meetings

because

Hyein POV

weird.

Three seconds after Jihoon entered the mart, he ran out looking like he wanted to cry, and then five seconds after that, another guy ran out. A really cute guy. But he made Jihoon upset. 

“Excuse me, did you see where a guy ran off to?”

”Oh! Who are you?”

”Um, I’m Woojin, I know that guy well,” said the handsome figure appearing very close in front of me who stated he “knew” Jihoon.

As if. What type of friend makes the person run away in tears?

”I’m Hyein, I’m his friend as well. I’ll go with you to find him, I’m worried too.”

”Perfect”

[After 15 minutes of them walking around]

”Should I text him?” I asked.

”No, it’s okay. I’ll get in contact with him later.”

”Oh, ok. How did you guys know each other?”

Ok well I don’t know what I said, but Woojin looked really surprised and confused on why I didn’t know their relationship.

”Oh, he didn’t tell you much then. We used to be in an idol group before. Wanna One.”

Well . That’s embarrassing. No wonder he looked so confused. 

“Oh! I’m so sorry. I don’t really listen to kpop I guess. Mostly rnb!” 

“Oh me too! I listen to Dean and Crush a lot! I really look up to them!”

He was really cute, the way he continuously talked about what he liked endlessly without realization. He didn’t seem that bad, so what did he do to Jihoon?

Jihoon POV

“I just wanted to practice today!” I whined as I ran into the studio and immediately the music

”Really! Why? Ugh!” 

“Hey! What’s with all the complaining?” asked one of my members.

Thank god he came, I really trusted him. I literally told him everything about Woojin. 

“I saw Woojin! We ran into each other at the mart!” I shouted.

”What? How?”

”I don’t know! We just ran into each other at the mart!”

”Well how do you feel about it?”

And in the heat of the moment, I completely told him the truth. 

“My heart fluttered.”

Woojin POV

”Ok bye Hyein!”

”Bye!”

I really need to text Jihoon. I don’t know why he got so startled and emotional about the encounter. He was the one who crushed my food. 

[Text: Jihoon (Wanna One)]

Woojin: Jihoon. Don’t act like this. Please meet me whenever you can. I really want and need to talk to you.

Jihoon: No. I can’t.

Woojin: why?

Jihoon: I’m really don’t want to go through another talk like we had at the beach so long ago. I’m sorry.

Woojin: I don’t want to talk to you in hopes of getting with you. The only hopes I have are to become friends with you. I don’t want every encounter we have in the future to end up like the one we had today.

Jihoon: Fine. Wednesday at 7:00 at Han River. That’s the only time I don’t have practice.

Woojin: Ok! And who is Hyein? She was kind of scary. Pretty protective of you.

Jihoon: Oh she’s just a friend. 

Woojin. Oh ok. Thank you. 

Read at 10:57

————————————————————————————

Do you guys want Hyein to fall in love with/be attracted to Jihoon or Woojin? I’m not really sure :/ But now I can include one more POV since Hyein will be a big figure in this story although the main focus is still 2park lol <3 That text message was really really really awkward lol but what can you expect? It was an overall weird chapter sorry but thank you !!