anything for love

because

re-cap of last chapter:

so basically Hyein has a father with an alcohol addiction as well as a brother who passed away due to illness :( 

 

Here’s the next chapter (that’s in third person btw) !!

—————————————————————

 

Hyein woke up quietly in the morning and immediately got ready to go out. She knew what she was going to do. And she was hoping she wouldn’t regret it.

 

She basically already knew that Woojin and Jihoon liked each other and because she didn’t have a chance with Woojin, her best shot was at least to make them happy because they were incredibly dense and wouldn’t be able to get together on their own. 

 

Throwing on a denim skirt and an oversized sweater, she left her house, careful of not making any noise, and left.

 

Woojin was at BNM practicing, while Jihoon was at his company. And Hyein knew it would be easier to go to BMM. 

 

So she walked all the way to the company.

 

She didn’t have a car, and she didn’t make enough money at her job to take the bus everywhere. Plus, she liked walking. And soon enough, she arrived.

 

“Woojin! You’re girlfriend’s here!” shouted Daehwi when he opened the door. Hyein wondered how he knew that she was there for Woojin but she just brushed it off.

 

“No, I’m just a friend!” she explained to the other trainees who gathered around her at the idea that their Woojin finally found a girlfriend. The other trainees let out a sigh and led her to Woojin, who most likely turned around and started walking the other way to avoid her. 

 

“Oh, Hyein! What are you doing here?” Woojin said carefully, without making eye-contact.

 

Woojin didn’t plan to see Hyein for awhile after he confessed in front of her unknowingly and seeing her in front of him made him anxious.

 

“Let’s talk. I want to help you with something.”

 

“Um. It’s okay. I have to practice right now as much as I can before they kick us out.”

 

“You already know the entire dance!” shouted Donghyun in the back while him, Youngmin, and Daehwi, were carefully listening in the back, giggling and whispering to themselves.

 

“Perfect!” Hyein said. And as a smile quickly formed on her face, she grabbed Woojin’s wrist and pulled him out of the building. 

 

“Seriously! You’re too bold, I barely know you!” Woojin said, “what do you even want from me!”

 

“Relax. It’s for the better.”

 

Truthfully, Hyein didn’t know what she was planning to directly say to him. All through her life, she never directed a conversation and wasn’t THIS bold. But nonetheless, here she was, and here Woojin was, who was demanding an explanation. 

 

“Look. I know you like Jihoon.” Hyein carefully said, “And he likes you too.”

 

“What are you even talking about, Hyein?”

 

“Well when we were at the amusement park, you did say you liked Jihoon, and after our encounter, I asked Jihoon about you, and he said he had feelings,” Hyein stated slowly, in hopes that Woojin would be easy.

 

And he was.

 

Woojin looked up with a slight rose tint on his cheeks and said, “He said that?” 

 

“Yes. So stop being dense and talk to him. It’s seriously driving me insane you jerk.” 

 

“Why is it your business?” Woojin asked suddenly, raising his voice for a moment, only to lower it again when he realized that he was very loud.

 

“Woojin, shut the hell up. I’ve liked you since we met and I’m not going to keep liking you if you like someone else.” 

 

. Hyein knew she screwed up as Woojin suddenly widened his eyes and dropped his jaw. 

 

“Oh-“ Woojin stuttered. “Oh shut up. It’s not important. You should at least be happy with the love of your life,” Hyein said as she rolled her eyes. 

 

“He isn’t the love of my life!” Woojin pouted, “you don’t know me!”

 

“Please, I’ve seen the way you guys look at each other. I’m surprised you guys aren’t dating yet.”

 

“Well we used to,” Woojin said quietly. 

 

Now it was Hyein’s turn to be shocked. Of all the hours she’s talked to both of them, she always thought that they were friends with boundaries. 

 

And that’s why Jihoon ran out of the mart that one time at the Han River.

 

But now she realized what happened.

 

“Yeah, we had a thing but we broke up because too much stuff was happening,” Woojin explained to Hyein as he saw that she was shocked from the unpredictable news. 

 

“So, you guys never really stopped liking each other then?” Hyein asked. “Well, there was this period of time where we both stopped I think. But after we kept seeing each other coincidentally, online and in real life, I guess those feelings came back. Please don’t tell anyone, I’m telling you this,” Woojin quickly added after he realized he was just rambling.

 

“Sure. But now I can see that you guys really do like each other. I’m going to help. And I’m not taking ‘no’ for an answer.” Hyein stated firmly as a smile crept across her face. 

 

“Fine. You can help.”

 

“Ok, so from now on, let’s be friends, so no more pulling me into dark areas. That was terrifying, Woojin.” 

 

Woojin laughed as he said, “We’re friends.”

 

Hyein held out her pinky finger with a quiet laugh, as Woojin carried his end out in this pinky promise that would affect both of them in the future.

 

“Deal.”

 

Truthfully, Woojin didn’t know what he was getting himself into. But for once, he was willing to trust this girl and he was willing to take the risk and do it anyways. 

 

Anything for Love.