Chapter 20

Pretending

A/n- so urmmm there is a little stuff at the end. Just warning. Please don't kill me for writing it badly. I love all the comments and votes!! Thank you for reading the story! :)

 


Kyungsoo took a sip of his hot coffee as he went through his notifications overnight,checking his emails and all. 

Suddenly he felt something on the back of his nape as he yelped loudly in shock, and fortunately not spilling the coffee on both of his hand and his phone. 

"Jongin!!" He felt the said male's lips,which was pressed softly on his neck area,curved into a smile. 

"Sorry. Did I scare you?" He turned around,ready to scold the younger for suprising him like that,but instead stiffiled a laugh when he saw the state the younger's hair was in. 

"What's so funny?" Jongin asked with a small frown and a pout. Kyungsoo bit his lips but he couldn't conceal his smile as he bursted out giggling. 

"Your hair!" It was sticking up in literally every directions and every attempts Jongin made to  bring it down did not succeed. 

Kyungsoo couldn't stop giggling and then smiled softly when he noticed only three out of five buttons were done on his pyjamas,and they were in a completely wrong way. 

"Look at the buttons too! They are done all wrong!" Kyungsoo scolded him teasingly. But Jongin pouted nontheless. 

"I wanted to see you the moment I woke up and I knew you would scold me if you see me walking out here without my pyjama top so I did it in a rush." Jongin protested and his pout was all quickly replaced with a smirk when he noticed Kyungsoo was ing his top. 

"Ohhh. We're gonna do it now" Jongin gasped in a dramatic way although he only received a light slap on his chest for what he said. 

"Keep it in your pants, Kim Jongin." 

"But you are very much irresistible." Kyungsoo replied nothing, just shaking his head but Jongin noticed his ears had become very much red. 

"Well,can I at least get my morning kiss then?" Kyungsoo finally looked up at him when he was done,not impressed. 

"When did you become such a big demanding baby!?" Jongin just smirked and puckered his lips, asking for a kiss. 

"Have you--" 

"Brush my teeth? Yep,already done it. Did it so fast just to kiss you." The older looked at him,a small frown on his face. 

"So ??" Jongin insisted,making the older sighed softly before leaning in closer. 

Kyungsoo was definitely just going for a simple peck but that was not what Jongin had in mind because the younger sneaked his arms around the former's waist when he attempted to finish it off after a chaste one. 

Jongin's other free hand got busy, Kyungsoo's nape as his lips moved slowly against Kyungsoo's, who had given up long ago against Jongin,who was leaving kitten to his lips before biting it softly. 

It was not like Kyungsoo could go against Jongin's sweet plump lips. 

Their heated kiss ended shortly after but Jongin put his forehead against Kyungsoo's,their noses touching and their lips still centimeters away. Jongin's hands were still on his waist and nape and Kyungsoo had not let go of his hold on the younger's shirt either. 

They stayed like that for a few seconds,their warm breath brushing across,tension high in the air. 

"Well. Good morning indeed." And they both chuckled at the end with Kyungsoo muttering 'shut up' with his ears very much red. 

They didn't say it out loud but the loss of warmth they felt when they parted was too painful to bear. 

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ 

"So....." Kyungsoo knew it. He just knew Jongdae was not going to let go of the sight he had seen earlier. 

"In the lift,huh??" He just wanted to wipe that smirk off his friend's face. 

"Please. Shut up" He muttered, trying not to meet the other's teasing eyes,as he busied himself with the copier. 

"I never knew I would witness you being all cozy with someone like that in my life" Jongdae cooed. 

"Ow ow ow!" Jongdae covered his face when Kyungsoo said nothing and started hitting him with a file in his hand. "Fine!! I will stop. I will stop!!" 

Kyungsoo sighed frustratedly and glared at his friend one more time before going back to organising the printed paper. 

"But seriously, kissing in the lift? " 

"WE WERE NOT !" Kyungsoo looked down,embrassed when the people around looked at him curiously as it was rare of him to raise his voice like that.

"We were not kissing!" He said firmly. "He was just kissing my forehead. And that is not exactly kissing!! There's a difference." He added the last sentence hastily when he saw Jongdae's smirk getting bigger. 

"Wow. Everything good for you two then." 

"I guess...." Jongdae stood straight from leaning slightly on the table,to properly look at his friend,who had a small frown. 

"What's wrong now?" Kyungsoo looked up, sighing softly as he contemplated whether to answer or not. 

"It's just.........." 

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ 

"I don't know what we are now." Baekhyun looked at him as if he was an idiot. 

"Come again?" Jongin put his face between his hands, sighing in exasperation. 

"I don't know the exact relationship of me and Kyungsoo hyung." He mumbled and then heard his friend clicking his tongue impatiently. 

"Husbands? Partners? Married?" He pouted, looking up at his friend. 

"They are the names, resulting from just a mere paper contract" The shorter rolled his eyes. Sometimes he really wanted to hit Jongin's head to make him saw sense (something which he used to do in their college days but very rare now because he really didn't wanna lose his job by hitting his boss) 

"I thought you both now confessed about how you like each other? Isn't that it now?" Jongin blinked several times before sighing dramatically. 

"Yeah... But....." 

"Ahh I get it. You want to be proper boyfriends? Ask him out then? Just how dumb can you be!? OH MY GOD! I should be getting paid more for giving solutions to your personal problems" Jongin scoffed before protesting. 

"I don't need to pay you for that! You are my friend." Baekhyun shook his head,muttering whatever under his breath. 

"Just don't forget there is a meeting at 1pm." Jongin showed him a thumb up as he proceeded in thinking how to ask Kyungsoo out. 

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ 
The sounds coming from the action they put on served just as the background when Jongin's mind was somewhere else.

Just how was he going to start on the subject he wanted to talk with the older. 

He glanced at Kyungsoo occasionally, biting his lips anxiously to the point that he felt like it was going to bleed. He took a last sip of wine from the glass. It was his third glass now. He was more like chucking it down than sipping it actually. He could use everything he could get to gather up courage. 

"Hyung" Kyungsoo was startled when he felt Jongin's hand on top of his. Just a simple touch as this got him hot all over his body. 

"I have been calling you quite a time now." Jongin said with a chuckle to which he smiled in return with an apologetic smile. His eyes were hazy and he felt sleepy, effects of the strong wine but still, he had a clear consciousness. 

"Sorry...What were you saying?."  Jongin suddenly turned his whole body to him, tucking his legs to sit in an indian style. 

"Actually I have something to say...well,more like ask.." Kyungsoo gulped unconsciously, suddenly feeling nervous as he breathed in slowly. 

Jongin,other hand,was felt like he was sweating all over. He scratched his ears anxiously as he tried to put his feelings to words properly.Suddenly, Kyungsoo's hands found his,grasping them. 

"Are you okay?---" 

"Will you be my boyfriend?" There it went. He spat it out. Loud and clear. Alittle bit louder than necessary because he was feeling so damm nervous and he had abit much wine but at least the question was out now. 

"Oh.." Jongin's heart dropped when the older suddenly let go of his hands and wore an unreadable expression. 

"Is it--is it a bad Oh? I am---I am sorry. I shouldn't have." He was ready to retreat, tears b his eyes and his hands trembling. But then Kyungsoo did something unexpected. 

He lunged forward and kissed him. Right on the lips. 

Kyungsoo then leaned back and rested on his heels,his hand still resting on Jongin's cheeks,thumbs caressing his cheeks softly. 

"I was--I was gonna ask you the same. And yes.." Kyungsoo confessed softly with a shy smile. 

Oh my god. I feel like I could cry because I am too damny happy!" Jongin chuckled, taking Kyungsoo's hands on his cheeks to hold them tightly instead. 

"I feel the same too" Kyungsoo replied, as he joined Jongin to laugh together. 

He was happy. Jongin was happy. They were happy. Because they were togeher now. 

They held eye contacts when their laughter died down and instead,they both were smiling softly.

Jongin said nothing more and just did something he had been wanting to do,bring the older into his arms. 

"So we boyfriends now,right?" Kyungsoo asked,eyes peering up at Jongin,who could just nodded because he couldn't even form a sentence of how happy he was feeling now. 

"I love you." He muttered softly into Kyungsoo's hair, feeling the older tighten his hold around his shirt. Then Kyungsoo shyly leaned up to place a kiss at the corner of his lips. Kyungsoo was being brave and forward today. And Jongin was not planning to let go him easily. Literally and figuratively. 

He pulled Kyungsoo onto his lap, who gasped loudly but put no resistance. Their kiss resumed, lips moving fervently against each other. 

"Do I weigh nothing to you?" Kyungsoo asked,a little out of breath after he pulled away from Jongin,whose eyes were half-lidded. 

"No." He replied smugly,with a smirk as he kissed Kyungsoo's nose,cheeks and along his jaw line. 

"Well you are big." Kyungsoo teased, whimpering a little when the younger left an open mouth kiss at the side of his neck,where he was sensitive. 

"Stop teasing me" Jongin whispered in the husky voice which sent sparks all down Kyungsoo's spine. The light atmosphere had suddenly become all hot and Kyungsoo became hyperly aware of everything especially how warm the younger's touch felt on his skin,making him feel like he was on fire.

Jongin's hands,which were previously gripping his waist tightly, were now caressing his clothed back,up and down repeatedly as he nosed along the older's pale neck. 

Kyungsoo inhaled sharply as his head fell onto Jongin's neck when the latter bucked his hips up unconsciously. Kyungsoo shifted on Jongin's laps,trying to get more frictions and felt Jongin swearig softly. 

", you are killing me,hyung." Jongin's hands went to grip his thighs, trying to get him to stop moving on his lap because he might not be able to control himself at this rate. 

Kyungsoo tugged at Jongin's soft hair with both hands, forcing him to look up just to clash their lips together. And they kissed like there was no tomorrow. Kyungsoo mewled into the deep kiss when Jongin's hands suddenly went down and squeezed his . 

Jongin took control of their moves,both hands on his as he guided Kyungsoo to move down on him as he occasionally bucked up. 

The room was filled with the lewd sounds of their kisses and Kyungsoo's low moans,mixing with Jongin's deep groans. 

" I think I'm--- I'm close" Jongin whispered as the pace they were moving against each ither becoming more and more hectic,their pantings becoming louder. 

Jongin lapped kisses at Kyungsoo's left shoulder,grazing it with teeth before biting down on it. With that, Kyungsoo came with a loud moan, as he continued moving rather slowly and sensually as he pestered kisses on Jongin's forehead,before the younger did too. 

Their pace of touching each slowed down. It was more like savouring the moment now as they hugged each other tightly.