luck

because

Hey guys! This chapter was fun to write because there’s a new character being introduced!! Enjoy!

—————————————————

Jihoon POV

How the hell am I supposed to take a day off when literally all my choreographer did was scold me the entire time yesterday?

guess I’m not.

I guess I’m spending my day by just practicing more. I mean, I have to be equal to my members. 

Ok. So i’m taking a run at the Han River, then I’ll go to the company to practice. 

okay? okay. Let’s actually stick to the plan today.

[at Han River during run]

stupid pigeons. stupid choreographer. stupid dance. stupid comeback. stupid stomach. Geez.

Do I really want to put myself through this everyday. 

No what the am I thinking. Of course I want to do this. Of course I want to be an idol. The feeling I had during Wanna One could never be replaced. I need to do this. Really. Or else I might die. I’ve never wanted to do something so bad since produce 101. I’ve also never wanted food anymore than right now. 

Why is my mind always on food?

Seriously. Literally my mom called me last week to tell me I was gaining weight. Oh well. I like food.

Where is the mart oh my god? Literally all I can see is the pathway and water at the moment. What the.

“Excuse me, do you know where the mart is?” said a girl around my age.

”Oh! I’m actually wondering where it was too! I was going to ask you.”

”Oh ok. We can go look for it together.”

”oh, what’s your name?”

”Kim Hyein.”

Ok. So we did eventually find the mart. And I got her number! She was just really interesting. I mean, I know that I might now be allowed to dat yet, but I can still be friends with people. I mean we ate ramen together. And I felt lonely when she had to leave. Kim Hyein. Okay.

So, I ate ramen, made a friend, and already am two hours behind my schedule (we talked for a long time plus I woke up late!) 

great.

I want jelly. I mean why not. My mind was telling me no, but my heart was saying yes.

And I understand now why I felt like that.

Just as I walked in, I ran I into someone exiting.

And guess who it was.

Yep. Park. ing. Woojin.

Just my luck.