It's a joke

31 short stories for December
 

IT'S A JOKE

Sehun slammed his head on the table beside his food tray devastated. “All I wanted is ps4 and yet they refused! What the hell is wrong with this world?”

Chanyeol snickered. “Stop complaining to the world and be grateful to your parents for even letting you live under their roof. If I were to be parent with a problem child like you- I would’ve sent you away for adoption.”

Sehun winced. “I feel sorry for your future children. No one deserves such a father like you. You should be banned from ing around.”

“Hey I’ve an idea.” Kai leaned forward with a mischievous smirk on his lips. “Let’s make a bet, you date this girl for three months and then we’ll all work part time to give you ps4. What do you think? And if you failed do to be in relationship with her for three months then you’ll be slave to us for four months. How does that sound?”

Sehun’s frown deepened. It’s not like he don’t trust himself- there’s no women born to not like his glorious form. It’s just there’s always the possibility someone wouldn’t like him. He was a jerk who feed his ego on other’s low self-esteem. And somehow if the girl they would choose doesn’t like him which is impossible then he would be forced to serve his idiot friends

So what do you think?” Chanyeol asked curious. It was hard to resist ps4 for Sehun so Chanyeol wondered; would Sehun risk his freedom for the piece of no good game? On second thought, Chanyeol liked that device too.

Who’s the girl?” Sehun grunted not pleased to be forced in this situation. Desperate time calls for desperate measures.

Park Jiyeon, the girl from Kyungsoo’s class.”

Kyungsoo spit the juice he was sipping. “Tell me you’re kidding. Why her from the entire school?”

Oh come on~ don’t ruin the fun Kyungsoo. That girl is too positive that it hurts.” Then Kai turned to Chanyeol and Sehun who were confused. “I don’t have anything against her but no one has ever asked her out and she’s always this smiley and forgiving and foolish that no matter how much rude you’re, she says its okay! I just want to see when Sehun will break up with her, would she still be positive or… either way I get to see what I want to see and Sehun will get what he wanted and if he didn’t than we got a slave for ourselves, right?”

 

Hey I’ve been watching you about time now… i… will you go out with me?” Sehun asked nervously.

Jiyeon blinked few times. “Why would you want to go out with me?” Then she smiled. “There are other girls willing to go out with you, you know?”

Sehun forced a smile thinking of a way to deceive her without sounding dishonest. “Uh but they’re not you… I umm actually I’ve been admiring you about a time but I was waiting for the right time. I don’t want someone else; it’s you who I want.” He hoped he sounded sincere.

Uh… if that’s the case then… I guess yeah I’ll go out.”

Sehun mentally cheered. PS4 here I come getting closer to get you.

 

Two days later Sehun invited her to his friends table because he just couldn’t eat alone with her. If she was so positive then why the hell she has no friends?

Jiyeon awkwardly fidget around her seat as all eyes were on her. She wasn’t used to attention. People only come to her to ask for help and when that’s done, they would pretend she doesn’t exist until they need her help for something again. She didn’t mind, it was life cycle she embraced long time ago.

Why are you dating her Sehun?!” A girl screeched storming towards their table. Jiyeon flinched when the girl slammed her palm on the desk.

You said you weren’t interested in anyone. Why would you choose her? She’s no one!”

Sehun yawned. “Oh man what the hell do you want now? You got a problem with her? She’s better at pretending invisible something you can’t so get the out. You can’t be her, I want someone like her and that’s the end of it.” He shooed the girl away with his finger making some girls around laugh.

So you wanted someone who can be invisible?” Kai questioned loudly purposely to see Jiyeon’s reaction. “What’s the point of being such a kind of person when you’re going to pretend they don’t exist.”

Kyungsoo sighed when Jiyeon look down. It was obvious how uncomfortable she was.

 

Don’t take their words to heart. We’re just fooling around. You tell me what’s the point of dating if I’m going to pretend you don’t exist?”

Jiyeon thought for a while before she smiled sincerely. “Ah sorry for walking out… I’m not used to be around people and I don’t know how cool people joke around, I guess it’s my fault huh?” Then she nodded when Sehun grinned. “I only hear how people date so… forgive me this time. Next time I wouldn’t take the joke to heart.”

“That’s the point. Don’t take anything seriously. We don’t mean harm, if they say you’re ugly then they’re still joking. Got it? And if I ignore you or snap at you, it’s still the same. Dry humor. Don’t take anything at heart when I’m around my friends or people generally.”

Jiyeon nodded. “I’ll. Thanks for telling me this… thanks for caring for my feelings, Sehun.” She whispered shyly.

 

Oh look she’s acting as if she understands what I said. She’s so stupid!” Kai said out loud making the tables around to turn their head towards them.

Jiyeon smiled anxiously. They were just kidding. Sehun said that.

I know right? Could she get any worse? That smile is honestly creeping me out!” Sehun exclaimed cringing away from Jiyeon.

Jiyeon, are you trying to be tooth fairy?” Chanyeol asked the girl with a wide grin.

Jiyeon bite her lips. Why she was feeling the urge to cry? She has to get use to this. It was normal; she doesn’t have to be feeling hurt over their words.

Umm… n-no…” She smiled shaking under his observing eyes unintentionally.

Chanyeol get away from her! Witch might get mad and then unleash the rage upon you!” Sehun yelled for Chanyeol laughing when all the others around started chuckling at Jiyeon’s smiling face.

She hugged her shivering body at the loud noises surrounded her. She slowly leaned towards Sehun whispering to him. “Se-Sehun… uh I’m feeling a little uncomfortable… can you tell them to not talk about me right now?”

Sehun raised his eyebrows. He patted her shoulder nodding before turning to the table. “Guys, she just told me she’s feeling a liiittle uncomfortable and she doesn’t want you guys to talk about her gosh! That’s funny really!”

“I like her!” Chanyeol exclaimed. Sehun and Kai faked to puke at that.

Jiyeon bite her lips hard. Why she has to be sensitive so much? They were just having fun.

 

Jiyeon don’t say that! You can study at home too. Right now come and eat with us. It’s no fun without you. They get bored when you’re not around. Please sit with us.” He pleaded.

Jiyeon didn’t want to eat with them because she felt emotionally hurt for some reason despite Sehun saying it was all joke. So she lied that she wanted to study and couldn’t come and now here Sehun was begging her to come and join them. He looked like he really wanted her there. How could she doubt him? So in the end she believed it’s just her. She don’t know how dating work. People normally never bothered to talk to her unless they want something. She sees couples talking but Sehun wasn’t supposed to be like everyone else right? Different people have different personalities.


A month passed by and by now, Jiyeon was used to their jokes. She could sincerely smile now and feel happy to be accepted by them. She actually developed feeling for Sehun and she was happy. Now their feelings are mutual.

Sehun, I like you.” Jiyeon confessed with a shy smile.

Sehun coldly stared for few moments. His gaze turning here and there before he groaned. “Don’t tell anyone this okay?”

Jiyeon stared around in confusion. “Why not?

”Because I said so. It’s embarrassing.”

Jiyeon nodded her head in understanding manner.

 

Jiyeon and Sehun were walking back home at late night. Sehun was in detention and Jiyeon waited for him. Sehun usually ended up in such a situation and Jiyeon would wait but today it was too late and the fact they eat dinner before walking to home only made it worse.

A man came out of valley from valley and showed them his knife threatening them with it. His clothes messily thrown on his body. A beanie on his head covering his hair. Small bear sticking out his chin. He could pass for someone who didn’t take shower for few days.

Sehun stand in alarmed staring at the weapon and at the man. Jiyeon gasped stepping back.

I’ll kill you both if you didn’t give me all your money now!”

Sehun cursed him. He wasn’t in the mood to fight and his limbs were dead tired after all that cleaning. He wasn’t ready to pick a fight.

When man dared to come forward and Sehun didn’t show much signs of fighting back Jiyeon stepped in front of him, her arms spread open.

Sehun you can go and ask for help till i deal with this person.” She said, though her body was shivering from fear. She was doing it for Sehun. The person she grows to love.

Sehun shrugged his shoulder.

Fine deal with him.” And then he start walking around to side stepped them not caring about the man with knife before taking a turn at the narrow alley to head home.

Walking in his way he heard Jiyeon’s scream which made him stop instantly. What was he doing walking away. Shaking his head he ignored, she could deal with her problems.

He stopped after taking three steps. No, his stupid heart was making him feel bad now. She stand up for him without giving a single thought that she was weak and Sehun was supposed to help her. He turned around and dashed towards them. Stopping when he realized Jiyeon was sitting on her knees clutching her bleeding neck. His eyes widened.

Was the ing man trying to kill her?!

He pounced on the man who was going to attack her once again pulling him down and pinning the larger man’s body on the ground he grasped the knife and hit the opposite side of it on the man crown making him yell in pain. Sehun got up and kicked him on his stomach with full force before running to Jiyeon, he helped her up and start running to the closet shop for safety.

It was the noodle shop. Sehun slammed the door open and stared at the man panting heavily.

There’s a freak trying to attack us with knife. Call the cops.”

The man widened his eyes as he stared at Jiyeon’s bleeding neck. He called them and told Jiyeon and Sehun to sit down for a while.

As the man started to clean Jiyeon’s wound, Sehun regretfully stared at the ground. He felt mad and not just at himself but at her too for trying to play hero. She could’ve been seriously injured… or dead… why she was so good with others! That was foolishness.

I’m okay Sehun, don’t worry its minor.” Jiyeon assured when she saw how his fist was clenching and unclenching in rage as his jaw was tightening.

Glaring at her in pissed off manners Sehun snapped. “You should shut up. Just shut up! Don’t you ever ing try to act brave; I’ll haunt you down personally.”

Jiyeon smiled. And Sehun realized something… did she thought he was joking with her? She should be crazy enough to believe that.

 

Next day at the table it was like usual everyone being mean. Though today Sehun wasn’t happy with how things were going on. He didn’t like how his friends were saying such a thing for humor while that idiot smiled and occasionally chuckled. His heart throbbed in his chest as he tried to not give his attention to them.

Sehun why are you quiet? Give her some lovely attention too.” Kai said smiling happily.

Sehun quietly glared not moving his eyes away from Kai’s face. It suddenly made everyone quiet down.

Sehun you okay?” Chanyeol sounded concerned.

Gaining enough voice he bid them good bye but before he could leave he stared at Jiyeon.

I’m leaving so there’s no point for you to stay. Go and do something creative rather than waste your time entertaining people.” Then he walked not giving anyone a chance to say anything to him.

Jiyeon gulped. She doesn’t know if she should just go. Now that wasn’t a joke right? Of course it wasn’t. Nobody was smiling. So does this mean he was telling her off? Why couldn’t she stay with them? They were friendly. She bites her lips when they looked at her. Her fingers poking the table as her eyes roaming around not knowing what to do.

 

What happened?” Chanyeol asked sitting beside Sehun in chair.

Sehun shake his head.

You can’t fool me with that. What’s with you? You were fine before lunch… Is it something to do with your parents?”

Sehun let out a sharp scoff. “No Chanyeol it’s not. It’s that Jiyeon. Do you know what she did last night?” Chanyeol shake his head. Turning his face away Sehun whispered under his breath. “She fought against the crook for me… I ing left her in there and she didn’t understand I did that with her. Did you saw her bandaged neck? The man cut her in there while I was being … she- she could’ve died you know?”

Chanyeol tensed hearing that. That wasn’t expected.

I wouldn’t have felt this way if she at the very least say I was late but no- ing no she thought it was okay! Chanyeol I’m mean but I’m not this… this kind of bastard okay? This isn’t my thing! God you should’ve looked at her being all… positive? Where’s that bastard Kai? I’m going to teach him a lesson for this.”

Sehun rise on his feet but Chanyeol hold his wrist pulling him down forcefully. “Don’t go to Kai. You brought that on yourself.”

Sehun hissed pushing Chanyeol’s hand away. “That freak wanted to see her! He betted on her! If it weren’t his sick desires it wouldn’t have happened!”

Chanyeol glared. “It was him but don’t act innocent. You were ready to wreck her too!”

Sehun shake his head. “That’s the point! We are all bunch of bastards harming others! Chanyeol I just couldn’t do this to her! She’s… we’re ruining her… she’s just too stupid... I can’t do this…”

Chanyeol patted his back sighing. “I’ll have a talk with Kai… you do what you think is right. I’m with you in this.”

 

Jiyeon was getting uncomfortable sitting on their table. Why were they all quiet.

Jiyeon,” Chanyeol called clearing his throat. “Umm… Sehun wanted to break up.”

Jiyeon smiled awkwardly nodding her head. The head turns towards their table. “Yes Sehun think its okay to back out from bet now.” Kai grumbled.

Sehun slammed his palm on the desk. “You shut up Kai and stay out of it!”

Jiyeon flinched at his booming voice. Unsure she said. “Se-Sehun its okay… he’s just… kidding-”

“This isn’t a ing joke! Do you think its okay? Do you think it’s funny when people laugh at you yet you’ve to force yourself to do that!”

“You told me it’s just how you guys joke… you told me i don’t have to feel bad about it…” Jiyeon mumbled quietly staring down nervously.

Forcing a cruel laugh Sehun steamed up at her. “Well no ing no. You got it all wrong.” He clamped his mouth shut instantly when Chanyeol squeezed his shoulder telling him to calm down that it was no good for Jiyeon. Sehun had the great urge to laugh at that. What was good for her in the first place? Nothing would change the fact they played her like a cat play with mouse.

Few moments passed with utter quietness. Jiyeon never heard a silence screaming louder than a human.

“I’ll make this clear to you. I never loved you… it was all for bet.” He deadpanned. “Don’t come to this table ever again.”

Jiyeon’s eyes slightly opened. She looked around then at Sehun’s cold face. Her lips parted to say… then tears prickled her eyes. It was still quiet as the entire school was looking at her reaction. She doesn’t know how but a small smile formed on her lips. Her breath started to choke as humiliation brushed her cheeks. Lower lips quivered ready to break down. She bites her lower lip with force as her fist clenched. Her head was getting dizzy as murmurs started around.

Her brow clenched tightly in order to gain control over her face. Nodding her head at Sehun’s direction without lifting her face up, she hurried out.

 

Sehun’s heart dropped as she walked out. Broken and humiliated. Still she kept herself together. What kind of a bastard he was? Could words be enough to explain that?

How was her reaction to that Kai, positive or negative?” Kyungsoo gritted out.

The said man looked down in shame.

Lure Sehun in another bet, I believe he’s ready to do anything for his favorite console. Hurting another soul shouldn’t be a problem right?” Kyungsoo fumed getting up and left the place. He didn’t need to sprinkle salt over the wounds. Even though salt heals- it still hurt like a .


Jiyeon has started to avoid every single human being. They all came to her to ask about the bet or show sympathy even though they could care less about her. They were interested only because she became the melodrama and that with their Sehun. Jiyeon pursed her lips saying that name. They sure had fun making a fool out of herself.

 

Two months passed and people forget Sehun’s doing. His friends started to be normal again even though after that day they had some big fights together. It was mostly Kai, Sehun and Kyungsoo. Now Kyungsoo start eating with them again and Kai made sure to not say anything that could rub Sehun or Kyungsoo the wrong way.

The thing was… Sehun’s heart ached. He carved that innocent smile. He would cringe whenever he remembered how cruel words they would throw at her and she would be all smiling. And it was unavoidable because it would be the same lunch table they would humiliate her and she didn’t even know because she trusted Sehun.


Sehun stepped in the library where Jiyeon was. It was too late to confess but… he wanted to give it a try. Finding her at the end wasn’t easy but when he fined her, he sat down beside her.

Jiyeon,” He called quietly. His voice filled with shame.

She tensed hearing his voice. Slowly she raised her face up to face him. Sehun couldn’t help but to notice she was getting defensive from her body as her eyes stared at him in fear. She was cautioned.

I wanted to say I’m sorry for you… that thing…” He mumbled.

Jiyeon only nodded.

You forgive me?” Sehun asked in shock. But this time he received a blank look.

Jiyeon looked down after that. She left him hanging and her long look meant one thing. He won’t be forgiven any time soon.

 

It was after a month that Jiyeon started to open up a little with him. She won’t be all quiet and careful around him anymore. Frankly, she used to say nothing but the look she would give send chills to Sehun’s entire being.

You should try these pancakes. My they’re so delicious.” He over reacted stuffing them in his mouth and making noises.

Not hungry.” She mumbled.

 

You should try that pink dress. I think it would suit you well.” Walking back to home Sehun pointed at the dress in shop.

No.”

 

“That dolphin is going crazy! Look at it!” He said excitedly.

It’s playing.”

 

“It was such a fun day, Jiyeon.” Sehun exclaimed.

“It seemed normal to me.”

 

Next day Sehun slammed his head on the wall crying.

It’s like she has a duty to say less words and its ing frustrating! Like I’m being so happy then all that goes down the drain when I hear her response! Why she’s doing this to me?! I begged her to spend her day with me and it would be one time thing so she can change her mind but I freaking failed!”

“Be grateful she’s even talking to you.” Said Chanyeol eyeing the book for five minutes now.

Suddenly Sehun stopped. He abruptly turned around to Chanyeol scaring the giant. “You know what? You’re right! I should be grateful and take advantage of it! I’ll make her my friend then I’ll confess, it’s seems a good idea right?”

Chanyeol nodded mindlessly.

 

“So I thought that person tripped right in front of me, the little girl beside him said ‘my brother has the habit of falling everywhere.’ And I was like uh. That was-”

Sehun you don’t have to do this… stop this.” Jiyeon whispered.

Sehun looked around confused.

Why are you telling me these things? Why are you chasing me after all that… Just let me be.”

Sehun sighed. Sitting up straight he went to the point. “I know it would sound weird now after what happened… but I love you Jiyeon. Blame me for being a jerk but I can’t help my feelings. So I’m trying to win you back.”

Jiyeon scoffed bitterly. “You wanted to win me back? Sehun, I’m some prize that you would think you can win me. No one has to win me… I’m not a thing… I’m human and you just can’t win me. I don’t know what you’re trying to say by saying things like that but please don’t throw the love word around carelessly.”

“I’m not saying it carelessly, I do love you and I realized that after you went away.”

Jiyeon laughed brokenly. “So you realized that after I left. You probably missed laughing at someone right? To humor your boring life. I’m telling you Sehun it’s not funny what you’re doing to me now so just stop following me.”

“And I’m not joking with you either. My feelings are sincere and I feel sorry for what I did back then.”

“Sehun you don’t understand! I’m hurt okay and you just can’t hurt someone deeply then think it would be okay if you apologize! No because I would still be hurting! I’ve all the right to hate you Sehun and you know that so you just can’t pretend everything will be okay with apology!” She yelled frowning her eyebrows. Clenching her fist she hissed brokenly. “Your sorry couldn’t heal the pain your words have given, I don’t need it and you know why? Because it still hurt too much…” Few tears rolled down her eyes as she looked around. Crying in front of Sehun wasn’t worth it. He really pushed her to her limits. To just let it all out on him.

You made a fool out of me lying because I didn’t know how these things work. You took advantage of my stupidity and laughed at me being fool… while I thought you guys were having fun with me around but no Sehun! It was you being a jerk to me and hurting me in a way I would rather not live to feel that thing again! It’s just not that easy… i… I cry Sehun… I cry randomly not because of what you guys did but-” A choked sob slip out as her voice wavered but she didn’t stop. She couldn’t stop now. “but at myself for letting this happen… if… if maybe I would’ve been smart enough then nothing of this would’ve happen to me... i… this hurt so much Sehun and who knows if you’re lying again.. who knows if you’re going to laugh at me again… I’m not risking all this again… not for you and not for your heart… I don’t want neither of you… it means nothing to me.”

Jiyeon shake her head wiping the tears from her eyes she one last time gave a look to stunned Sehun before walking away.

 

Kai you shouldn’t have done that... it would’ve been better for the both if us if we didn’t meet… you did wrong.” Sehun mumbled bitterly.

Chanyeol rubbed his back gently while Kai could only sigh.

Give her sometime. She needs it.”

Sehun shake his head his eyes bloodshot and tears swimming in his eyes ready to come out once he would let his guard down. “Chanyeol… she said she don’t want me… she’s hurt and I can’t even explain how much hurt she sounded… and it hurts even more because it’s me who has down this to her. God I can’t eat without thinking of the time when she used to eat with us… how awfully we treated her… and I thought feeling sorry was going to be enough but it obviously wasn’t.” A tear drop down his cheeks and he instantly wiped it smiling tearfully before frowning. “I was being a jerk again… chasing her… I didn’t give much thought to her feelings because I was thinking about myself… I’m so selfish that its hurting me now. Mom was right after all, one day my selfishness will get me and see where I am?”

“Sehun stop this, you’re hurting yourself further.”

“But I hurt her way more Chanyeol. Compare to her it’s nothing… I deserve to feel that way on the other hand she didn’t… why didn’t you defend her then? You know it was wrong why you didn’t tell me I should not play with her like this?”

Chanyeol sighed at the broken boy who clenched his fist letting out a choked sob as his hand rested on his heart. It was hurting really bad. Sehun couldn’t compare it to any pain he felt so far… did Jiyeon felt same too? Did she cried like him? Who was there to hold her? These thoughts only made him want to do something drastic because he can’t take it. Though he told himself; she has gone through this so who was he to drink up his pain? He should take it and feel it as a reminder of his sin.

I think she doesn’t deserve someone like me…” Sehun admitted after hours of being in the same place.

Sehun-”

“Chanyeol stop saying it’ll be okay. She’s right… this won’t be okay… just let me pay for my doings okay. I’ll do whatever she wants… she has the right to choose, not me.”

 

Two years later

Sehun was awkwardly staring down with Jiyeon in front of him.

This is the probably the last time we’re meeting… so I just wanted to say… I forgive you… I don’t want to leave without telling you this… y-you might not care but I think it’s important to let you know.” Jiyeon speaks looking nervously around. She had been thinking of saying this for about months and only now, the last moments of their life as high school students she thought to just say it. There was nothing to lose. Even if Sehun decided to be jerk then there won’t be much to it. That would be the last time.

Sehun didn’t say anything but his lips were… shaking. He parted them few times to say something but only let the words vanish before they could come out.

Sehun…” She called softly when she saw his eyes filled with colorless liquid. He still didn’t say anything but his breath quickened. “You okay?”

Frowning his eyebrows Sehun nodded.

Jiyeon saw pain in his eyes. And maybe she was imagining too much but she heard those words coming out of his lips without sound… his body was shaking terribly. Though he looked fine before she approached him. He looked fine yesterday and before that and before that too.

Sehun.” She called again.

N-no… don’t forgive me… I was selfish asking you to forgive me… I mean I deserve that… I was wrong and hurt you and…” A tear escape the cage and he wiped it immediately. His face muscles tightening.

Jiyeon was sincerely shocked when she heard him saying that. Tears form in her eyes when she understands what was happening.

He was still over the past. He still blamed himself. He never really forgive himself. His feelings were real. He wasn’t moved on from the past. He was breaking down right in front of her saying he doesn’t deserve it and that left her in tears. How could he still be hung over that?! This wasn’t right.

Sehun, you love me?” She asked tearfully.

He nodded. “I do… but… you don’t deserve me-“

“Sehun! god what are you blabbering? It’s been years since then, why are you still upset about that?” She asked carefully and brought her hand to his cheek. She whispered. “You’re so soft it’s giving me pain.”

“I’m not soft.” He mumbled.

In two years they’ve grown up too much. After all kids in these three years grow up fast.

Jiyeon had to pull the boy’s head down to kiss him taking the lead. She must have traumatized him back then.

Few minutes being under control Jiyeon pulled away. He wasn’t kissing her.

We had a rough time… maybe I was a little too harsh on you… you shouldn’t have taken them to heart this easily. My feelings never changed Sehun. This time… I’m trusting you again so take care of my heart, okay?”

Sehun stand still making Jiyeon to pull his head down again for a kiss and then he pushed her away.

Confused she blinked then suddenly he pushed her against himself, his grip on her chin painfully tight as he tilted her chin up aggressively kissed her. It was the pent up frustration maybe. Jiyeon didn’t have the heart to complain. Its was like he was starving for her.

For few minutes he didn’t stop and when Jiyeon had to push him away to breath he pulled away only to drag her to the corner pinning her against the wall he hungrily kissed her, feeling her body up. It was getting a little too ual. He was kissing her like his life depended on it.

Sehun- st-op… we’re at school-” She manage to say between his kisses.

Pulling away Sehun whispered on her lips. “Don’t tell me to stop now. Two years having been doing that and I say no more stopping me.”

His fingers dig her waist as his breath forced out. His possessive clutch, his dominant aura. She felt tears in her eyes as she nodded. He grows up into a fine man.

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png


AUTHOR NOTE

That turned out a lot cringe worthy then I expected but I just wanted to write that. I like cliché stuff so sorry for being like this. It was written for alwaysAi

And guys thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting! God i feel so happy with you guys ^^