weird situations

because

Woojin burst into the practice room with tears, to the surprise of the other trainees. One by one, they all left to leave Woojin and Donghyun, Youngmin, and Daehwi alone. They knew Woojin needed them. 

 

Woojin was pouring out every emotion he had through his tears and it was a shock to everyone. Woojin was the type to control his emotions in front of anyone from the company, and he just didn’t cry. He would only cry when he was alone and because he was crying so much now, with absolutely no shame, the boys knew something had hit him.

 

Woojin immediately sat down on the floor and buried his face into his hands. He knew he looked like a mess and hated the embarrassment building up in him. 

 

The other boys couldn’t help but to sit down with him and comfort him, and that’s all he needed before he drifted off and slept.

 

————————————————————-

 

He woke up eventually, but he was laying in his bed in the dorms. He could barely see as his eyes were swelled up so much but he was able to figure out that Daehwi, Donghyun, and Youngmin were there, talking. 

 

“What time is it?” Woojin asked suddenly, causing the other boys to jump with surprise. 

 

Woojin looked at them with pure curiosity of how long he was crying and how long he was sleeping.

 

“It’s 10:37,” replied Daehwi innocently. He was full of concern and almost seemed to be crying himself. 

 

“Does that mean we missed practice?” Woojin exclaimed, this time, not with any sadness but with slight anger. 

 

“It’s fine Woojin. Kanto needed the room so we got kicked out. That’s why you’re here. And that’s why you need to tell us what happened.” Donghyun replied with a straight face. Although on his face he showed no emotions, you could hear it in his voice. He was genuinely worried and Woojin could feel his genuineness. 

 

Woojin clenched his teeth and fists, but he knew that they had to know. They were friends with Hyein too. 

 

“It’s just that I experienced what a heart break was. At that concert I went to. At the concert, Jihoon told me he had no feelings. And I guess I took it out on Hyein.”

 

“Why Hyein?” Youngmin asked. Youngmin really did like Hyein more than a friend, but Woojin was much more important than any girl, especially now.

 

“Well she told me that Jihoon liked me, and she told me to go to that concert. Everything could’ve been avoided and would be fine if she shut .” Woojin said dryly. He was upset, and wasn’t afraid to show it.

 

“Woojin, it’s been years,” a voice said, meekly and almost too quiet that it could’ve been unheard. 

 

“What?”

 

“I said, it’s been years,” this time, Daehwi spoke with confidence, which suprised the other members of their little group. Throughout all the problems they faced, Daehwi never judged them or said much, he listened and analyzed things to himself. “It’s been too long that you’ve been hurting yourself, Woojin. You need to get over him.”

 

“Who are you to control my feelings?” Woojin said with pure disgust on his face.

 

“It’s been years since you broke up with Jihoon, and you need to get over him. You can’t live your ing life being stupid and pathetic over some guy. I love you and I love Jihoon, and you both, especially you, need to stop hurting yourselves over not having this dumb love fantasy come true. Not everything works out in life, and you need to deal with it.” 

 

Daehwi left the room quite dramatically, to the shock of everyone. Daehwi was there when they first started dating, and was there when they ended. He experienced their whole relationship, especially since he was with them as they promoted as Wanna One, and he knew that it was getting dragged. And frankly, he didn’t care how Woojin would take it all, all he knew was that Woojin needed to hear it somehow.

 

—————————————————————

 

Immediately after practice, Jihoon had called Hyein. He knew he was being too cruel to her and he truly wanted to make it right between them. Of course he was mad at her, but their friendship was something he cherished. 

 

When he was most stressed, she was there to make him laugh. When he was sad, she was there to cheer him up. When he was bored, she was there to bring excitement into his life. And now, for the first time, she was the one who was truly stressed and upset, and she needed anybody at that moment. 

 

Jihoon really did mean everything he told her, but he wished he didn’t tell her in that way. 

 

So after practice, he looked and looked until he found her. At first he thought she was at the library, she had told him that the library was a place to relieve her stress. After, he looked at the park, she had told him that the park was most peaceful at night and was the best place to think. But alas, she was at her home, which was quite a shock to Jihoon.

 

Unlike Woojin, Jihoon knew everything about Hyein’s personal life, they had just had more in dept conversations than Hyein and Woojin. Hyein always told Jihoon that her home was the worst place on earth. 

 

Jihoon found her in the front yard, crying to herself on the stairs. She wouldn’t dare to enter her house crying, and even now, she muffled her tears, fearful of being heard. 

 

“Hyein.” Jihoon said firmly, gazing directly into her eyes once she looked up. She was ed up. “Hyein-“ 

 

Jihoon immediately walked over to her and sat down, hugging her in the process, allowing her to lay her head down on his shoulder. 

 

“You were right,” Hyein pushes out between silent cries, “and I’m sorry. Don’t hate me.”

 

Jihoon couldn’t reply to her, in all honesty, he was mad, but at that moment, he was all that Hyein had and he knew that he would move on eventually. And all they did for the next thirty minutes was sit together in the comfort of each others’ presence, staring up at the stars.

 

“Hyein, I’m sorry.” Jihoon said quietly as he hugged her tighter. Without receiving a response, Jihoon looked down at Hyein’s face. She was asleep, and although the traces of crying were prominent on her face, she looked beautiful. 

 

Jihoon knew that bringing her inside the house wouldn’t be the best choice, so he decided to bring her to his apartment. Although he could’ve lived at the dorms, his family was rich enough to buy an apartment for him. 

 

Hyein was light enough to carry to his apartment, regardless of it being five blocks away, but they managed to get there before midnight. 

 

He laid her down on his bed and put the covers over her caringly. Surprisingly, out of instinct, he immediately climbed into the bed with her after washing up, and he didn’t even realize that.

 

—————————————————————

 

Morning had come, and the sun was a lot brighter than it should be. Jihoon woke up, but could instantly tell that something wasn’t normal. 

 

Someone’s arms were around his waist. Their legs, intertwined, and her head, buried into his chest. 

 

Although he was in much shock, he wouldn’t dare move. After adjusting to the sun and fully grasping the situation, he looked down at Hyein, with much care in his eyes. 

 

Jihoon touched her face, ever so gently, and brushed a strand of hair out of her face and behind her ear. Sighing, he left the bed, stealthily and quietly, and got ready. 

 

He really did not know what was possessing him. Honestly, Jihoon didn’t know what he was. He was confused. And that’s why he told Woojin he didn’t like him. He was just afraid of possibly hurting him in the future. 

 

—————————————————————

 

Hyein woke up, and with much shock, she realized she was in Jihoon’s bed. She had been to his apartment before, but was incredibly surprised when she had awoken in his bed. She heard noises from the kitchen and walked downstairs and saw Jihoon making breakfast. She smiled to herself. She really didn’t deserve a friend like him. 

 

She knew that she had hurt him, but he would still be there for her. 

 

After a while of just standing and staring, Jihoon turned around, and his eyes widened with shock as he realized that Hyein had been standing there.

 

“Hyein! You’re here! I’m making breakfast right now, so you can wash up and steal some of my clothes for now,” Jihoon chirped. Although he was still upset with her, he couldn’t stay mad, especially since he saw how much pain she was in for her actions. She was regretful, and Jihoon took note of that. 

 

Although she was surprised over how nice Jihoon was, she was glad. At least she had Jihoon now. 

 

After showering and taking one of Jihoon’s oversized hoodies, she went downstairs to eat. Although what he made was simple, she was touched he was putting in efforts for her, she knew that he usually didn’t eat breakfast. 

 

“Jihoon, this is so pretty! Thank you, but don’t you have practice today?”

 

“Nope, today’s Sunday, so we can do something together-“

 

“I’m sorry. Aren’t you mad at me?”

 

“Truthfully, I am, but I’ll get over it, you mean too much to me for me to be upset.”

 

Hyein smiled at him sheepishly and received a genuine smile back. 

 

————————————————————-

 

After eating breakfast, Hyein and Jihoon went back upstairs. They had planned to spend the day together and they needed to get ready. After Jihoon had gotten ready, he drove Hyein  to her house to get ready herself. Since he knew that she would take some time, he left to grab snacks at the mart while she changed. 

 

Hyein changed into an over-sized sweatshirt, put on shorts, thigh-high boots, hoop earrings, and makeup. She didn’t care too much for Korean fashion and after she had visited America, her style was mostly influenced by the people that were around her during her trip. 

 

When she left the house, Jihoon was pulling up into her driveway. 

 

“Nice timing!” Jihoon cheered, a little too happy that he didn’t have to wait.

 

“Jihoon! I hate you! I told you to get snacks! Not just fifteen hundred bottles of banana milk!” Hyein exclaimed with pure shock and amusement, before happily hitting his arm.

 

“Hey! I only bought 12 bottles. There was a deal. 3 for 1.”

 

“My god, Jihoon. I like strawberry milk,” Hyein joked playfully before sticking out her tongue. 

 

“My god, Hyein. You forgot your pants today,” Jihoon teased back, mimicking her voice, but over-exaggerating it a little too much. But nonetheless, all he received was a slap on his arm. 

 

After a short car drive, full of music, loud singing, and embarrassing dancing, they had arrived at the shopping area. Although there were a bunch of clothing stores (for Hyein), there were also a lot of food stands (for Jihoon). Hyein happily skipped from the car into the shopping area, almost tripping on her heeled boots, making Jihoon laugh, and once again receive another slap on his arm. 

 

And before they knew it, hours had passed, Jihoon had gained weight, and Hyein had lost a lot of money from shopping, but regardless, they were happy. 

 

————————————————————-

 

ahhhhh this is giving off too much boyfriend Jihoon vibes !! 

 

but I won’t be able to update next week TT so I hope this long chapter will make up for it !! Thank you <3