then she sighed pouting at him. Her hands feeling the sheets on her fingertips. “Beside I would really miss the luxurious you spoil me in.”

And Sehun grinned. Now he wouldn’t let such a person to stay in uncomfortable place.

Few months later Jiyeon left the city like she promised. Sehun forced himself to work and work.

Sehun wasn’t one bit surprised when one day cops broke his office door down with an arrest warrant. He was caught. He accepted the fate of criminal. He wasn’t much of a person who care about his reputation so he didn’t minded when reporters took his photos.

When he was imprisoned, he didn’t believe he would find members of Jiyeon’s new gang here but he saw them and approached them to ask questions. Honestly they weren’t surprised to find him here and they told him Jiyeon was in female section.

Sehun was satisfied to hear that she wasn’t alone out there.


Few months later Sehun was out with his friend’s money and he used his money to get Jiyeon out only because he wants her and he was sure her feelings were same. Guess it wasn’t that bad. He started to use his degree somewhere else and wed his gangster girl to have a normal life.

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

AUTHOR NOTE

aiAlways idea.

Gosh this is so rushed like it’s not even a story.