Ch 2

Haunted (Rewrite)

Kyuhyun frowned at the woman who came in. He recognized her as his aunt from his mothers' side. She'd never approved of his dad and had never came to visit them. Judging by the boxes she was carrying in, she was the one who was going to go through their stuff. Over my dead body, he thought to himself.

He concentrated on the stack of boxes, making them fall out of her hands and back out the door.

His aunt huffed, dropping the phone she held back into her purse. "Of all the..." she mumbled as she turned to collect the boxes.

Once she was out of the doorway, Kyuhyun looked at the door, slamming it shut and sliding the lock into place.

Almost immediately the door handle started jiggling and he heard the sound of a hand hit the door. "Hey! Let me back in!"

Kyuhyun smirked, glancing into the mirror. He'd managed to learn a lot about being a ghost, including how to move things and change his appearance. Today, he'd decided to change his hair to blond while he wore black jeans and a white ripped tank top. Though, as fun as it was, he had to admit, he'd rather have someone to talk to. It was lonely being the only ghost in the house.

****

Zhou Mi glanced at his phone when he heard it ring, picking it up to answer it. "Hello?" He answered in Chinese without thinking.

"What? You know I can't understand Chinese!" The shrill voice of Cho Gayoung sounded in his ear.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking." he replied.

"Anyways, you want this house, you're going to have to come and clean it out yourself. Understand?"

"Um.. yeah, I understand." The redhead frowned, wanting to ask why she couldn't do it herself. He'd learned not to question her after the first time he'd done it. He'd been treated to an hour-long lecture about how she was a busy working woman and couldn't be expected to do everything by herself. What he'd gotten from that was that she was someone who preferred to get other people to do her work for her.

"Good. Then get over here and start cleaning it out."