Chapter 10

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Wonwoo…?’ That voice…

 

Kwon Soonyoung.

 

 

Wonwoo froze. He totally forgot about his Soonyoung after the incident. A lot have been going on and he forgot the man lived here too. His heart was beating loudly he could hear the thumping. He gulped, too afraid to look back.

 

‘Wonwoo you-‘ he knew. Of course he knew. Wonwoo might be able to hide his scent outside but the moment he got back to his room, he let loose. So Soonyoung knew. That they are now the same kind. And that he was marked.

 

Wonwoo lowered his head. He couldn’t muster the courage to look at the other he always adored so much. The one he once called his lover.. ‘I…’

 

‘Owh…’ he heard the soft whimper and felt his face burning in shame. He quickly covered his body and tried to ran inside the bathroom, wanting to get away. He managed to get the door knob before feeling a tight hug from behind him, the smaller one burying his face on his shoulders. ‘I thought you hated me. I thought I did something wrong.’

 

‘I’m sorry… I couldn’t…’

 

‘I saw you around but I thought I was wrong. That my mind was playing tricks on me.’

 

‘Stop. Soonyoung. I can’t…. we can’t…’ he wanted the man to let him go. They are both omegas now, they can never be together. He realized he was being cruel when he cut contacts but he didn’t ask for this fate. He always pictured them both having kids,  four kids, in a big house he designed in the suburbs, Soonyoung being the bubbly mother he is and him, the cool father. They would go on dates when the kids are sleeping and go for family picnics on the weekends. And they’ll spend the rest of their life teasing and making fun of each other until they grow old and wrinkly.

 

But that was no longer possible.

 

‘You found someone else...  I’m glad…’ he heard the shaking tone and sighed deeply, trying to hold his tears. This is wrong. It wasn’t like that. He didn’t find somebody else! There was always just him!

 

‘No… This is…’ he didn’t want to say it. Anything but this. It didn’t matter if Soonyoung hated him but he would never let the man know about what happened.

 

‘I’m sorry I shouldn’t do this… You’re already someone’s…’ Soonyoung was trying to hold his tears while releasing his hug. Wonwoo shut his eyes tightly. It wasn’t like that. He didn’t throw the omega away for someone else. Soonyoung shouldn’t be crying.

 

Don’t cry… please…

 

He wanted to make his squish better. He wanted to turn around and wipe those tears away. He wanted to kiss it better. He hated when the omega cried. He wanted to tell Soonyoung that he loved him, that he wished they could still be together even after he presented. He wanted to tell Soonyoung about his present but only after the bond was broken. Because although it was not possible, he wanted their relationship to stay the same. It was wishful thinking but it kept him going, ‘This was not mutual…’

 

‘W-what?’

 

‘Forced…’ he swallowed hard. His throat felt really dry after the words left him. He felt his whole world collapse. He just lost Soonyoung. This is the end. Soonyoung will never look at him the same again. A violated omega who got marked.

 

‘Wonwoo…’

 

‘Let me go… please…’ Wonwoo dropped his head in defeat and pulled Soonyoung’s weak grip away. He didn’t want to try to explain. He just wanted to be alone. ‘Leave me alone…’

 

‘I didn’t kno-… I thou-… Wonwo--‘

 

‘Please…’ Wonwoo heard footsteps going back slowly and the door slammed shut. And he just stood there, right in front of the bathroom door, trying to hold his tears. He promised himself not to cry anymore but this was really hard. Soonyoung… his Soonyoung…

 

Wonwoo dropped on the floor the moment he felt his knees weakened. He shouldn’t feel like this anymore. He shouldn’t feel useless but it was hard. He remembered every word his therapist told him back in his hometown. That he was a survivor. That he shouldn’t feel weak.

 

But his world was falling apart and he could just hear it crashing.. And he couldn’t see anything. Everything was dark. Why was everything dark???

 

No. This was all in his head. None of this was real.

 

But it was. He just lost his love. He already lost his passion. He already lost his friends..

 

He hated this. He hated all of this.

 

His friends, his room at the old dorm, his days playing basketball, his tutor sessions with Hansol, sleeping with Jun, going on dates with Soonyoung….

 

He missed them. He wanted them back!!! He wanted his old life back!!!

 

He needed to calm down. His heart was palpitating and his chest hurt so bad. He was gasping for air. He needed his medicine. Which one should he take? Is he having a panic attack? Anxiety attack?? Depression?? Which one??? There were too many pills!!!

 

He grabbed one with the blue cap and tried to read it but everything was blurry. Was it he crying? He shouldn’t cry. He promised.

 

Giving up, he took three pills and swallowed it. If he took the wrong one then be it. Nothing could be worse than the reality he was facing.

 

Wonwoo sat there silently, trying to distract himself. The drug was working, he could feel his heart slowing down… too slow that he could not hear anything besides his own breath. The silence was suffocating.

 

He got up and entered the bathroom. He needed a cold shower to calm his head.

 

Twisting the tap, he sat down, pulling his knees to his chest and stared at the wall.

 

He hated this. He hated being an omega.

 

 

He didn’t realized it was already late until he got out of the bathroom. It was dark outside and the clock showed a little past nine. He got back around four.

 

Sighing, he took out his phone. He changed his mind, he needed a distraction from what happened today. His therapist told him to talk to someone about these kind of things and that someone could only be Jun. But today was the orientation party and his friends were probably either

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter