Fan boy

31 short stories for December
 

FAN BOY

Sehun was glaring at the TV which was airing variety show where his love, his life and his reason to wake up each morning was one of the guests, Hyuna. God that girl was too much for Sehun and every time he looks at her his world fall apart. In a good way of course.

 

But then his glaring has other reasons. That someone he would like to call Pig-yeon or Jiyeon as known around the world. Her fake smiles boiled his blood; her stupid sparkling eyes were so annoying that he felt like he was floating in unicorn universe and Sehun hate unicorns!

 

He was happily enjoying the show when his eyes landed on his lover but then that Pig-yeon has to show up! Can't he watch something peacefully without her ugly face appearing everywhere?

 

Hyuna was called to do a y dance and Sehun wolf whistles grinning like a stupid frat boys. More like a ert. When she was done and smiled at the viewer’s Sehun blow air kiss spreading his arms on the couch leaning back with satisfied smile.

 

But that changed to an ugly frown when the man called out for Jiyeon and told her to do what Hyuna did.

 

Sehun’s grip tightened on the couch as he glared at her act trying to be y face and when she was done she laughed shyly. He muttered some curses and had the great urge to shut the TV off.

 

Attention .” He murmured to himself.

 

Sehun decided to go into that show with his friends. He mostly wanted to go for Hyuna but also for Jiyeon– to bash her and say how she should just leave.

 

After that rumor few years ago he starts hating T-ara but with time he ignored all until he starts to see her constantly in shows. Sehun wanted her to just leave but damn she was everywhere and not feeling an ounce of guilt.

 

Jiyeon smiled at the stuff when her makeup was done. She made her way to Hyuna who was checking her nails.

 

Hey.” Jiyeon greeted shyly.

 

Hyuna looked up and smiled back. She patted the place beside her for Jiyeon to sit because she looked bored.

 

I'm nervous for today part. Have you heard that they would call few fans to dance with us? We are dancers but dancing with fans is just… different.” Hyuna said smiling strangely.

 

Jiyeon nodded agreeing at once. Fan boys were always quite… vocals? She admit when they scream compare to girls their sound makes her shiver in fear though she had to keep her professional act. Maybe Hyuna felt same too.

 

And just as expected four fan boys were chosen to come out. Three in the front rushed to the one they would like to dance. None of them choose Jiyeon so automatically when the fourth arrived he was forced to stand with her. And that was no other then Oh Sehun grumbling at how it was unfair. Not even once he stared at Jiyeon as he kept staring at Hyuna’s side.

 

Jiyeon couldn't deny it sting when her partner ignored her and focused on Hyuna. This ended up with her checking him out. He wasn't just tall but also handsome. He looked like those people who look after themselves. Well maintained.

 

When it was announced to have a little dance with their partners Jiyeon’s partner voiced out. “Can we change partners?” though he managed to not sound rude. The answer was obvious ’no’.

 

Sehun turned to Jiyeon finally looking at her and for a moment he stared at her closely before Jiyeon took the lead and wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders.

 

Sehun gripped her waist tightly in hope of showing he wasn't pleased to be her partner. Though Jiyeon moved a little under his touch in discomfort he didn't stop. He actually squeezes her waist making her jolt forward unintentionally smacking her face on his chest. Now she squirmed in his grip but Sehun smirked losing his grip slightly. He focused how she looked so… sad after what he did. She looked like she was at the verge of tears but then how would Sehun know if that was the case. She always has these shining eyes.

 

Once it was over Sehun couldn't help but to keep looking at her dejected expression avoiding everyone.

 

Fan boys were told they could take a one pic with their idol in a while.

 

Sehun smiled dreamily thinking of finally introducing himself to Hyuna. Truth to be told, Sehun knows he was handsome and it wasn't normal kind of handsomeness but the one models possess yet he was no model.

 

As the four boys were ushered to follow the stuff Sehun kept admiring his love but occasionally he would turn to glare at Jiyeon only to find her smiling to herself lonely and bowing her head to the stuff in which some ignored while other bowed back.

 

The thing ticked off Sehun was she looked like so happy. Honestly Sehun never bowed to anyone willingly and here she was doing that.

 

It was time to take pictures and once again Sehun's eyes wondered to Jiyeon standing awkwardly listening to music. She tried to not look lonely.

 

Once he blow air kiss to Hyuna shamelessly he pushed his way to Jiyeon. She looked surprised.

 

Come here.” He motioned for her to stand closer to his body. She looked around for a second because– were they allowed to be this close? Sehun pulled her against himself and captured the photo.

 

Thank you.” Jiyeon thanked him with kind smile. Sehun was dazed. Why was she thanking him? He was here lucky to get their photos but– his heart flattered. His eyes deeply staring at her as she looked around.

 

When the fan boys were told off; Sehun still kept his gaze at her who knows nothing.

 

Lying on his bed, Sehun thought about her. She had this sad aura around her even if she's all smiling. She kept bowing when same wasn't returned. She was standing alone and no one went to her without a reason. She was just there pretending to be happy. It made his heart clench in pain. Her eyes were filled with pain even though they were sparkling so brightly. Were they perhaps unshed tears?

 

He couldn't help himself when he sat up he grabbed his phone and searched her videos. His intentions were obvious; he just wanted to find out if her smile reaches her eyes. He wanted to see if she was always neglected like this. Or was she always respectful towards her fans.

 

Without his knowledge he falls asleep at some point.

 

The next morning he was eager to find out more. He was getting a little obsessed to find the truth. Her face doesn’t look like the one ready to hurt someone. Her eyes speak her misery. They were so large and beautif- Sehun shake his head at the thought. But then who was he kidding? She was beautiful without a doubt.

 

Nine months later…

 

Sehun screamed for his love attention as she danced and singed alongside her members. He was one hell loud of all fans but he didn't mind when a true smile formed on her lips.

 

When you smile, I smile.

When you’re happy, I'm happy.

Keep smiling, for I'll be always here to remind you to smile for me.

 

Those were the words Sehun always manage to scream to Jiyeon. He was familiar between fans by now and actually stuff and T-ara members recognized his voice if not his face. He was a proud fan. For he was chanting these sentences for about seven months in every show she attended.

He made sure to make her smile whenever he was around.

And she smiled at him sincerely. And that left the other members with smiles at the adorable fan.

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

 

AUTHOR NOTE

About this last scene actually red velvet Joy’s one fan do that. I saw the video where he suddenly scream and say how she smiles he smile and all that and Joy smile shyly after that alongside other members. I think that fan is cute. He did it so many times that members and other fans know that voice belong to that fan.

 

Anyway alwaysAi gave me the plot idea so thanks dear ^^

Thank you guys so much for reading, subscribing and commenting ^^