thoughts

because

[after 15 minutes of listening to the waves and gazing at the stars]

woojin POV

woojin: jihoon?

nothing.

woojin: jihoon?

nothing.

woojin: [looks over at jihoon in admiration] are you sleeping? 

he is. thank god.

woojin: driving me crazy- [lies down EXTREMELY close to jihoon]

jihoon-ah, why do you look so perfect when you’re just laying there. Why do you play with my heart as you’re doing nothing. Why do I always feel like I’m having an eighth grade crush when I’m around you. Why is it that I can’t seem to focus on anything else when you’re next to me. Why couldn’t I seem to gather the courage a while ago to tell you how I feel. So annoying. Yet so perfect. Ugh. You know jihoon, I never seem to be able to voice all my thoughts when I’m around you. How are you this important to me to the fact that you’re controlling my thoughts? Other people can’t do that to me, so why can you? How did you become so important to everything in my life. 

jihoon POV

jihoon: [pretending to be asleep]

why. Why does he have to be this close to my face. To the point in which I can feel his breath against my face. Why does he keep playing with my heart like this. Didn’t we just agree to be friends. Why is my heart wavering now? Why does he seem so perfect even though I can’t see his face. Why does he seem so right but wrong at the same time. And how could my heart manage to beat this fast? 

both woojin and jihoon POV

woojin and jihoon at the same time:

Do I love him?