Boyfriend

Narcissist - Chanbaek

March had fell upon me and the members so suddenly leaving us with only a month left until debut. Our practicing schedule gave us barely enough time to eat and sleep meaning Chanyeol and I never got to go on the second date we had promised one another, but that didn't stop us from non-stop chatting in the practice room's, on the way home, and on the phone up until the early morning. You would think one would run out of things to say after spending weeks on end with the same person; that definitely was not the case for the two of us.

The worries I once had of rejection and being judged or insulted by other's gradually faded away as my feelings grew stronger for the curly haired, chesnut-eyed boy I loved sharing my time with. I cared less about what other's thought about me and my feelings, only Chanyeol's thoughts and opinion's mattered to me. I'd even began to subtly skinship with him at breaks; hugging his long arms, sitting shoulder to shoulder, and sometimes pinching his elf ears that stuck out of the sides of his curly hair, every slight brush against his body made me buzz excitedly. What made me smile the most, though, was when he would wrap his arms around me like he did when we first hugged outside of the practice room in the cold, February weather. I felt so safe in his arms like I protected, like I meant something important to him. These feelings never faded, no matter how often he hugged me or put his arms round my shoulders or brushed his hand against mine the emotions that lit up inside me like fireworks stayed as vibrant as ever.

The members began to notice our suddenly close behaviour but they didn't react the way I had imagined. Nobody insulted or teased us like I expected, not even Tao. This made me confident in my future with EXO and even more confident in my future with Chanyeol, the smiley giant that never failed to make me happy.

March 14th 2012 was when everything changed for the better between me and Chanyeol. It was 3am and I was lying on my bed with my phone on my pillow. I was calling Chanyeol and had been doing so ever since I had got home from practice at 11pm. We were having one of those conversations where we were both too tired to think straight and said anything that felt right in the moment.

"Hey, Bbaek." Chanyeol mumbled through the phone after a small silence.

"Yeah?" My eyes began to close wearily.

"Are you my boyfriend?" A warm smile spread across my lips. Eyes still closed I answered "Yes. Forever."

After that the line went quiet. All that I could hear was Chanyeol's gentle breathing. He had fell asleep, I did the same too shortly after with the same merry smile resting on my face. Oh, happy day.