Confession

48 hours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

Aisht that woman! Mworago!! Too cute for a guy???!! Does she not really know who i am??? I scoffed while i walked back to the VIP area. I called the waitress and ordered some more drinks for me to get my mind off that humiliating moment in my life. Not long after Seungri came into the booth with a couple of girls who were dressed skimpily and sat across me.

"Sooo hyung~!!" he gave a smirk and i looked at him with the deadliest glare i could muster and dangerously said "Don't even start maknae" knowing very well what was coming. He just laughed as if i told him the biggest joke while i continued glaring at him and he eventually stopped. "Arasso arasso. But gotta admit hyung. It was hilarious!" he said chuckling while i just clicked my tongue when 2 of the girls who came in with Seungri slid to either of my sides. I just realized that they are twins.

"GD oppa, i heard that you never do with the same girl twice. Is it really true?" the one on my left asked while slowly running her hand up and down on my thigh. I smirked and said "You already know the drill so why bother asking?" which made both the girls pout, "Then how about this oppa, would you sleep with the both of us at the same time cause we are twins? I don't want to lose the chance cause we both look alike and you might not wanna take me home after sleeping with one of us." the one on the right asked while slowly nibbling my ear. I smirked and wrapped my hands around the both of them to make them come closer and whispered back in her ear. "Absolutely baby!!" and gave a to her earlobe just to add effect..

"Huwahh!! What has this world come to??!" I heard that irritating drunken voice again which made me close my eyes and take a deep breath to calm myself down and looked to where the voice came from. There i saw the very drunken cousin of CL looking at my direction with big large eyes and mouth hanging open with her both palms plastered to the sides of her face.

"here i am still a at 24 with never being kissed or ever been on a date or ever had a boyfriend, and there you are with two girls trying to make out with you and get you to the bed without even a single date. Why is life so unfair~~~???!!!" She wailed and plopped on the floor while bawling her eyes out like a littlle kid who has been deprived of a toy. I just stared at her with pure mortification in my eyes and looked up at Seungri to see him gaping at her while she continued to bawl. We were clueless about wat to do with a woman who was bawling her eyes out cause she was still a .

"How can you guys get to take so many girls home while i didn't even get a single guy to ask me out? It is so not fair~~!!!" she continued to bawl her eyes out. Is this woman for real?? Has she not seen CL warning off all the guys to protect her from getting into the wrong hands the whole day?? Tch, i guess she was too drunk and oblivious to notice what was happening. Which makes me think, why exactly is CL so protective of her??? 

"Oppa, is that woman someone you know?" one of the twins asked, i just looked at the bawling woman and said "Unfortunately yes. Just leave her be, she will stop after a while." And just as i predicted she stopped after a while and started hiccupping. 

At this point i think Seungri must have felt sorry for her cause he left the girls at his side and went to her and started patting her back awkwardly while trying to say something soothing to her.

"um noona, don't worry, you will lose your vir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter