The deal

48 hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

When he said that i can ask him for anything that i want at first i didn't think much of it but then my mind started spinning. This is good! This is actually really good. I have already spilled my guts out in front of him and has embarrased myself enough, and i can't find a complete stranger and ask him to have with me either. So he's the perfect candidate! Assa!

I suddenly brightened up and gave him a cheeky smile "You know what? I know exactly how you could repay me. Sleep with me!" i continued grinning at him.

"MWORAGO!" that was his outbirst with bulging eyes. I am not surprised by this reaction cause i sound a bit crazy to my own ears. So i explained it to him "I have already embarrassed myself in front of you and i as you know it's in my bucket list to top it. From what i saw and heard i know that you are into casual which is good cause i don't want any commitments. So you are the perfect person. It's just an added advantage that you are not so bad looking either" i mean yummy but i can't really say that loud. "So what do you say?" i asked him hopefully.

The whole time he was just staring at me as if i was some alien speaking a different language so i waved my hand in front of him and was startled when he suddenly reached out and grabbed my wrist and pulled me close to him. "I'm really sorry sweetheart but you are not my type" he patiently said and threw my hand and turned to leave.

"But i saved your life and you just said that you hate to owe things to people" i was still grinning ear to ear when he turned towards me slowly and glared at me "I thought that you were the innocent type. But i guess not huh? seeing that you are shamelessly asking a guy you met only less than 24 hours ago to sleep with you" he smirked at me.

Okay i admit, hearing him say those made me wince and feel like i was some , but i wsa really desperate. I felt like doing this was the only way to rebel against my future financee whom i will have to live the rest of my life with. I'm sure that he was no . So it is only fair that i lose my ity on my own accord and act like a bit of a bad girl before i get married. That is the only way i could think of making me feel like i have some control over my life.

Now GD was still looking at me and waiting for how i would respond too his claim "Look GD-sshi, i know what this sounds like, but i am not looking to lose my ity just cause i feel like it. All my life i have been sheltered and was never allowed to act under my own accord. I have always been the perfect daughter in my family and it's too frustrating to live up to that standard. I just want to rebel a bit in my life before i'm tied down so if having with a guy barely know makes me shameless then so be it! i don't mind being called shameless for once in my life cause it makes me feel like i can show my flaws to the world." i said calmly. That was a total outburst but i don't want him to think that i would jump on any guy and would ask him to have with me. I needed him to understand me atleast a bit so that he would agree.

He studied me carefully and heaved a sigh "fine!" i was about to squeal with delight when he stopped me and said "but just so you know, i don't do relationships and it cannot go on for more than once arasso?"

That made me a bit dissapointed cause i didn't want only but to experience dating and having my first kiss. So i thought quickly to myself and suggested "okay then how about this? give me 48 hours of your time and i won't bother you ever again. We can even be casual about it afterwards and never see each other. Deal?" i asked him.

He was still staring me with an unreadable face and i gave him my best puppy dog eyes and added in squeaky tone "I did save your life you know. And you already offered to give me anythin i want" i batted my eyelashes at him.

"Fine. I will make an exception just cause you saved my life. But why 48 hours?" he asked curiously.

I gave him the most innocent smile i could muster and said sweetly "how can i have with you without going on a date first?" and batted my eyelashes at him for effect.

"yah! I never agreed to a date. I only said ." he was now gritting his teeth in irritation which makes me wonder if i should back out of this. Nah, since i have laid it out, might as well go all the way.

"correction GD-sshi, you just said fine when i asked you for 48 hours of your time. I never specified what we will be doing during that time period" i smiled innocently at him. "are you backing out from your word now? I thought that a man never backs out of his words" and blinked at him while smiling evilly from inside. Gotcha!

"Aisht you!" he was at a loss of words and if looks could kill i would be dead by now but living with 2 overprotective elder brothers could make you immune to intimidation so i didn;t back down and kept smiling innocent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter