Oldist

31 short stories for December
 

OLDIST

Jiyeon hissed when she couldn’t find her keys in her bag. Damn where did she put them? She couldn’t have left them in her office. That would be a real hassle and she doesn’t have the energy to go back inside that clean dull building. She has to do something. Anything to prevent herself from going to that place.

After five minutes of searching she flipped her bag and dumped everything down. She bent on her knees making sure to not part her thigh because of mini pencil skirt. Carefully she moved things from side to side and when she find out there was nothing she steep up in anger and kicked her door few times letting out frustration on the poor unloving thing..

The noises must’ve been loud as the door few apartments far opened and came in the elder lady Jiyeon know was in her late thirties. Mrs. Oh smiled worriedly at Jiyeon with raised eyebrow.

Dear is something wrong?” Mrs. Oh asked kindly.

Jiyeon’s eyes landed on the knee length pastel pink skirt and then her dark blue button up shirt with sleeves rolled up to her elbow. She was always elegant woman for someone who has three annoying kids.

Smiling nervously Jiyeon truthful answered the lady and deep down hoped for the woman to give her a place in her apartment because she just doesn’t want to go all the way back. “I umm… forget my keys in office… I don’t know what to do…” She tried to sound pathetic. Anything would do as long as this woman let her in. Please let her in. Let her in. She chanted the prayers.

Oh dear how come this happened? It’s already too late for you to go out back to the office.” Jiyeon mentally smirked at the thought of resting. Mrs. Oh had a nice guestroom and she won’t mind lending it to Jiyeon for one night-

I’ll tell Sehun to drive you to office! I’ll call him now don’t go anywhere.” The lady dashed inside the apartment. Leaving Jiyeon speechless.

Jiyeon hated Sehun. That boy no older than nineteen was annoying, bratty with a big mouth. Jiyeon remembered the first time they met, he was chewing a gum and then when Jiyeon greeted him politely handing out her hand for shake he rudely stared and then grinned before getting that disgusting pink thing from his mouth and rubbed it on her palm. Jiyeon had screamed back then going crazy at the spit filled soft gum sticking to her palm that she washed her hand with every chemical she could fine and then had made her way like adult she was to Mrs. Oh telling her what her son did and demanded an apology from the said boy. But because Sehun was insincere in his apology she starts hating him more. That kid has no manners! After that she would curse the kid under her breath whenever they meet while the other acted normal. As if he didn’t do something disgusting!

A moment later Oh Sehun came out. Dangling the keys in his finger he walked to her coolly. He had this white t shirt and black sweat pants on and sneakers.

So my old lady from next door forget her keys, we’ve to rescue them huh? Let’s not waste our time being old people.” Sehun said with straight face.

Jiyeon’s face turned red in furry. She clutched her fingers digging her nails in her flesh mercilessly as she said with gritted teeth. “Are you an idiot?”

Suddenly Sehun stopped. Turning his body towards her Sehun pointed his middle finger at her. “That’s your role, did you forget? That’s why I said let’s stop being old people. Should’ve listened when I said that.”

Jiyeon huffed angrily. She needs to stay calm. He was purposely doing this. He was doing this to make fun of her. Yes, she has to keep her calm and act like adult then everything would be fine.

 

Jiyeon closed her eyes when she felt the cold air of night brushing against her skin from open window. She was maybe thankful to Sehun for driving fast even though he made sure she knows how old she was.

Are you planning to die ?” Sehun asked out of the blue.

The veins on Jiyeon’s forehead twitched. Here he goes at it again.

Yes.”

Clicking his tongue in sad manner Sehun sighed soundly. “That’s truly the saddest thing I heard in months.”

“Great for you then.”

Playing cold huh?” Sehun snorted. “That won’t work for longer; it would get old just like you’re getting old.”

“Would you please stop that? That’s getting out of control.” Jiyeon firmly ordered no hint of joke in her tone.

Sehun steal a look at her frowning eyebrows. “No. I won’t stop.” He laughed at her face getting all hot and red. “Why are you reacting this way? You asked me to stop; you don’t want me to stop.”

“This isn’t funny.” She hissed creepily.

Why would you think that? It’s hella funny because you’re old hag trying to play nice with me.” He was smiling in amusement.

Jiyeon’s breath heaved. She can’t take it! This awful kid was now hurting her feelings, he should know better than to say that to his elders. She wasn’t even that old, she was twenty three but it still sting because she was . She never had a boyfriend because of her obsessed to work personality.

Stop the car Oh Sehun. I said stop the car!” She yelled impatiently.

Sehun gave her a confused look. “Are you okay-”

“I said stop the car Sehun!”

“I won’t stop the car unless you give me a good enough reason!” He yelled back but only for her to listen to his voice.

Scoffing Jiyeon bite her lip. Turning her face to the window she glared outside. “Don’t talk to me.” She whispered quietly.

A while later.

You mad at me?”

“No I’m not. Being called old all the time and making fun of me being lonely isn’t enough to hurt me. I’m robot, remember?” She scoffed bitterly.

So you’re mad.” He said in confirmation. “You know being old isn’t all that bad. To be honest,” He stopped the car at the side of the road and turned his head towards her as he called for her to look at him too. “You’re old, innocent, never had a boyfriend, no experience in relationships… that’s rare in our society.” His eyes flashed on her lips before going up to her eyes. “You just don’t know your own value yet.”

Ignoring the intense look she rolled her eyes. “You made sure to remind me that every single time.”

“And yet you never realized… how dense you’ve to be to not understand that?” He didn’t move his gaze away from.

Jiyeon gulped. “Sehun I’ve work tomorrow morning. Let’s get over with this.”

Sehun leaned his body closer to her as he muttered huskily.

And I’ve my heart in my hand waiting to pick up. Did you take it? Or are you planning to make it wait for another century?”

Jiyeon’s heart raced faster. The kid has gone mad. He should stop playing now. He crossed the line a long time ago and now he was being worse.

Sehun… I don’t know what you’re going about but please stop it.” She pleaded.

Dense.” Sehun hissed slamming his palm on the wheel. “Oh gosh just answer me in yes or no okay? Don’t tell me to stop argh!”

“Sehun-”

“No Sehun for you old lady!”

“Sehu-”

“What did I just told you huh!”

Stop making fun of me!” Jiyeon yelled frowning her eyebrow. Slowly a tear slip down as her lips trembled. She wanted to say something but couldn’t part her lips without acting like immature teenager. She shakes her head before opening the door and dash out stomping her feet in the dark road. Hot tears streaming down her cheeks as she walked in rush.

Few seconds passed when Sehun followed her out and easily catch up to her. Grabbing her wrist he pushed her around to face him.

I’m dense old okay! Just leave m-”

Right there Sehun forced his lips on her clutching her wrist on his both grip. She stunned. Sehun…

His hand rested on her back and then he pulled her body closer to his lips still pressing against her passionately.

Jiyeon closed her eyes, as she weakly tried to follow his lead.

Pulling away Sehun bumped his forehead against her. “Don’t misunderstand, I wasn’t making fun of you. I was expressing how saint you’re… doesn’t mean unloved or unattractive. It’s mean pure… And even if you’re that worried about being ,” He lowered his lips to her ear. Lowering his voice he whispered. “Then let me be the one to taint you. One to have you in ways more than a human could imagine… I’ll introduce the world of pleasure to you if that’s what pleases… you might even forget your nam-”

“Enough Sehun.” Jiyeon weakly muttered. “I don’t love you that way…”

Smirking coolly Sehun pulled away from her. “Well then I’ll make sure you end up loving me in that way by the end of next month. Give me a chance and give me the duty of picking you up from office. You’ll fall head over heels for me like a dog run who for his master attention.”

Jiyeon sighed in disappointment. “And that’s not happening any time soon.”

“We’ll see. And oh by the way your skirt is ripped.”

Jiyeon horrifying stared at the ripped part revealing to her upper thigh. Slamming her hand on her face she hand out her hand to Sehun.

Be a gentleman and give me something to cover it. I like gentleman.” She said with pink cheeks.

Laughing Sehun shake his head. “Nah I’ll let you walk around in this. I’m no gentleman.” And ended up receiving curses.

03Eur4q.pngmLj6TK8.png

AUTHOR NOTE

So here’s for 1st December. It’s short just like I said. Hope you guys enjoy this.

Between if you guys want some specific moment or some setting you want hunji in you can pm me or write down and I’ll try my best to do make it to your liking.

Anyway Thank you guys for everyone who subscribed, commented and voted this! This is truly appreciate by me so thank you ^^