Chapter 9

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mingyu got out of the shower and dried himself off. Today was probably the worst one he had. After playing that hard to get, the guy dragged their make out session, pretending to be all innocent and stuff, and wanted to stop after the first round. And yes, Mingyu knew he was pretending because the guy was one of the notorious ones in the club he frequent, and after hearing lots of stories about him, Mingyu wanted to try him. But it was so bad he didn’t even know why other people like it so much. He definitely didn’t get his reward for the long flirting he had to do just to get the man back to his place.

 

He wrapped the towel around his waist and got out of the bathroom but  to his annoyance, the man was still there, sleeping like he deserve it. Owh no he didn’t. And Mingyu will never allow anyone to sleep on his bed, even his buddies back in Europe. Nobody sleeps in his bed.

 

‘Hey, get up. You need to leave.’

 

‘Urmm… just tonight… I’m really tired.’ The man replied weakly and Mingyu rolled his eyes. What in the world made him that tired?

 

‘Nope. I enjoyed our little session but you need to leave.’

 

‘But it’s really late… And you were really rough…’

 

And who’s fault was that? Mingyu wanted to add. They could have done it in half an hour, maybe less. And no, he was not rough. Because the man kept begging him to slow down and Mingyu got so annoyed he actually stopped trying to enjoy himself and settled with letting the man came before taking care of himself in the shower. They were only together for a quick ing session, not love-making. What’s with all the betas telling him to slow down and stuff?

 

Mingyu cursed himself. Every ing time. It’s so hard to get them in bed, so hard to get rid of them. And they’re not even worth it. For the past few months, he had been sleeping around with betas instead of omegas but not once, had he really got the satisfaction he craved so much. The after- too, instead of the sweet smell of the omegas lingering around, there was only the smell of sweat and . And that was really plain.

 

And to think that he had to study a lot on how to hook up with their kind, like pick- up lines, and even had to hide his scent so those annoying omegas won’t gather around him trying to get his attention while he work on getting the betas in bed. He might had enjoyed the attention back then, but not now. Now it’s just burdensome.

 

‘Get out.’

 

‘Seriously? Can’t I even take the couch?’

 

‘Nope. You’re a good but I want to rest alone now. Leave.’ Mingyu picked up the shirt and pants on the floor and threw it at the guy who still refused to get up from the bed. He went to the bedroom door and opened it wide, waiting for the guy to finish putting on his clothes. ‘What are you waiting for?’

 

‘Jesus fine.’ The guy rolled his eyes and out of the room. ‘.’

 

‘If you need money for the cab, I’ll give them to you.’

 

‘I don’t need your ing money motherer!’ He heard the door slammed and pulled his sheets of the bed to replace them. This is tiring. So much work. Just for . He missed his buddies back there.

 

was not fun anymore. It used to be his stress-reliever, now it’s just… stress.

 

He sighed. He maybe he should stop living like this and focus on his studies. If he can keep himself busy, then he won’t have time to think about anymore.

 

That’s right. Starting tomorrow, he will stop hunting.

 

Starting tomorrow, he will throw this bad boy image of his and become a new person.

 

Starting the next term, he will be so focused in his studies he won’t even have time to sleep around.

 

*****

 

Wonwoo started over. He was now a freshman omega taking literature. Why? Because although not written, no company would hire an omega architect. Just like none would hire omega engineers and doctors. It was just the way it is. Society deemed omegas to be the lower class and Wonwoo would rather spend his time taking a degree he can actually use to work instead of a degree he liked but will be useless for his future.

 

That was the only thing he did not want to risk. His future. Not after all his effort to get his life back together after the incident.

 

He also had to move out of his old dorm because that was the beta/alpha dorm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter