realize

because

woojin: you see, I still had feelings for you at the time, but I knew that they were going to fade away and I didn’t want to keep doing things that would just lead up to an even more painful end. I felt so obliged to try to make things work before the break-up even though I knew they wouldn’t and I couldn’t bring myself to continue things anymore. My feelings were wavering as I felt that myself, was wavering too. I didn’t understand much and I didn’t understand how much I needed you, until now. I didn’t realize that your smile was the thing I needed in order to smile every morning  and I didn’t know that your presence was the thing that kept me going all this time. The fact that you were always here and always supportive, I completely took for granted then. And I’m sorry. Back then I ended things because I didn’t realize how important those little things were. I just thought those little things were just part of a routine, and I somehow convinced myself that I was sick of it. I took them for nothing more than just a daily part of my day and the moment I no longer had those gestures, I completely lost everything. I cried every night missing us and I cried at myself for crying and I cried that all this crying was my fault. I love you park jihoon. and it’s completely killing me that i couldn’t realize how strong my feelings were till now. I regret not showing you how much I cared for you back then and not a day goes by that I wish that everything could turn back. And I could see what those little gestures truly were and appreciate them. Back then, you were just a part of a routine in my thoughts and I didn’t realize till now, that everything was far from a routine when I was with you. You completely changed everything and I just want to thank you for that. Thank you for helping me realize.