conversations

because

jihoon: park woojin why are you crying?

woojin: because it hurts, okay? I miss being happy and I miss you.

jihoon: you know, even though these times in life are tough, they probably have a reason, or at least I hope so [laughs]

woojin: then what’s the reasons for this?

jihoon: I don’t know to be honest. I just said that to cheer you up.

woojin: oh my jihoon [laughs

jihoon: [grins] what? I’m not an inspirational speaker

woojin: but you seem to inspire me jihoon [grins]

jihoon: I tend to have the affect on people [whips invisible long hair]

 woojin: you really did on me. 

You know, it’s crazy how a conversation can have two sides. It can really just be a funny conversation to one but to another, a conversation that really impacts them. A conversation that deeply relates to them but is masked by some laughs and smiles. A conversation that had full potential to be serious, but took the other way. Ya, that’s what that conversation was.

woojin: jihoon, even if things can’t work out between us, stay by my side okay? let’s be close friends and still make memories and still laugh together and still do those small things together. Even if that’s only where it goes between us, I’ll be happy, because it’s you. And leaving this place as not friends, will be much more painful than anything else. 

jihoon: woojin, thank you for inviting me out here. My feelings for you haven’t changed, but I still miss you. I realized, just now, that I also need you by my side. You make me happy, woojin. This past hour did so many things to my heart and I can’t believe it changed everything so fast. I came here hating you for leaving me that day and now all those negative thoughts are gone. You’re very important to me woojin, please stay like that.

woojin: I will.