Ch 16

Haunted (Rewrite)

"So, you're stuck here for the next six weeks." Kyuhyun looked gleeful.

"You don't have to look so happy about that." Zhou Mi told him.

"Yeah, I do. You're stuck with my company for the next six weeks. Do you know how long I've been alone?"

"You wouldn't have been alone if you didn't keep scaring people off."

"They never saw me though, just the effects of what I did."

"So, you're glad that I can see you."

"Yep. It doesn't hurt that you're good looking as well."

"Gee, I'm glad that my looks appeal to you."

"When's that guy coming anyways? What's his name, Henrik."

"Henry. And I don't know. I don't think he's coming today."

"Got a date with his boyfriend, I'm assuming."

"Or he's working."

"Whatever." Kyuhyun sat down next to him on the couch. "So, what're you making for dinner? I can help, you know."

"How do I know you won't just spill it on me?"

"Well, I guess you don't. You'll just have to trust me." Kyuhyun went into the kitchen. "Are you coming? I can try to cook but you might not like what I make."

"I did not agree to you helping!" Zhou Mi pushed himself off the couch to follow him into the kitchen.

A pan crashed to the floor in front of him, forcing him to stop. "Sorry!" Kyuhyun turned to look at the pan which floated off the floor and onto the stove. "I'm assuming you'll want this pan? You use it way too often."

Zhou Mi groaned. "What do you think I'm going to make? Eggs?"

"Yes. It's what you always make." Kyuhyun looked at the fridge, the door slowly opening.

"You are not floating the eggs out of there!" Zhou Mi hurried over to the open fridge, catching the carton of eggs as it flew out.

"You're no fun." Kyuhyun pouted at him.