Perfect House keeper {2}

31 short stories for December
 

PERFECT HOUSE KEEPER PART 2

Are you sure I’m supposed to sit with you and drink this tea that very much I made instead of doing house work?” Jiyeon asked drinking from the tea.

Sehun raised a brow at her in questioning. “That’s exactly I want you to do. What seems to be the problem in it?”

Jiyeon closed her eyes sensing the light breeze then peacefully she whispered. “The work needs to be done, Sehun. Just because we’re together doesn’t mean I’ve to ditch everything. You said you wanted to marry me, so this means this house is like my own so I’ve to make sure it’s cleaned thoroughly and everyone living inside the house should feel relaxation.”

Sehun reached for her free hand, gently grazing his thumb on the back of her hand. “That’s nice to know my future kids will be in good hands but I’m afraid you’re too much of a neat person. I want you to let loose a bit.”

She shakes her head smiling. “I won’t be able to. I find peace in what I do. Have been doing for years so it’s not simple to not be perfect and you of all people know that.”

Sehun sighed heavily but then smiled. He would dare people to call her gold digger. These kinds of women were rare; it’s safe to say he never personally met her kind- only heard of. His heart flattered at the thought of her belonging to him. Living together for eight years made them understand each other better than best friends for years do. They know what the other like, what they do when under pressure or when their mood isn’t okay and what exactly they need to do in that situation to make the other person feel better. They were also adult. There was no way things could go wrong in their relationship, it was nearly impossible for things to not go right.

They forget one thing- lovers relationship weren’t built on formalities. Because as long as they’re respected nothing could go wrong but when their love is deeper, secrets are bound to reveal and trust is the most important thing. They would like to know each other in great levels- something neither of them find comfort on exposing oneself to the other.


Are you eating dinner with her?” Jiyeon asked; her fingers busy in neatly placing papers and files in his brief case.

Sehun sensed discomfort in her tone, her face stayed normal but it was the tone complained about something and he unintentionally felt guilt rushing in his veins.

Grasping her hand to pulled it up closer to his pastel pink lips. “It’s for business. We’ll eat dessert together hmm?”

Jiyeon offered him a pleased smile. “If you’re okay with that.”

Sehun grazed her knuckles with his lips as if assuring her he would love that.

Jiyeon gazed at the retreating figure of her boyfriend with pursed lips. Scoffing she closed the door mentally asking why would he eat dinner with a model for business. He was persistent in getting that model work for him. It was the fourth time he was eating out with that young girl in her early twenties and Jiyeon wasn’t feeling relieved with the situation. And the fact that model was playing hard to get.

 

Cleaning the house like how she usually does, Jiyeon inspected Sehun’s dress shirt which she almost throw in the washing machine if not the weird smell on it. She sniffed it cringing at the heavy smell. She was more than sure it wasn’t one of Sehun’s cologne. He had many and for years, she was use to his style. Shrugging it off she throw it inside and slammed it shut turning it on.

 

Is she still insisting to not work for you?” Jiyeon brought up the topic bothering her for days casually as if she was just asking for no reason though she was dying to know that.

Sehun ran his palm on his face. “Yeah. I don’t know what to do anymore, why she’s so against working for me? I’ve been trying to persuade her and you ask me what is there left i didn’t do for her.”

Jiyeon’s grip tightened on the teacup hearing his hard efforts. “Seems like she know what she wants. Have you kissed her to agree with you?”

Suddenly it was too silent though Jiyeon kept a perfect smile on her face, her aura was mocking Sehun.

What is this nonsense?” Sehun asked quietly, his pupils decreasing in size.

Jiyeon smile sweetly playing if off. “Well, you said it yourself what is there left I didn’t do for her. I thought you did that too you know.”

She was testing his patient. She was well aware of his furry so she stopped herself.

Placing the half empty cup down, Sehun breathed. “I believe I need some time alone so if you don’t mind… excuse me.”

He stands up and walked past by her.

Jiyeon stared at him leaving.

 

It was the next morning and Jiyeon could feel Sehun was fidgety and she felt bad for making him feel uncomfortable. She stands up from her seat and went behind wrapping her arms around his neck. She murmured a quiet sorry.

I’m sorry too for saying it like that. You know there are boundaries I don’t cross. I never did with you nor am I going to do this with anyone. Believe in my loyalty. I trust you so you should do the same.”

Jiyeon sniffed his hair feeling the fresh smell entering her nostrils she hummed in satisfaction. “How stupid of me, forgive me for I was being extra. How could I forget you keep a clear line between work and personal life.”

Sehun leaned to her touch nodding at her words. “I’m not a dog,” He then pulled her on his lap catching her off guard as she landed on his lap. Her cheeks start blushing as she smiled softly. He smirked before whispering. “I’m a wolf- I mate for life. For eternity if possible.”

Those words were enough to put a genuine smile on her lips.

 

Jiyeon was grocery shopping when she met her old friend, Park Chanyeol hanging out with his family she assumes as there was a baby in his arms and another one clutching his pants eyeing everything curiously while a woman was placing some spices in the cart beside him.

She wanted to go there and exchange some words but would it be fine to interrupt a man who’s with his family? She’ll ruin their peace but then she didn’t see him for ages. Maybe a little greeting won’t be a disturbance right?


What she found out was his baby was still three months old, while his daughter was three years old. Jiyeon patted the little girls head, giving a friendly hug to his wife before telling they should meet someday because she needed to go home and make dinner. She didn’t tell them she was dating the man she works for. That was a little… embarrassing. Of course Chanyeol won’t judge her but who knows if he changed in the past few years.


She smiled when Sehun placed a kiss on the side of her lips. His big hand caressing the side of her cheeks tenderly as they both enjoyed the night breeze.

You’re so beautiful love.”

Jiyeon chuckled slightly pushing his hand away. “You’re really bad with words.”

She teasingly eyed Sehun when he scoffed in offense.

Am I now? Guess I should stop talking all together because you’re obviously not appreciating my efforts here.” He complained scowling.

It only made her grin at his annoyed expression. There were only few times when she witness his annoyed face in eight years and they were never because of her and right now, he was being annoyed with his poker face he looked impossibly masculine.

You’re such a child you know?” She said enjoying the situation a bit more than she should.

Snorting Sehun rolled his eyes and was ignoring her now.

Realizing it was enough for now, she leaned closer to his neck though he obviously backed away she held him in place staring right inside his dark eyes. “Now I never know you were such an easy target for teasing but now that I know- what to do about this? You’ll stay mad and quiet right?” She wondered to herself as she observed his face.

She clutched his chin to make him look at her as she smirked. “You know what? If you’re going to act like I’m not talking, its better if I go and do something that would actually benefit me instead of wasting my time talking to myself.” She teased further.

His scowled more at her. “I’m not talking because you said I’m bad with words. Why insisting for me to talk when you’re obviously so good at it.”

And Jiyeon couldn’t help but to burst into melodious laugher at his childish behavior. She pecked his cheek before smiling again. “Are you Sehun? So cute what am I going to do~?”

Sehun in the end gave in when he saw her wiping fake tears from the corner of her eyes as she laughed some more at him.

Why I never know you were such an annoying person.” Sehun asked pulling her closer to cuddle.

She shakes her head as she pushed him away. “You expected me to be friendly with my master? I work as a professional so there’s no place for me to annoy my hard working master, right?”

She was at it again; calling him that with her sultry voice. He groaned giving up in pulling her closer.

She wasn’t finished yet. “Master~ are you going to ignore your dear slave?”

Sehun growled as he stands up from the chair eyeing her intimately. He hovered above her figure gritting his teeth. “Seems like someone is looking for punishment.”

Jiyeon smirked as she whispered. “Are you going to punish me?” She asked with low and sweet voice totally driving him crazy.

 

Jiyeon smiled at Tiffany, Chanyeol’s wife as the elegant lady opened the door wider for Jiyeon.

I’m sorry you’ve to see the place in such a way, kids are being handful so I couldn’t clean.”

Jiyeon eyed the pace in absolute mess. Wow. Toys, clean diapers and milk bottles scattered on the floor alongside other things she didn’t bother to put a name to them. For someone who loves organization, it was closer to a nightmare and her hands were itching to clean the place.

She flinched when she heard Tiffany let out a scream of surprise and Jiyeon saw the lady running to the TV where her daughter was pushing the TV. And Jiyeon felt herself shocked. Thankfully Tiffany saved the day.

She stared sympathy at the tired women rocking her baby back and forth who was now crying.

I can help you in cleaning the place if you don’t mind.” Jiyeon offered concerned.

Tiffany shakes her head smiling apologetically. “No it’s okay I’ll calm him down then I’ll clean the place up and please accept my apology for all this.”

In the end Jiyeon manage to persuade the tired mom to let her clean up and she did in half hour while Tiffany looked after the kids. Half hour later, the two elder were drinking tea Jiyeon made.

Thank you so much for your help. I could never deal with all this alone.” Tiffany said tiredly.

Jiyeon nodded though she was wondering if it was always like this so she asked.

Well not usually. Today i was kind of ill so I let the kids to play as they want and I would’ve never expected them to make such a disaster.”

Jiyeon smiled at the tired women saying kids could be like that when left alone.


Jiyeon came home after spending few hours in Chanyeol’s house, what she didn’t expect was to see Sehun eyeing the empty table. Jiyeon’s eyes widened- she forgot to make some dinner and Sehun despises take out! ! As long as she know, Sehun’s mood would go from good to bad in seconds if food isn’t on time. That was before dating but that doesn’t mean he won’t be mad so she hastily walked towards him.

I’m sorry I was at friend house and forgot about this- I’ll cook instantly.”

Sehun didn’t say anything so she turned around to steal a gaze only to gulp when he was blankly staring at her moves. She was in real trouble now.


Just like she expected when Sehun was eating he didn’t smile or say anything sweet. Until at the end, she heard his quiet voice.

“What were you doing at that man’s apartment?”

Jiyeon’s grip on her chopstick slipped hearing his cold voice though he kept eating. The thing is, she was expecting him to be mad, but using that tone and his question didn’t settle well with Jiyeon.

She gripped tightly onto chopstick trying to not lash out at him. Forcing a smile on her frowning lips she looked up to stare directly at him and maybe dare him to say that while looking in her eyes. He stared back eyes flaming in emotions she never thought he would have.

“I believe you don’t mean to sound like that, let’s talk while you’re calm.” She said the meaning should be clear. That he was accusing her of being inside another man apartment and it was wrong of him to do that without her explanation and beside where was the trust he speak of?

Placing his chopstick down Sehun pursed his lips. “I exactly meant what I sound like. I ask again what you were doing inside that man’s apartment Jiyeon.”

Jiyeon removed the fake smile and mimicked his expression. “So now you’re claiming that I’m cheating.” She said without a hint of fear in her voice.

Sehun chuckled but that wasn’t the one she was used to hear. It was cold and dark. “Yes, that’s what I am thinking right now. Anything to say for yourself?”

Jiyeon’s breath heaved as she heard him shamelessly saying that. Now that wasn’t something normal in relationship. She was fuming as she looked down. Forcing another smile she stands up from her place. She won’t fight him. If he accuses her then that’s his problem. If he doesn’t trust her enough like he used to say then it was still his problem. “No, I’ve nothing to say.” She said quietly walking to her room.

Slamming his hand on the dinner table Sehun hissed. “You’re going to act casual about it?” He glared when she didn’t stop so he raised his voice. “I’m asking you something here.”

Jiyeon snorted, crossing her arms in defensive manner she turned to him. “You’re asking me? You said you’re thinking I’m cheating so it’s not a question, Sehun. It’s declared.”

She ignored his heavy eyes and walked upstairs. He just can’t do this and pretend its okay. He could’ve asked her what she was doing but it shows how little faith he has and to think he said he trusted her… if that’s how he trusts people then no one need it.


After her shower and drying her hair, she sat down on her bed cladded in her beige long gown while combing her hair gently. She liked to do run the comb teeth from the top to the end to see her hair wave and then settle down.

The door knocked before opening and Jiyeon didn’t need to know who it was when only two people live in the large house.

The bed dipped from her side but she didn’t turn to look at the man she didn’t want to talk to.

I apologize for my accusation. I wasn’t in the right mind for jealousy got the better part of me.” He said sincerely and Jiyeon noticed he kept his hand to himself when normally he wouldn’t hesitate to touch her. So he was being respectful now.

Even so it’s not right to say such a degrading term to your girlfriend.” She gently said staring at the mirror.

He sighed heavily. “I know, i love you too much that it’s hard to imagine you talking to someone who’s not me… it’s unhealthy but I’m so attached to you that the moment I saw you coming out from that door with a man waving at you I just felt the need to tell you that I was hurt for you not telling me and in a fit of rage I thought I wasn’t enough for you… so I let nonsense out.”

Jiyeon lowered her eyes on the golden carpet. Maybe she should’ve told him. It was understandable he would question why his girlfriend would come out of a man’s apartment. His fault was accusing and he already admitted he was wrong so there was no point in being angry with him. It would weaken their relationship.

You should’ve calmed down before talking to me but this time I forgive you. Next time thing before you say something that could hurt our relationship.” She advised placing her comb down she laid her head on his shoulder.

Then a frown appeared on her brows as she moved away. “How did you know this happened?”

Sehun smiled at that. “I was there to meet my customer and just happened to see you going in while I was coming out.”

 

Five months later…

Jiyeon was smiling elegantly to the guests with her light purple body fit dress with a long slit on the left front of her dress. It was shining with small diamonds all around her dress as she greeted everyone with a grin and unknown to her, her husband was ogling at her from the main table where he was drinking with his business partners.

You really love her; I’ve been seeing you eyeing her from the time she came down.” The man at his left side said eyeing the couple; he was probably at his late forties.

Well what can I say having angel as a life partner feels more like a dream then a reality.” He said openly. He never let a chance go by without praising her when it comes to it.

He excused himself to go to her and wrap his arm around her waist quietly stealing her away from her guests. She smiled amusedly at that.

Reaching the corner where barely anyone was, Sehun gently pinned her to the wall with his both arms on either side of her head. He smirked teasingly.

So I’m guessing you missed me, or it’s about how your wolf is calling for my attention or is that one of your kinks you’re hiding from me but decided to show it now, in the middle of all these like you did before?” She speaks with experience and it even though she tried to sound it like she was used to his reasons, she was still excited for him to do what he drag her here for.

He grinned before ghosting his lips on hers teasingly.

I know you’re looking forward to this, but baby I can’t do that.” His lips slid down to her neck nipping it lightly before he murmured. “At least not when you’re pregnant.”

Jiyeon gasped before pushing him away looking around. “Sehun, you’re spoiling the event! I told you last night no one will mention that before the ending.”

Sehun raised his arms in surrender. Of course, he just forgot that. “Sorry to you, and sorry to the baby too.” He chuckled when she gave him another disapproving look.


Later that night

Jiyeon sighed at the maid cleaning up while she was resting on the couch. Sehun decided she should take off but Jiyeon was feeling uncomfortable sitting there and not doing anything so in the end there she was, washing the dishes despite Sehun begging her not to.

Sehun was sitting in the chair seeing her working. From time to time his eyes would close but he would force them open.

Let her do that, that’s her job. You should rest now.” He said after half hour and this time he made sure he showed enough authority in his voice for her to obey.

Jiyeon opened to complain about the living room when she saw him unbalanced. Feeling sympathy for her poor man she decided to give in. She needed to get used to it from now on as she was still in the first stage of her pregnancy.

Fine let’s go.”

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png


AUTHOR NOTE

It’s soo late but in just a week so many things happened and I couldn’t focus so yeah here it is badly writte and I’ll try my best update some more. Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, voting and commenting dears!!!