plans

because

Hyein woke up the next day and immediately headed over to the Brand New Company building. Over the past few days since Woojin and her’s peace treaty, she’s been visiting the practice room everyday to 1. Get to know Woojin more 2. Have something to do in her free time 3. Get to know Youngmin. 

 

It’s been routine to visit and by now, even the ladies at the front knew Hyein. She could come at any time of the day and do as she pleased, mainly because she was friends of the boys the CEO cared so much for.

 

And she basically was very thankful for that. Especially during times like now when she just came into the practice room with chicken for the boys.

 

“Woojin! Hyein is here! And she has food!” shouted Donghyun after he opened the door. 

“I brought chicken!” Hyein said gleefully. 

 

She really liked spending time with Woojin and the boys, even though a part of her still liked Woojin. But you know, Youngmin was really warming up to her.

 

“Thanks noona!” Daehwi exclaimed happily. Hyein grinned at the sight of Daehwi bouncing up and down. He was adorable and everyone could agree and because of that, he could literally get anything he wanted. I mean, he was the one to message Hyein and ask her to bring food. 

 

“No problem Daehwi, but stop asking me to get food everyday. Woojin let’s talk outside please.” Hyein begged, doing her infamous aegyo. She knew it was bad. And the boys knew it was bad. But she still did it. 

 

“Ooh, are you two going to make out?” Youngmin joked as he winked at the two who started glaring at him.  

 

“Aw, Youngmin. I bet you would want to do that with Hyein noona.” Daehwi said quickly in between stifles of laughter. 

 

Youngmin’s face (and especially his ears!) turned beet red and in that instance, Daehwi knew he ed up. 

 

Hyein and Woojin laughed as they sauntered down the stairs, only leaving behind the screams and laughter of Daehwi who was probably being beaten by Youngmin at that moment. 

 

After Woojin and Hyein left the building. Hyein immediately began telling Woojin everything. 

 

“So I talked to Jihoon yesterday!”

 

“Really what did he say?” Woojin asked with much hope in his eyes. Anyone could see how much Woojin adored Jihoon and how much Jihoon was in awe of Woojin, only they couldn’t see it.

 

“Well...”

 

[flashback to yesterday]

 

“Jihoon! Hey!”

 

“Oh, Hyein! What are you doing here at this time?”

 

“Oh I was just on my morning walk!”

 

“At 4:30 in the morning?”

 

“Well you start practice at 4:30. What’s your point?”

 

“You’re right I guess. What do you need, Hyein?”

 

“I was wondering if you want to hang out with Woojin and me next week!”

 

“Oh! Really?”

 

“Yeah! Is it a problem?”

 

“With you, not at all. With Woojin, kind of.”

 

“Well, you’re more open about your feelings now.”

 

“Well I’ve already told you and I’ve already embarrassed myself. But yeah, I’ll hang out with you.”

 

“You really need to stop being so shy around Woojin. Just ask him out already oh my gosh. I can’t be third wheeling all the time. You do know that?”

 

“Hey! Of course I know that, but I’m just not sure Woojin likes me and I don’t want to be humiliated.”

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me. Oh my gosh, so dense.”

 

“I’m not dense!”

 

“Yeah, and I’m not a girl.”

 

“Whatever!”

 

[end of flashback]

 

“You want me to what?” Woojin asked, a little too loudly, as a group of kids passed by, looking at them with much concern.

 

“Just do it! Jihoon said he would go to the concert with us! I’ll just pretend that I got sick and you two can go together alone!” Hyein said happily, a little too content over how much her plan would work out. 

 

“I can’t do that! What if he only agreed to hang out because you were there! You can’t do this to me! Please go!”

 

Now it was Woojin’s turn to do aegyo, and it wasn’t any better than Hyein’s, probably worse as a matter of fact. 

 

“Nope! I have plans with the boys. We’re going to watch a movie!”

 

“Take us with you please!” Woojin pleaded, his aegyo even worse than a 37 year old man.

 

“Nope! It’s reserved seating and all the tickets are sold!” In all honesty, there were still plenty of tickets- the theater was still practically empty. 

 

“That’s not fair!” 

 

“Hey! I’m helping you with your love story if you go to the concert. Now let me live out my love story by going to this movie!” Hyein pouted, a little too over exaggerated.

 

“That looks fake, and it’s almost as fake as the relationship between you and Youngmin hyung!” 

 

“Yah! Park Woojin, you brat!”