goal

because

Woojin POV

”Do better.”

That’s all I could process through my head. It’s been almost two years since Wanna One disbanded and I definitely miss not being a trainee. Why do I keep messing up? At this point, I’m never going to debut again-

”Woojin-hyung, our manager needs to talk to us.”

I snapped out of my discouraging thoughts to face Daehwi in the doorway and all I could think was 

great. 

I really didn’t want to deal with someone telling me that I was lacking for the fifth time today. I’m too tired for this. 

However, it turned out that our manager was just giving us a few days off to relax and get back to our normal states since we were all kinda off our game these past days. It was great that I had a chance to hang out with the guys, but really, I just wanted to debut. And nothing else was on my mind.

Jihoon POV

”5,6,7,8!”

My body was exhausted. This comeback really wasn’t doing the best for my physical and mental condition. This would be my second comeback not apart of Wanna One, and truthfully I wasn’t super excited. I still miss my hyungs and I just wanted to rest. That would be great. Too bad that only happens in my dreams.

”Jihoon-ah! Focus!”

I snapped my head around to see my choreographer staring at me probably wondering how I was even able to place so high in Produce 101 since I never payed attention to literally anyone. Except him. Except he’s gone now though. I haven’t seen him for a while now but I guess it’s for the better. I need to focus on my debut. And convincing my manager to let us take a day off.

”Jihoon! What’s wrong with you?”

”I’m sorry, I just need some rest.”

”You’re an idol! And a struggling one! You need to practice!”

”but-“

”if we finish the choreography today, then i’ll Let you have tomorrow off. Deal?”

”deal.”