Chapter 34

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘You wanna go back?’ Mingyu sat beside Wonwoo who was playing with his phone on the sofa with both his legs up, without a care in the world. The man looked at the wall clock and shook his head. Smiling, Mingyu turned the television on, trying to find something to do in the living room.

 

Since coming back from Wonwoo’s hometown, his mate had been spending quite a lot of time in the apartment, despite what he said earlier about not being ready to move in. Most of the time, they would return to their dorms at night after hours together from right after they were done with their classes, but in rare cases, Wonwoo would want to spend the night.

 

‘What?’ He looked at the omega who was staring at him from behind his phone, ‘Finally admitting I’m hot?’

 

‘You look stupid.’ Mingyu smirked at that comment. Stupid means handsome in Wonwoo’s dictionary. Well, at least that is what he assigned the word to be. Whenever the smaller male say something bad about him, he meant the opposite, or something good so Mingyu just interpreted it however he wanted it to be. Right now, he liked to be called handsome and since Wonwoo likes to call him stupid, that would be the meaning.

 

Resting on his back, Mingyu turned to his left, at his omega. His pajamas that was too big for Wonwoo perfectly revealed his alluring collar bone and his soft neck. He was not sure about it at first but recently, the older had been giving him some hints. Maybe. He was never good at reading subtle hints. And Wonwoo’s subtle was really subtle. The man had been requesting to wear his clothes but when Mingyu got excited that he was doing something a couple would do, Wonwoo would retort back saying it was too much work to bring his here. And since that seemed like something the latter would say, Mingyu sadly gave up on the idea; until the stares started. That was really hard to catch because the omega was quick to change his gaze but after a while, he stopped trying to hide it. And now this. This was really obvious. Wonwoo knew Mingyu loves his clavicles and still he chose to wear the button down pajamas, purposely leaving the two uppermost ones ed.

 

Wonwoo wanted it.

 

Mingyu stared at that soft skin, afraid to make his move. This was not Wonwoo’s heat so he might be more susceptible to flashbacks and his trauma but it had really been a while and Mingyu really wanted to touch the man. Not just touching, he wanted to hold him, him all over. Really, really badly. He was -deprived.

 

Slowly, Mingyu placed his hand on Wonwoo’s knee, testing if the man wanted the same thing. With no rejection yet, he gently made his way down the loose pants, tracing the skin gently while placing short kisses on his right knee. Hearing the soft moan, Mingyu made his way ever so slowly, caressing the omega’s inner thighs, slowly opening them until he reach the bulge, that piece of flesh that had started to harden. Glaring at Wonwoo whose phone already forgotten on the floor, Mingyu claimed those lips hungrily, rubbing his until Wonwoo pushed him away for air. Resting their forehead together, he stared at that dark orb, pecking those y lips in between, ‘Seriously?’

 

Wonwoo nodded shyly but before the alpha got too excited, ‘Not too hard. I can’t-’ he gulped, ‘I’m a bit nervous.’

 

‘You don’t want it?’ Mingyu frowned. Though Wonwoo was the one inviting, he just said he was nervous, which meant he was scared. Why would he want to proceed with it? But god, he was so right now, he didn’t know if he could hold back. , his hand was on Wonwoo’s crotch for god’s sake. Can he just give Wonwoo a at least? A maybe? He just want a tast-

 

‘Not like this. I, uh on top…’

 

‘Top?’ Hell no. No way. Alphas never bottom. No i-

 

‘Lemme ride…’ Wonwoo muffled the last word, too embarrassed to say it out loud. He was not comfortable being on his back, he felt too vulnerable like this. This was how they took him. He didn’t feel anything when he was clouded by lust so he initially thought it was fine but his heart was pounding vigorously just now. He might be okay taking the lead, or at least, be on top instead, just like their first time. Maybe.

 

‘You? Really? You don’t know how.’ Wonwoo pulled his man closer, not wanting him to see his red face, ‘But you do. You guide me.’

 

‘ Wonie. You’re so ing y.’ Wonwoo felt his face getting hot. That compliment, and Mingyu’s entranced face looking at him, and his pheromones surrounding them turned him on so bad he didn’t think he would be able to stop even if he wanted to. Almost screaming as he was suddenly lifted, he braced himself for their first night together with him entirely in control of his body.

 

*****

 

Finally able to catch their breaths, Wonwoo backed himself until he felt the warmth of the alpha, automatically lifting his head so Mingyu’s left arm could be placed beneath his head. Feeling the latter’s other hand on his waist, Wonwoo raised his own to touch Mingyu’s cheek, slightly turning his face to see his partner’s. ‘How’s your first time?’

 

‘Not the first.’ Wonwoo rolled his eyes, pretending to be annoyed as he moved the hand on his waist away but the hold tightened instead, and Mingyu started to shake behind him, whining, not wanting him to leave. On the other side, Mingyu was grinning happily. Wonwoo’s first heat was with him, and now, his first time awake was also with him. Ignoring that horrible incident, Mingyu would love to think that Wonwoo’s ity was his. ‘You were really into it.’ He teased.

 

‘It was good…’ he heard Wonwoo whispered.

 

‘Good? That was ing amazing!’ Mingyu pulled Wonwoo towards him and pecked his head a few times. Damn, he really love this omega. He thought needy Wonwoo was the best but confident Wonwoo, he was out of this world. His unique pheromones reflected his feelings which Mingyu could sense too, making it even better. It made him want to pleasure the male more. He didn’t have to assume what Wonwoo likes, he just knew. That was the first time his own pleasure doubled in intensity. With the inexperienced omega nonetheless. Imagine with training, how addictive he would be.

 

If only Wonwoo was up to another round… But this was okay too. He was satisfied with the after- as well, ‘Well, I guess I’m great at so…’

 

‘That confident. Did they teach you how to have at school too?’ Wonwoo turned to him, cracking an innocent joke. He really didn’t know what they teach alphas. Since omegas learn how to pleasure themselves to prepare for their heats, maybe alphas learn how to pleasure omegas instead. Who the hell knows?

 

Mingyu could only laugh awkwardly. Yes, he learned most of his skills during high school, but not in the classroom, ‘I watch enough .’ Which was a lie. He didn’t even watch since he already got enough action. Seeing the man in his arms chuckling and holding him back, Mingyu let out a soft sigh of relief.

 

. That was close.

 

*****

 

‘Being in a bond with an omega don’t make you hate other omegas, Mingyu-sshi. It makes you stop looking for a partner. You feel towards them how you feel towards mated omegas.’

 

‘Nothing?’

 

‘Yes, nothing. You hating them is a problem we need to fix.’

 

 

Mingyu puckered his lips, crossing his arms as he leaned back against the chair and flopped his head down to the side. He just got back from his long overdue visit to the therapist and since Wonwoo went somewhere with his friends, he decided to spend the rest of the day at the dorm.

 

This session really bothered him. He thought he was making progress because he could tolerate Wonwoo, too well, which was why he reckoned there was no need for him to return. When it was later revealed that he had claimed Wonwoo, his focus was no longer on himself; instead, he became obsessed with fixing their broken relationship. Then, as things progressed, completely ignoring his own problem and without further discussion with his doctor, Mingyu simply decided that his feelings with others were the result of the bond. In fact, had it not been because of his almost hitting the omegas last month, Mingyu would never even considered making an appointment with a professional. He had been too caught up with bliss, thrilled that he was mated with Wonwoo and things were going smoothly.

 

As it turned out, he was really unaffected by the bond at all. Not physically nor emotionally.

 

…does this means he actually like Wonwoo?

 

Mingyu scoffed at his thought, amazed at himself. Just a few years back, being madly in love with a messed up omega would never come to his mind. He was the hottest alpha who, due to the attention he was constantly receiving from the omegas, never felt the need to start a family. He only dreamed about being the best surgeon who owns a mansion and a yacht, travelling the world and sleeping with models until he gets old.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter