Chapter 28

Claimed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘You’re now sitting on a table counter, ordering something from the bartender…’

 

The music was thumping in the background, of some sound unfamiliar to him, but something he could move his body along nonetheless. The place was so strange, to put it in a way. Everyone was overly dressed for a small, unknown club, as if this place was one of the high-end ones. Mingyu was sure of it because, considering how small the bar was and the absence of a quality DJ, he doubt celebrities frequent here. Looking around, he realized almost everyone was trying to mingle with each other, and he didn’t see any group of friends dancing without grinding on each other. Maybe clubs here are different from clubs in Europe where people just go to dance.

 

Good. Because he was looking for a good tonight too. If everyone here had the same thoughts as him, it would make things easier.

 

Sipping a bit of the beer he had just received from the bartender, Mingyu turned his body slightly towards the dance floor, scanning the whole place for any good-looking omegas, someone who would stand out from the rest. He intensified his pheromones, calling out to them to cut his hunt short.

 

‘An omega is coming towards you…’

 

‘Hey alpha.’ Mingyu glanced at the sultry male omega who was leaning against the counter, his body turned towards him, bent in an arch, perfectly showing off his flexible body. ‘You’re a strong one aren’t you.’ The omega touched his upper arm, looking at him, desperate for a taste.

 

Smirking at the boldness, Mingyu glared at the male, looking at him up and down. He was not bad-looking, his small, but round. He should be able to handle him…

 

Turning around to look for another potential partner, the alpha spotted a few female omegas making their way towards him, looking flushed. The one in white looked so pretty, Mingyu could imagine having her scream beneath him, her long straight hair in a mess. If she has a good scent, Mingyu would like to bring her home for tonight.

 

‘Alpha. Look at me.’ The male omega beside him pulled his face and kissed him, needy. The man didn’t smell bad too… at least, his scent was not as strong, so he might work too. If the white lady turned out to be an annoying one, Mingyu might just give the male what he wanted.

 

Pulling the man away from him, glaring sharply to warn him to behave, Mingyu took another sip of his drink before giving his attention to the female omegas who were now seated on his right. They were really not playing, everyone bending a bit to show their cleavages, hands on his shoulders and face, teasing him… Damn. omegas are the best!

 

‘The male omega is telling you something…’

 

‘Alpha. me tonight.’ The male omega, sensing his defeat, pulled Mingyu toward him again and placed the latter’s free hand on his own , squeezing over it while straddling the noble as a last attempt to get his attention. He was tempted, but the female in white had a really good berry scent, which reminded him of the omegas back in Europe, though a bit different. Reaching his hand out to  the female omega, the hand was pulled by the male above him who was really persistent it was getting annoying. Mingyu was about to push the man away before he whispered, ‘I can do a .’

 

? That, he was interested in. He never had a before, but he was not against it. And Mingyu was an adventurous alpha so he would love to try it at least once. Now gaining his full attention, the man started to sniff him, grinding on top of him, already too hungry to be filled. ‘You have someone in mind?’ Mingyu put the man back on his seat, locking his hips in place so he couldn’t climb onto him again.

 

‘You like another omega, or alpha?’ Mingyu gave it a bit of a thought. Obviously another omega. Why would he want another alpha on his bed? They would only end up killing each other. Telling the man his desire, Mingyu finished his beer as he waited for the omega to call up his friend.

 

‘What did he do after that?’

 

He didn’t know how many minutes had passed but he was already feeling a bit tipsy, which was weird considering he only drank a glass. He noticed the female omegas were already gone, probably turned off by the male omega shouting profanities at them earlier. Now the man was playing with his hair, and Mingyu found that a bit funny. ‘You wanna try this?’

 

‘What’s this?’ Mingyu looked at the small bottle but before he could process what was happening, the man brought the bottle near his nose, causing him to inhale it in. Coughing automatically, he laughed at the weird sensation he just felt as the substance made its way down his nostril. ‘It’ll make you feel so good.’

 

‘You’re so y.’ He grabbed the omega’s head and crashed their lips together. He couldn’t wait for the friend to come any longer. The man alone would do just fine tonight. He was already so right now he could just bend the omega over the counter and him raw.

 

‘Did he give you anything else?’

 

‘Alpha…’ The omega pushed him away to take a breath, staring at the intoxicated alpha in front of him. ‘You’re a noble?’

 

‘Yes.’ Mingyu pulled the man again, wanting another taste. This was so weird. He never liked doing this kind of stuff in public. He usually only flirt around and bring them back, only playing with them once they were in a private place, but he couldn’t help himself. No, he could control himself, he just didn’t care. It was as if there were nobody else around them, the voices completely dissolved into the background as if he was underwater. The surrounding blurry he couldn’t make up anything, just weird, muffled voice and moving splashes of unclear colours…. ‘AaH!’

 

Mingyu looked down at his thigh. He just felt something like a pinch, no, like something was injected. It hurt. Pushing the omega away out of reflex, he almost slammed the man towards the wall if not for the buzzing in his ears causing him to lose balance and fell back down on his seat. ‘It’ll feel better, alpha.’

 

‘His friend finally came. They are taking you somewhere.’

 

Mingyu felt a hand on his shoulder and looked at the owner. It was another omega male who was a bit taller than the one in front of him. Unconsciously, he pulled the man onto his lap and started to sniff him, taking his scent, like a hungry predator. He realized this was out-of-character for him, his head was telling him to behave but his body felt so good, almost to the point of euphoria, he didn’t care anymore. The omegas’ scents were heavenly. He just wanted to be inside them, filling them until he was dry. ‘Not yet.’ The new male punched him teasingly, and Mingyu laughed softly onto his neck. He couldn’t wait to take them back.

 

‘Let’s go to a hotel.’ He whispered to the taller one, kissing the neck, teasing him so the omegas would not waste time any longer. He heard them whispering, but he was too busy on the man’s neck to care. The omega brought out a piece of paper, opened it and placed it in front of him, and before he could wonder what it was, he felt the powder flowed into his system. ‘What di-’

 

‘Let’s go to our place…’ Mingyu looked at the shorter of the two who was now talking to someone on the phone. He was about to pull him closer but the taller one leaned over and clung onto him, and Mingyu couldn’t help but do the same, continuing his attack. This was so strange. They both seemed calm while he was the one desperate for the omegas. It was usually the other way around. He knew something was wrong but he couldn’t find it in himself to mind it. ‘Who are you calling? Let’s go.’

 

‘Another friend.’ The taller answered and Mingyu giggled. Foursome. . This was awesome.

 

The two omegas had to support him to the exit because Mingyu kept on stopping so he could have a taste at one of the two. He just couldn’t keep his hands off them, as if he was addicted to them. This was exciting. Two omegas on his bed, three omegas on his bed, and they were not fighting for him. He would never have dreamed about this. Korean omegas are the best!!

 

Before he realized it, they were outside, heading towards a car. He sensed an alpha. Dammit. The new alpha would try to take his omegas away! He couldn’t let that happen! Glaring at the male inside the car up front, Mingyu let go of the two smaller males and was ready to fight before one of the omegas caressed his chest, ‘He’s our friend. He’ll drive us to the hotel.’

 

‘I don’t want him near you.’ He hissed but was quickly calmed down by a kiss. ‘We’ll have fun all night long…’

 

‘All night…?’

 

‘All four of us.’ The omega whispered, and Mingyu beamed happily. His brain kept telling him to reject the idea, that having in a room with another alpha was not going to end well but he just accepted it. ‘Everyone’s gonna like you… noble…’

 

Everyone’s going to like him. That sounded so good. Owh… everyone was going to love him! Mingyu chuckled blissfully as he felt the two guiding him towards the car again.

 

‘You can hear a familiar voice calling you…’

 

‘Mingyu-sshi!’ Mingyu turned around to see his bodyguard. It had been a while since he last saw him. The last time was… owh. A few hours ago. He ran away from the man. Haha. Why did he ran away again? Who cares. Since they were going to have a foursome anyway, he should invite Kris to join him. ‘Hey grim-face! Meet my new friends!!’

 

Woah. Kris just flew towards him. He didn’t know the man could do that! So cool!

 

Owh. Why was he pulling the other alpha out of the car? Were they already starting? Here? In the open? He shook his head to make sure he wasn’t seeing wrong. , his omegas were running towards the two alphas. Whoops, he just fell on his . Owh wow… he just saw some lights flashing when he hit the ground…

 

‘Hey.’ Mingyu felt someone touched him and looked back to see another omega male he never met before. Was he joining them too? Wow. This was turning into an ! ‘Where are we going?’

 

Hey! Kris just pulled the new omega away from him! He should at least leave one for him! Making his way towards the overly muscular Chinese man, who looked a bit different, his body looking as big as Hulk which he never noticed, Mingyu decided he couldn’t fight him and turned back to sit. He wondered when Kris grew so much. He looked like a giant. ‘Owh hi!!’ He beamed when he was pulled back up by someone, and again, fell down on his as the person was pulled away from him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter