Chapter 5

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Come on!!! Pick up Wonu-yah!!!’ Jun stopped his track and looked around, trying to keep calm so he could listen to other sound than his own heartbeat. He finally managed to knock down the around five alphas before returning to campus. However, luck was not on their side as he found out Wonwoo had yet to reach the omega dorm, nor had he contacted any of their friends.

 

Jun dashed out again, head clouded by worries. Behind him, Minghao followed suit while the other two alphas stayed in their place, wanting to help, but not wanting to hurt the frightened new omega either. Everyone was worried.

 

Jun was finally calm enough remember tracing Wonwoo’s phone. He reached his destination, but could not find the man he was desperate for. Minghao already took another route, just in case the phone fell while their friend was running away. ‘Pick up….pick up….!!’ He whispered while shaking his knees in impatience.

 

Bzzz… Bzzz…

 

He finally heard a faint vibration. In no time, he reached the phone, screen shattered on the floor, but with no owner. !! !!!

 

‘WONU-YAH!!!! WONU!!! JEON WONWOO!!!’ He screamed all his might, hoping that the man might come out from wherever he was hiding.

 

‘urgh…’

 

His eyes widened. That did not sound good.

 

Indeed, the man was on the floor, curled up in a ball. He could hear his precious friend’s faint breathing, he was struggling. To his surprise, there were no alphas in sight.

 

‘Wonwoo! Are you okay?’ He ran towards the figure and shook the man a little, to notify the man of his presence. There was no answer.

 

‘Hey…’ He felt Wonwoo shaking as he pulled the man towards him. He could feel blood on his hands as he tried to lift his friend up from the floor. ‘Owh god…. No…’

 

*****

 

‘Sir, you’re going to have to wait outside please.’ One of the doctor asked, but he couldn’t let go of his grip on the rail. ‘Nurse, please guide him!’ He felt two hands on his own, and another on his shoulders, gripping slightly to guide him.

 

‘Sir, you need to calm down. We’re going to take care of your friend.’ Jun nodded and stood there, watching as his friend was carried to god-knows-where. ‘Mr…’

 

‘Jun.’ He replied, still looking at the door where his friend was brought into.

 

‘Mr. Jun, we need to ask you a few questions regarding your friend. We need you to cooperate as this is really important, okay?’ The nurse guided him to the nearest bench and sat beside him. ‘Do you know what made him like this?’

 

Jun closed his eyes. He didn’t want to believe what happened.

 

‘Mr. Jun, okay, what about what he was doing when this happened?’ Another breath. ‘I’m sorry Mr. Jun, but we really need to know what happen in order to treat your friend so if there’s anything at all that you need to tell us, you need to tell us now. He’s not looking good right now.’

 

‘W-we were hanging o-out and uhmm… Wonwoo suddenly…’ He closed his eyes, trying to recall the events. ‘He uhmm, we suddenly smell something coming from him and…’

 

‘Mr. Jun, you smell something? Are you an alpha?’ Jun shook his head weakly, still trying to understand the situation himself.’

 

‘I could smell him, and we freaked out and all the alphas went crazy and we tried to run away.’

 

‘Mr. Jun, I need you to calm down and tell me why he is unconscious.  Did anything happened that made him like that?’

 

‘I don’t… I t-think s-someone marked h-him….’ Breath Jun, ‘against his w-will…’ He closed his eyes again and felt warm tears flowing. This is all his fault…

 

‘Owh dear… this is serious…’ he heard the nurse got up and rushed somewhere. A new one sat beside him and told him something, but his sobs were too loud to listen to anything.

 

*****

 

Seungcheol and the others arrived only to find Jun, looking lifeless, sitting alone on the bench in front of the ICU. Minghao took a seat on his left, while Jeonghan sat on his knees in front of the broken man. ‘Are you okay?’

 

Jun shook his head tiredly, and it broke Seungcheol’s heart. ‘GODDAMNIT!!!’ He kicked the wall and messed up his hair in frustration.

 

‘Hey, Cheol, calm down.’ He heard his mate’s voice and breathed heavily, trying to obey. He felt a tug on the hem of his sihrt and turned around to see Hansol, eyes shining, tears threatening to fall.

 

All of them sat there, calming each other, waiting for the doctor to deliver some sort of news.

 

Not long after, they heard two distinct footsteps rushing towards them. All of them looked up, hoping it was the doctor, only to be greeted by two policemen.

 

‘Are you Jeon Wonwoo’s friends?’ All of them nodded.

 

‘Who is Mr. Jun?’ The man raised his hand a little. ‘Can we have a little talk?’

 

Jun nodded weakly and stood up. ‘I was also present when it happened. I think I should talk to you too…’ Seongcheol offered. He was looked up and down by one of the officer, before receiving a yes. Both of them were lead to a table at a lounge.

 

‘So we heard that you friend were forcefully marked. Is that correct?’ The older officer asked, repeating what they reported earlier. Both of them answered and the officer wrote something down.

 

‘How did that happened?’

 

‘What do you mean?’ Jun wondered. How else could that happened?

 

‘Was he dragged from his dorm? Was he grabbed by the alpha on his way home?’<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter