chances

because

woojin: why? you aren't even willing to talk to me anymore. Just because we aren't a thing, you've been ignoring me for weeks now and it's driving me insane-

jihoon: it's because I can't trust myself around you, okay? apart of me longs to be by your side and another part of me makes me want to stay as far away from you as possible. it's frustrating okay? You're not the only one that's suffering.

woojin: why are we suffering then? we can fix things. everything can start over.

jihoon: we can't just start over. it's not that simple. my feelings aren't that easy.

woojin: I'm not saying that! I'm saying that we should at least give each other another chance. we ended when we shouldn't have.

jihoon: we broke up when we still loved each other and that hurt like hell woojin-

woojin: you act like you're the only one hurting! How can you be so inconsiderate of my feelings?

jihoon: how can I be inconsiderate of your feelings if I care for you more than you can even imagine! I loved you.

and I still do 

woojin: I'm sorry, it's just things have been piling up around me so often nowadays and I feel so overwhelmed with everything.

jihoon: just because you're stressed with everyday problems, you can't drag me into your life again to try and cover up these problems-

woojin: you're the problem okay! I've been thinking about you nonstop and I've been wanting to see you for the longest time. the regret of not seeing you has been eating away at me. I still care for you and you still care for me, why can't we just give each other another chance?

jihoon: because I can't.